Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Hope everyone had an okay Thanksgiving under the circumstances....We will have ours tomorrow. Don't know what the Princess is cooking up, but Calvin and I will be firing up the grill and contributing some Honey-Sriracha Frog Legs, and Garlic Butter Shrimp Skewers. One of my Apostles goes on Safari twice a year to Louisiana, and he blessed us with a large Ziploc (the good ones) bag of each....Pics Manyana.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:36 pm Hope everyone had an okay Thanksgiving under the circumstances....We will have ours tomorrow. Don't know what the Princess is cooking up, but Calvin and I will be firing up the grill and contributing some Honey-Sriracha Frog Legs, and Garlic Butter Shrimp Skewers. One of my Apostles goes on Safari twice a year to Louisiana, and he blessed us with a large Ziploc (the good ones) bag of each....Pics Manyana.
Come on down to Doc Hoppers!!!
Attachments
Doc Hopper.jpg Doc Hopper.jpg Viewed 12178 times 35.58 KiB

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:36 amRod Stewart stuck cocaine pills up his ass to prevent from damaging the resonance in his nasal passages, and probably because there is no way to snort a line big enough to last through a three hour performance. Ass cocaine is the fountain of youth...he is 75 and still touring.
"... But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you, win or lose ..."

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:42 pm I read somewhere that the LGBTQI2S+ community has petitioned the American Library Association for the rights to use the Dewey Decimal System to catalog the growing collection of gender identities. :?
More genders equals more freedom. Freedom is the currency of America. Put vaginoplasty on the five dollar bill!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:58 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:42 pmI read somewhere that the LGBTQI2S+ community has petitioned the American Library Association for the rights to use the Dewey Decimal System to catalog the growing collection of gender identities. :?
More genders equals more freedom. Freedom is the currency of America. Put vaginoplasty on the five dollar bill!!!
Wouldn't that require retailers to replace all of their counterfeit bill detection pens? :|

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:28 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:42 pmI read somewhere that the LGBTQI2S+ community has petitioned the American Library Association for the rights to use the Dewey Decimal System to catalog the growing collection of gender identities. :?
Wouldn't that require retailers to replace all of their counterfeit bill detection pens? :|
Would a counterfeit vagina pen be a counterfeit dick?... asking for Mr. Waldorf

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:28 pm
I'm never surprised at the lack of support freedom gets in a free country.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:44 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:28 pmWouldn't that require retailers to replace all of their counterfeit bill detection pens? :|
Don't despair, Cap'n. If you want a counterfeit dick, The Rev is here to support it. As long as it's not to heavy for him.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:45 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:44 pm
Don't despair, Cap'n. If you want a counterfeit dick, The Rev is here to support it. As long as it's not to heavy for him.
Unlike your generation not everything I think or feel is related to myself. Somehow I developed empathy for others despite the best efforts of the baby boomers.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:01 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:44 pmI'm never surprised at the lack of support freedom gets in a free country.
Unlike your generation not everything I think or feel is related to myself. Somehow I developed empathy for others despite the best efforts of the baby boomers.
Your parents must be proud of you.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:29 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:01 am
Your parents must be proud of you.
Nah....they are evil like you.