2021 Season Predictions Thread

Predictions go here. Let's go with playoff teams and Cup winner. Remember there are no conferences this year as the final 4 will be re-seeded once they get that far. We can do the individial awards while we're at it too.

4 playoff teams in order per division:

West:
Blues
Avs
Vegas
Minnesota
Screw Colorado and their hype. The hype is well earned, but I just feel like there's too much attention on them and the boring old Blues will just go about their business and win games.

East:
Caps
Philly
Boston
Pens
This one is the hardest. I like but don't love most of those teams. I feel like the Islanders will knock out one of those 4, but not sure who.

Central:
Carolina
Tampa
Columbus
Dallas
I think Tampa is better but will coast a bit. Dallas is going to have a Cup hangover and this Covid delay might really hurt, but I don't like Nashville or Florida enough to put them in 4 spot

OH CANADA:
Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
Edmonton
Figuring out the 4 spot is hard. Jets and Canucks have a great shot, but I think their goaltending regresses a bit for each, but for different reasons.

Cup Winner:
It's a weird year so lets go with a weird winner...Carolina
If they get some saves they are stacked.

Hart-Matthews (If he stays healthy and Toronto wins the division like they should, the Canadian media won't be able to help themselves)
Art Ross-McDavid
Richard-Matthews
Norris-Hamilton
Vezina-Vasilevskiy
Selke-Stone
Adams-Evason
Calder-Kaprizov

HOCKEY!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!