Postponed: St Louis Blues @ Vegas Knights - 8:00 Thurs 1/28 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

ratonmono wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:04 pm
Matangama wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:16 pm Great.....can only assume the Blues got exposed. Or given our lack of a forecheck this season, maybe not!
Our secret weapon Hoffman is an asymptomatic spreader. Too bad he never gets anywhere near close enough to opposing defenses to actually spread anything.
Hoffman is probably welcoming the break from his linemates.

I never want a Blues player hurt, but Tyler Bozak has been pretty much a complete non-factor. How do you play 7 games in a top 9 role and have TWO shots? Bozak found a way to do it.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: Postponed: St Louis Blues @ Vegas Knights - 8:00 Thurs 1/28 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

So the Blues next game is Saturday in Anaheim. Are they going to play that one if they test negative? Theoretical exposure in Vegas game was Tuesday night, which is 5 days. What did they do when Carolina had the outbreak? Did another team sit or did they just keep playing and testing? I'm sure they follow the same playbook.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: Postponed: St Louis Blues @ Vegas Knights - 8:00 Thurs 1/28 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:48 pm
Matangama wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:16 pm Great.....can only assume the Blues got exposed. Or given our lack of a forecheck this season, maybe not!
Our secret weapon Hoffman is an asymptomatic spreader. Too bad he never gets anywhere near close enough to opposing defenses to actually spread anything.

I never want a Blues player hurt, but Tyler Bozak has been pretty much a complete non-factor. How do you play 7 games in a top 9 role and have TWO shots? Bozak found a way to do it.
I think they killed Bozak last game anyway. He dead.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:48 pm

I think they killed Bozak last game anyway. He dead.

Aesa wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:57 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:37 pm This is all because Pietrangelo heavily shorted Game Stop after he signed his big contract.
Thanks. Now I have to clean the Crown and 7up off my screen, monitor and desk. Magnificent!
Aesa, if you’re a Crown guy, try Peach Crown if you haven’t already. Sounds like a pussy drink, but damn it’s good!

Matangama wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:29 pm
Aesa wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:57 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:37 pm This is all because Pietrangelo heavily shorted Game Stop after he signed his big contract.
Thanks. Now I have to clean the Crown and 7up off my screen, monitor and desk. Magnificent!
Aesa, if you’re a Crown guy, try Peach Crown if you haven’t already. Sounds like a pussy drink, but damn it’s good!
I have, but not for me. The only peaches I like are my wife's and and the ones I pick off the tree. :) I prefer the Apple or Vanilla for the flavored versions. Mostly I am a straight Crown on the rocks guy, but will drink with 7up on occasion.