GDT: St Louis Blues vs Arizona - 7:00 - 2/4 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Gentlemen(used loosely), we have a game today. Dunn goes from healthy scratch to Parayko's partner pretty quick.

Oh, and they going with the retros tonight and I'm here for all the boomers complaining about it.

Morning lines:
Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
Blais-Thomas-Hoffman
Sanford-O'Reilly-Perron
Clifford-Barbashev-Sundqvist

Krug-Faulk
Dunn-Parayko
Scandella-Mikkola

Binnington
Husso

*MacEachern, de la Rose, Gunnarsson, Bortuzzo extras. Bozak not skating again.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Arizona - 7:00 - 2/4 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

I cannot stand that goddamn jersey. What a freaking travesty. They had so many options...the 79 jersey in retro would have been great. They should bring back the big Blue note to skate through too. By the way I was personally responsible for getting rid of that. True story...
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:43 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:03 pm I cannot stand that goddamn jersey. What a freaking travesty. They had so many options...the 79 jersey in retro would have been great. They should bring back the big Blue note to skate through too. By the way I was personally responsible for getting rid of that. True story...
AND GLOWING LASER PUCK!!
Don’t get me started !

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:52 am Gentlemen(used loosely), we have a game today. Dunn goes from healthy scratch to Parayko's partner pretty quick.

Oh, and they going with the retros tonight and I'm here for all the boomers complaining about it.

Morning lines:
Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou
Blais-Thomas-Hoffman
Sanford-O'Reilly-Perron
Clifford-Barbashev-Sundqvist

Krug-Faulk
Dunn-Parayko
Scandella-Mikkola

Binnington
Husso

*MacEachern, de la Rose, Gunnarsson, Bortuzzo extras. Bozak not skating again.
St Louis Blackhawks

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:03 pm I cannot stand that goddamn jersey. What a freaking travesty. They had so many options...the 79 jersey in retro would have been great. They should bring back the big Blue note to skate through too. By the way I was personally responsible for getting rid of that. True story...
It's all been a long con. The Coyotes wear sort of red jerseys sometimes. We're going to confuse at least one of them for half a second tonight. Will it result in anything benefitial? Absolutely not, but still, it'll suck for that guy for half a second.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:49 pm
It's all been a long con. The Coyotes wear sort of red jerseys sometimes. We're going to confuse at least one of them for half a second tonight. Will it result in anything benefitial? Absolutely not, but still, it'll suck for that guy for half a second.
Are you guys referring to those stupid red jerseys? For quite a while I was living my life under the assumption that people were just joking about the team planning to actually wear them on the ice. I'm still not entirely convinced it's not a joke. Is this really happening? I might have to see it to believe it.

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:55 pm Blues also don’t do enough for their “boomer” fans. If they want me back in the building on a regular basis...set up more nights to honor former Blues from yesteryear.
Give me Randy Skarda night and I’m totally there.
They literally just made the 3rd jersey's a year or two ago from the 60's 70's era.

insideout wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:57 pm
Are you guys referring to those stupid red jerseys? For quite a while I was living my life under the assumption that people were just joking about the team planning to actually wear them on the ice. I'm still not entirely convinced it's not a joke. Is this really happening? I might have to see it to believe it.
It's very real. And the Blues better win tonight or the jersey's will be blamed.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:59 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:55 pm Blues also don’t do enough for their “boomer” fans. If they want me back in the building on a regular basis...set up more nights to honor former Blues from yesteryear.
They literally just made the 3rd jersey's a year or two ago from the 60's 70's era.
Yeah...long overdue. I want those jerseys full time . No other jerseys needed.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:15 pm
You ain't wrong

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:16 pm

You ain't wrong
Just add in the classic whites they wore in the winter classic old timers game and we are good to go. The pic of Gretzky wearing that jersey...not a better jersey in the league.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:28 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:16 pm

You ain't wrong
Just add in the classic whites they wore in the winter classic old timers game and we are good to go. The pic of Gretzky wearing that jersey...not a better jersey in the league.
Yes. Love the Alumni jersey.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:13 pm
insideout wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:57 pm

It's very real. And the Blues better win tonight or the jersey's will be blamed.

If those unis don't get them quarantined, nothing will.