Re: Fantasy Hockey

T.C. wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:23 am These are the current settings. Is there anything we want to change for this “season”?

CC32BED8-6B7C-4613-8B75-97BABFCB1BF2.jpeg
The only thing I'm wondering is if we should allow for an additional waiver pick up or two. In my fantasy football league, we had to do that just in case Covid hits a team. Maybe like 3 or 4 waiver pick ups per week instead of only 2.... IDK just a thought.
KA-KAW!

Earlier in the morning is best for me as normally we head out to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather in the afternoons...(this is the introduction to my book, "How to become hated on a Midwest hockey forum", which is due to be published this summer :lol: :twisted: )
"Do Only Good Everyday"

hey, i lived in tampa for six years and hated every minute of it. i have no use for florida, you're welcome to it.

well, to be fair *pause for choir of echoes* i did like parts of sarasota, and some things in the clearwater/st. pete area. but i'd prefer to forklift those things somewhere else and nuke the entirety of florida.

anyway, enjoy your weather if that's your thing. we can do early morning. i'm usually up by 6 at the latest, just picked 10 as it seemed reasonable. throw some suggestions out there.

also, last time i did the draft from a restaurant (team dinner) in san francisco on my phone. it's not hard and works well. so it's not a requirement that you sit at home or on a laptop for this.

i just didn’t want to make it evening as people might be doing stuff. i’m on a computer all day so try not to be on one in the evening. but i am fine with auto picks if everyone else wants to do evening, if for some reason i can’t make it. like last time, i was good for a couple rounds, then had to miss the rest, and it turned out ok. my turn just timed out and moved on. so you guys tell me.

T.C. wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:51 pm i just didn’t want to make it evening as people might be doing stuff. i’m on a computer all day so try not to be on one in the evening. but i am fine with auto picks if everyone else wants to do evening, if for some reason i can’t make it. like last time, i was good for a couple rounds, then had to miss the rest, and it turned out ok. my turn just timed out and moved on. so you guys tell me.
I’d like you to be able to draft with us TC. I’m fine with whatever you come up with.

T.C. wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:51 pm i just didn’t want to make it evening as people might be doing stuff. i’m on a computer all day so try not to be on one in the evening. but i am fine with auto picks if everyone else wants to do evening, if for some reason i can’t make it. like last time, i was good for a couple rounds, then had to miss the rest, and it turned out ok. my turn just timed out and moved on. so you guys tell me.
8 am ----- Saturday

T.C. wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:54 am one vote for 8am saturday, one vote for 12pm saturday.

since it's not a keeper league, i think draft order is randomized every year.
12 will work for me as well. whatever you come up with TC will work for me :lol:

T.C. wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:54 am one vote for 8am saturday, one vote for 12pm saturday.

since it's not a keeper league, i think draft order is randomized every year.
Is it set that everyone is playing? I mean if there's an opening, I think What a Mess Dave was interested. Just sayin...............