Re: Playoff Hockey -2020

I still feel a bit annoyed that Halak never really got a chance in the playoffs in STL despite being acquired because of how great he was in the playoffs in Montreal. There were reasons it shook out that way, but it always bothered me.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:00 am I still feel a bit annoyed that Halak never really got a chance in the playoffs in STL despite being acquired because of how great he was in the playoffs in Montreal. There were reasons it shook out that way, but it always bothered me.
I agree Dave.......but like the Yzerman goal in Game 7 and about 20 other things I could list, the Halak thing got washed away For me with the Cup win!

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:00 am I still feel a bit annoyed that Halak never really got a chance in the playoffs in STL despite being acquired because of how great he was in the playoffs in Montreal. There were reasons it shook out that way, but it always bothered me.
Yeah, I was talking about that at work earlier this week. I mean he’s a streaky guy, just makes you feel if he wins rd 1 that things could of rolled. It bugs me too that we never saw him in the playoffs. Who would of guessed that?

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:00 am I still feel a bit annoyed that Halak never really got a chance in the playoffs in STL despite being acquired because of how great he was in the playoffs in Montreal. There were reasons it shook out that way, but it always bothered me. I was never as excited as most folks when we got him from Montreal.
Attitude problem. He didnt like Hitch, and Hitch didn't like his attitude. I never was as excited as most, when we got him from Montreal. Always figure he was a 50/50 chance.
He had an attitude problem with another coach after leaving here too.

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:13 pm All of the series are at 3-1...is this odd?

I think the 2 series in the East are a little surprising.

But in the West, Dallas is playing like this is their year and Vegas is too much for Vancouver. Both those series look like a mis-match. Vegas and Dallas will be must see TV.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:05 am I cannot fucking stand fans like this. Fuck a reporter who writes a shit tweet being a cry baby because a guy chose to be with his family over play some broke dick money grab tournament.

What a loser that guy is. Remember last year when Tuuka almost won the Conn Smythe despite his team not winning the Cup? Pissing off assholes like this would make me feel better about my decision if I were Tuuka.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 am
Matangama wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:42 am Apparently this is the same Marc James. Seems like a real special fella! (Never trust anyone who spells “Mark” with a C on the end......pussy!)

https://www.si.com/media/2017/10/11/mar ... ssa-labrie
Both of those people seem pretty fucking annoying. He harassed her...then she keeps carping on and on about how she doesn't want him to message her...by sending multiple messages.
Agreed.......the perfect couple? Maybe there is still hope for them!