Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Have you ever heard the phrase..."that guy forgot more about something that you'll ever know" Which really means....that I know everything that guy forgot. It sounds a lot different when you say....you know everything that guy has let slip out of his memory. How is that a compliment in the first place....Hey....this guy has forgotten more than you will ever know..."This guy has a real bad memory"!

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:13 am Have you ever heard the phrase..."that guy forgot more about something that you'll ever know" Which really means....that I know everything that guy forgot. It sounds a lot different when you say....you know everything that guy has let slip out of his memory. How is that a compliment in the first place....Hey....this guy has forgotten more than you will ever know..."This guy has a real bad memory"!
I remember more than he ever forgot!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:14 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:13 am Have you ever heard the phrase..."that guy forgot more about something that you'll ever know" Which really means....that I know everything that guy forgot. It sounds a lot different when you say....you know everything that guy has let slip out of his memory. How is that a compliment in the first place....Hey....this guy has forgotten more than you will ever know..."This guy has a real bad memory"!
I remember more than he ever forgot!
He will never remember!!!

I bought a lamp at a yard sale. I rubbed it hoping for Barbara Eden to come out, but instead I got George Carlin. He said "I guess you want 3 wishes, huh?" I said "Sure" .... He said "Fuck You, Fuck You, and Fuck You.... You baby boomers are all alike... always wanting something for nothing" Then he grabbed my beer and went back into the lamp.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:37 pm I bought a lamp at a yard sale. I rubbed it hoping for Barbara Eden to come out, but instead I got George Carlin. He said "I guess you want 3 wishes, huh?" I said "Sure" .... He said "Fuck You, Fuck You, and Fuck You.... You baby boomers are all alike... always wanting something for nothing" Then he grabbed my beer and went back into the lamp.
Who stole your nude pictures of Ernest Borgnine!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:37 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:37 pm I bought a lamp at a yard sale. I rubbed it hoping for Barbara Eden to come out, but instead I got George Carlin. He said "I guess you want 3 wishes, huh?" I said "Sure" .... He said "Fuck You, Fuck You, and Fuck You.... You baby boomers are all alike... always wanting something for nothing" Then he grabbed my beer and went back into the lamp.
Who stole your nude pictures of Ernest Borgnine!!!
Roger Stone

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:08 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:27 amIs it ironic that the same woman who told me you can use crystals as a form of birth control refuses to accept them as payment for child support.
Pandemic times are hard. All the baby mamas are switching to Bitcoin.
If your child support is in Bitcoins your payments could be anywhere from $0- $40k
Baby mamas are natural-born gamblers.