Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:56 pm
T.C. wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:49 amto be fair, standing against a wall is pretty much what this entire thread is about.

congrats on the feature. where and for who?
November 13th and 14th Back Door in O'Fallon MO...Aaron Weber...never heard him before.
No worries about identifying audience members out there for the police lineup. Won't be a PPE mask within 15 miles. Knock 'em dead, before they do it to you.

T.C. wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:49 am to be fair, standing against a wall is pretty much what this entire thread is about.

November 13th and 14th Back Door in O'Fallon MO...Aaron Weber...never heard him before.
I think you could take him in free-style sumo, 2 outta 3 falls. Though he is a better dresser than you.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:12 pm
T.C. wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:49 am to be fair, standing against a wall is pretty much what this entire thread is about.

I think you could take him in free-style sumo, 2 outta 3 falls. Though he is a better dresser than you.

Thanks for the notes.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:33 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:50 pmI gave up drinking after watching one of your sets on You Tube. Figgered there hadda be a correlation.
It hasn't helped your personality either way...may as well help the economy since your generation ruined it.
You shoulda known me back in the day. Drinking is what led me to leisure suits & platform shoes. It was 1970s fashion that triggered the return of Keynesian economic policy in the U.S.. This country has been in the shitter ever since.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:30 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:33 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:50 pmI gave up drinking after watching one of your sets on You Tube. Figgered there hadda be a correlation.
It hasn't helped your personality either way...may as well help the economy since your generation ruined it.
You shoulda known me back in the day. Drinking is what led me to leisure suits & platform shoes. It was 1970s fashion that triggered the return of Keynesian economic policy in the U.S.. This country has been in the shitter ever since.
Don't forget the drug war you let fester because you were either indifferent of profiting off of it.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:06 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:30 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:33 pmIt hasn't helped your personality either way...may as well help the economy since your generation ruined it.
Don't forget the drug war you let fester because you were either indifferent (or) profiting off of it.
Put me in the "indifferent" category. I had a domestic supply. It was the 70's, after all.

I grew up in the 80's...the decade of the precocious child, Dennis the Menace had evolved into Arnold Jackson, the Addam's family lead to the Dream Warriors. I was no different. I faked more than one seizure to end a substitute teachers day. I was like the two Corey's. By that I mean I weighed as much as the two Corey's.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:31 amI grew up in the 80's...the decade of the precocious child, Dennis the Menace had evolved into Arnold Jackson, the Addam's family lead to the Dream Warriors. I was no different. I faked more than one seizure to end a substitute teachers day. I was like the two Corey's. By that I mean I weighed as much as the two Corey's.
So stand-up and lopping off tree branches were pretty much your only two career options. Nice that you could combine them into a sustainable South City lifestyle.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:35 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:31 amI grew up in the 80's...the decade of the precocious child, Dennis the Menace had evolved into Arnold Jackson, the Addam's family lead to the Dream Warriors. I was no different. I faked more than one seizure to end a substitute teachers day. I was like the two Corey's. By that I mean I weighed as much as the two Corey's.
So stand-up and lopping off tree branches were pretty much your only two career options. Nice that you could combine them into a sustainable South City lifestyle.
You gotta problem with the South Side...?

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:48 pm
Paying a monthly rent there for quite some time, I reckon I have some opinions. Not ALL bad. Me 'n' the Mrs. do enjoy Grbic occasionally.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:48 pm
Paying a monthly rent there for quite some time, I reckon I have some opinions. Not ALL bad. Me 'n' the Mrs. do enjoy Grbic occasionally.
There is a place by there called J's Pitaria...they have the best chicken and dumpling soup in the state.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:54 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:48 pmYou gotta problem with the South Side...?
There is a place by there called J's Pitaria...they have the best chicken and dumpling soup in the state.
I'll be sure to bounce that soup option off my cardiologist when I visit him next month. Do you reckon J's has a low sodium/low saturated fat version on their Not-On-The-Menu menu?