Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Coyotes - 7:00 2/2 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

BluesSK wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:41 pm Don't look now but Hoffman is slowly heating up.
I wish I could have seen that shot! I'm in USA possibly ALL this season, so I got an NHL TV subscription. So what happens? They can't provide the picture feed tonight. Only sound (Blues' radio broadcast), and it's REALLY, REALLY low volume, and at my age, my hearing's pretty bad, at best. In this situation, I have to strain to hear anything. Glad to read that Hoffman scored the PP goal that tied the game at 1. Has Hoffman also started playing better without the puck, and been making an attempt to get back on defence, too? Or is he still just looking to get shots?

At least, it seems he's getting a little more comfortable on offence.

Robb_K wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:59 pm
BluesSK wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:41 pm Don't look now but Hoffman is slowly heating up.
I wish I could have seen that shot! I'm in USA possibly ALL this season, so I got an NHL TV subscription. So what happens? They can't provide the picture feed tonight. Only sound (Blues' radio broadcast), and it's REALLY, REALLY low volume, and at my age, my hearing's pretty bad, at best. In this situation, I have to strain to hear anything. Glad to read that Hoffman scored the PP goal that tied the game at 1. Has Hoffman also started playing better without the puck, and been making an attempt to get back on defence, too? Or is he still just looking to get shots?

I posted the video
Just a Russian propaganda account

Robb_K wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:59 pm

I posted the video
Just a Russian propaganda account