Re: News and Games around the NHL

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:10 pm
BluesSK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:33 am I*n C*le follow up

Bonecrusher on the move.

You can't control him, you can only hope to contain him.
I'm looking forward to the Blues signing him this off-season
Unnecessary. There are going to be tons of two time Cup winners on the Blues this offseason.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Tough to take this loss. The Blues should have won. They had no energy when they needed to turn it on. But they still had their opportunities. But they were too sluggish. I hope Hoffman and Krug getting better integrated into the team, and the other players getting better into rhythm and playing shape, will help the team get to playing "its game" (which must be more emphasis on skating and breakouts, than in recent years).

Who'd guess Kyrou would be leading the team in scoring at this stage? Thomas needs to move up a level.

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm They have The Russian 5 on NHLNetwork if you're wanting to see real men play hockey how's it's supposed to be played
The Russian 4 in Washington are gonna miss the Capitals next 4 games. Selfish freaking Russians.
What a mess of a story that is. Ovi's wife lost it on twitter or instagram or something. As a neutral observer, it's hilarious. As an Ovechkin fantasy owner, it's time to storm the league offices!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:35 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:47 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm They have The Russian 5 on NHLNetwork if you're wanting to see real men play hockey how's it's supposed to be played
The Russian 4 in Washington are gonna miss the Capitals next 4 games. Selfish freaking Russians.
What a mess of a story that is. Ovi's wife lost it on twitter or instagram or something. As a neutral observer, it's hilarious. As an Ovechkin fantasy owner, it's time to storm the league offices!
They should send every single one of those losers back to the KHL. Let them stand in line for a Pirogi and a warm bowl of Borscht. They should send Bobby Clarke over there to break their ankles while they stand in line.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:06 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:22 am Dubois did not see another shift the rest of the game including OT. 3:55 of ice time. It's gotten ugly.

I wish I could take a nice relaxing skate like this before turning in for the night.
Oh yeah, I don't blame Torts at all and he's certainly not the coach to mess with. I get the kid doesn't want to be there, but if you don't have enough pride to still give SOME effort for yourself and the people in that locker room then just sit on the bench. I don't really expect to see him in a CBJ uniform again. Loser mentality.
Just a Russian propaganda account

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:02 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:06 amI wish I could take a nice relaxing skate like this before turning in for the night.
In his defense, PLD did try to steal the puck away from teammate Dean Kukan back at the end redline. Hard to keep your timing crisp with so little ice time.
Yeah, but watch the end of the shift when he does have the puck. The moment he was in a puck battle he basically said, okay you can have it.
Just a Russian propaganda account

PLD was my guy during his draft year but this is a bad look for him. How can any team outside of Montreal or maybe Ottawa take a chance on him now? If he really wants to play in Canada you could be in the same situation a couple of years from now. He’s trying to force Jarmo’s hand. Tough spot for the Blue Jackets. There were rumors he wants to play with Panarin so maybe the Rangers might be an option.
He must really hate Torts.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"