Re: Options For Blues on TV?

MattyIce wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:56 pm I'm holding out hope that YouTubeTV and Fox Sports come to an agreement before the season starts still. They dropped Fox Sports immediately following the NHL, NBA, and MLB seasons because their deal was up. They really didn't have any reason to negotiate until now. And even then, they sort of left the door open for that possibility from the articles I read.
Chris Kerber mentioned something on Twitter the other day that he believed they would get something worked out with YTTV and Hulu Live before the start of the season, but I'm not sure why he would have any insight into that not being involved in FSMW.

LOL @ "some". i'd love to see what their internal breakdown says. clearly they think the majority are fine. i seriously doubt that at this point. but, the prediction of "later in the year" seems like exactly what will happen once they realize the chunk they've left on the table. and by then it may be too late for people feeling burnt by a game that's being played with their emotions.

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:45 am LOL @ "some". i'd love to see what their internal breakdown says. clearly they think the majority are fine. i seriously doubt that at this point. but, the prediction of "later in the year" seems like exactly what will happen once they realize the chunk they've left on the table. and by then it may be too late for people feeling burnt by a game that's being played with their emotions.
Exactly. Screw me over for half the season, then expect me to jump on board? Not this child.

I recently found an app where are you can get just about any sports channel you want. Every ESPN channel, every Fox sports channel, any college channel you want. Matter of fact you can get just about any channel you want. Pretty easy to use, but I haven’t figured out how to record.

$15 a month.

I dropped my YouTube TV for this thing. So far, I have not been disappointed.

https://sportztv.app/