Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:58 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:43 pmRebuttal: Jimmy John's drive-thru is Freaky Fast, beyond their marketing slogan.
Jimmy John's...less than mediocre quality. Chic fil A is perfectly mediocre...and clean. Jimmy John is the name of that uncle who spent time in jail for flashing a school bus. Chic fil A is a chicken so sophisticated it supports controversial organizations.
Agreed on the food quality, but quibble with your branding characterizations. "Jimmy John" slops the hogs by day, and occasionally dates them by night. "Chick-fil-A" is a transgender entertainer at a nominally straight roadhouse in Central Arkansas.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:04 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:58 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:43 pmRebuttal: Jimmy John's drive-thru is Freaky Fast, beyond their marketing slogan.
Jimmy John's...less than mediocre quality. Chic fil A is perfectly mediocre...and clean. Jimmy John is the name of that uncle who spent time in jail for flashing a school bus. Chic fil A is a chicken so sophisticated it supports controversial organizations.
Agreed on the food quality, but quibble with your branding characterizations. "Jimmy John" slops the hogs by day, and occasionally dates them by night. "Chick-fil-A" is a transgender entertainer at a nominally straight roadhouse in Central Arkansas.
Jimmy John is that relative you see at holidays sitting outside smoking ciggs, drinking their personal cocktail, and grousing about Obama while everyone else is exchanging presents.

These robots seem like GIZMO from Gremlins...they start out all cute and fuzzy...then someone feeds them after midnight and they rip our spines out. There will be robots putting out Tik Tok videos of them killing everyone on Earth. My mom always said laziness would be our undoing, and it looks like she was right.

Things have become so surreal that humor seems impossible to perceive. Dick jokes have less impact when you have to worry if you washed your hands long enough to not get COVID in your pee hole. It is hard to joke about politics when you are on the verge of a new Civil War. What do you do to prepare for a Civil War....start singing your checks with a feather...watching Youtube videos on how to make home made canon balls? Stock up on bone saws?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:59 am Air-fuel IED how-to's seemed to do the trick for the Nashville suicide bomber. Canon balls inside his RV would've been a tripping hazard. Safety first!

I don't see modern people having the gumption for a civil war. "No Dr don't cut my leg off...that would be socialized medicine."
"Don't fire the canon...I want to take a picture for Instagram"

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:54 amI don't see modern people having the gumption for a civil war. "No Dr don't cut my leg off...that would be socialized medicine."
"But sir, we can't advance on the enemy. We'd be crossing a Designated Natural Area and endangering the habitat of several protected species."
"But if we burn Atlanta, General, we'll lose all of our carbon credits."
“I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll get my second term in office!”

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:53 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:54 amI don't see modern people having the gumption for a civil war. "No Dr don't cut my leg off...that would be socialized medicine."
"But sir, we can't advance on the enemy. We'd be crossing a Designated Natural Area and endangering the habitat of several protected species."
“I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll get my second term in office!”
Can you imagine the Proud Boys leading an assault on North St Louis?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:57 pm
Not for long.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:57 pm
Dicktards last stand

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:51 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:13 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:19 amBut does this embolden the Proud Boys to actually lead an assault on North St Louis? Because THAT would be worthy of canceling my TMZ episode.
Nah...the Proud Boys are the Puff Nuts of political activism.
"Puff Nuts"? Are those in the bakery case, or in the breakfast cereal aisle?
Ask Jagr. I think bulk foods maybe, by the flax seed.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:37 pmMiddle names denote rank in white trash society. A man with more than two Waynes in his name is an Admiral in the Red Neck Navy. Named after their cultures most precious substance Crystal is equal to being a princess. Suffixes like Sr and Jr are titles similar to knighthood in the trailer park.
So see you're building your Southern Illinois set for your post-COVID return. Watch out for tractors along I-57, they'll be aiming for you.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:21 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:37 pmMiddle names denote rank in white trash society. A man with more than two Waynes in his name is an Admiral in the Red Neck Navy. Named after their cultures most precious substance Crystal is equal to being a princess. Suffixes like Sr and Jr are titles similar to knighthood in the trailer park.
So see you're building your Southern Illinois set for your post-COVID return. Watch out for tractors along I-57, they'll be aiming for you.
Think about it...at one point there were so many Waynes they had to add Dwayne.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:26 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:21 pm
Think about it...at one point there were so many Waynes they had to add Dwayne.
Then DeWayne, and then Lil Wayne. Where will it end? Probably at your next gig.