Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:13 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:42 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:33 pm@Cap'n: Your Christmas gift is on back-order ...
I am one with the Universe. Nothing matters.
That must've been some Almighty powerful soup. The Reverend Larry Rice will be contacting you soon to open up a shelter.
Mok Tar the Muslim Dr who drinks beer told me he was not from Earth and veganism is bad for your health.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:55 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:13 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:42 pm
I am one with the Universe. Nothing matters.
That must've been some Almighty powerful soup. The Reverend Larry Rice will be contacting you soon to open up a shelter.
Mok Tar the Muslim Dr who drinks beer told me he was not from Earth and veganism is bad for your health.
On Planet Kepler-1649c , Brussels Sprouts are Gods.

Chic fil A is the only fast food restaurant that lives up to the title...the only drive through line that you can get through without having to set your clock forward an hour. People like to complain about their politics. I don't care if that chicken sold heroin to a baby...if they can get me my sandwich in under ten minutes.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:43 pm Rebuttal: Jimmy John's drive-thru is Freaky Fast, beyond their marketing slogan.
Jimmy John's...less than mediocre quality. Chic fil A is perfectly mediocre...and clean. Jimmy John is the name of that uncle who spent time in jail for flashing a school bus. Chic fil A is a chicken so sophisticated it supports controversial organizations.