Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:34 pm I'll simply avoid detection by their sensor systems, and in 40 years the entire race will die out due to high blood pressure from all that salt. You'll once again be a hero. Lucky bastard.
Come on....all jokes aside....the UFO....or Unknown Aerial Phenomena reports and pics from the Navy are very compelling.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:15 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:34 pmI'll simply avoid detection by their sensor systems, and in 40 years the entire race will die out due to high blood pressure from all that salt. You'll once again be a hero. Lucky bastard.
Come on....all jokes aside....the UFO....or Unknown Aerial Phenomena reports and pics from the Navy are very compelling.
Nothing compelling - nor humorous - about a report (be it governmentally official or sensationalized by a private media peddler) that refers to an object as "Cube-Shaped" when the presumably associated aerial image show nothing near a cube. Bring me a credible body of evidence, and we can discuss ad nauseam. Failing that (too often), Popular Mechanics should have stuck to their original motto: “Written so you can understand it."

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:26 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:15 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:34 pmI'll simply avoid detection by their sensor systems, and in 40 years the entire race will die out due to high blood pressure from all that salt. You'll once again be a hero. Lucky bastard.
Nothing compelling - nor humorous - about a report (be it governmentally official or sensationalized by a private media peddler) that refers to an object as "Cube-Shaped" when the presumably associated aerial image show nothing near a cube. Bring me a credible body of evidence, and we can discuss ad nauseam. Failing that (too often), Popular Mechanics should have stuck to their original motto: “Written so you can understand it."
The cube shape was the pilots description. I am willing to take the word about an aerial object from an F-18 pilot, being able to identify what you see at mach 2 could mean life or death, this was no weather balloon. Whether or not the object is from Alpha Centauri or Earth is up for debate.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:40 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:15 pmCome on....all jokes aside....the UFO....or Unknown Aerial Phenomena reports and pics from the Navy are very compelling.
The cube shape was the pilots description. I am willing to take the word about an aerial object from an F-18 pilot, being able to identify what you see at mach 2 could mean life or death, this was no weather balloon. Whether or not the object is from Alpha Centauri or Earth is up for debate.
So maybe it was aliens, trying to steal our COVID vaccines? Or maybe looking for the warehouse holding all the leftover "Make America Great Again" ball caps? One being's trash is another being's treasure.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:03 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:40 am
So maybe it was aliens, trying to steal our COVID vaccines? Or maybe looking for the warehouse holding all the leftover "Make America Great Again" ball caps? One being's trash is another being's treasure.
I would think whatever it is probably originates on Earth, which is more likely than some place 100 light years away. Could be a Chinese drone,..or a Russian drone or a Chinese/Russian drone.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:00 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:40 amThe cube shape was the pilots description. I am willing to take the word about an aerial object from an F-18 pilot, being able to identify what you see at mach 2 could mean life or death, this was no weather balloon. Whether or not the object is from Alpha Centauri or Earth is up for debate.
I would think whatever it is probably originates on Earth, which is more likely than some place 100 light years away. Could be a Chinese drone,..or a Russian drone or a Chinese/Russian drone.
OR ... an experimental air vehicle developed by one of 3 or 4 other countries with advanced technology capabilities, INCLUDING the U.S. who has government-sponsored organizations & programs that are not need-to-know for our DoD. OR ... a very large mylar balloon that got away from an M.I.T. aeronautics fraternity party.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:36 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:00 pm
OR ... an experimental air vehicle developed by one of 3 or 4 other countries with advanced technology capabilities, INCLUDING the U.S. who has government-sponsored organizations & programs that are not need-to-know for our DoD. OR ... a very large mylar balloon that got away from an M.I.T. aeronautics fraternity party.
No way did those aviators mistake a weather balloon for a space cube.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:45 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:00 pmI would think whatever it is probably originates on Earth, which is more likely than some place 100 light years away. Could be a Chinese drone,..or a Russian drone or a Chinese/Russian drone.
Now it's YOUR turn to put all jokes aside. The mind plays tricks on even highly trained observers. Especially millennials traveling at high speeds & snapping photos with their cellphones. :roll:

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:34 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:45 pm
Now it's YOUR turn to put all jokes aside. The mind plays tricks on even highly trained observers. Especially millennials traveling at high speeds & snapping photos with their cellphones. :roll:
You are slandering our great country!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:52 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:34 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:45 pmNo way did those aviators mistake a weather balloon for a space cube.
You are slandering our great country!!!
DEFUND MILLENNIALS!

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:12 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:56 pmWeird Al pulls up in a van and asks if you need a ride...you get in....there is a 50/50 chance you live...which makes him a living paradox, which also makes a lot of sense.
Wow, now THAT was deep. Did you rent a backhoe?
There is a tinge of evil behind someone always trying to undo the work of others. If Weird Al was in your house right now it would be scary, but also...its the guy who wrote Eat It.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:11 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:12 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:56 pmWeird Al pulls up in a van and asks if you need a ride...you get in....there is a 50/50 chance you live...which makes him a living paradox, which also makes a lot of sense.
Wow, now THAT was deep. Did you rent a backhoe?
There is a tinge of evil behind someone always trying to undo the work of others. If Weird Al was in your house right now it would be scary, but also...its the guy who wrote Eat It.
I prefer Bedrock Anthem & Amish Paradise.