Re: GDT: Game 6: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 8:45 8/21 - TV:NBCSN/FSMW

we need to move on from some guys for sure and we need to turn the reigns over and let Kyrou and Kostin play all next season. Kyrou has proven he can play....let him make mistakes if need be. We need his speed. I think Perunovich could have come in and been our best dman in the bubble, hopefully we will get to see him next season.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:12 pm we need to move on from some guys for sure and we need to turn the reigns over and let Kyrou and Kostin play all next season. Kyrou has proven he can play....let him make mistakes if need be. We need his speed. I think Perunovich could have come in and been our best dman in the bubble, hopefully we will get to see him next season.
I tend to agree, just not sure who we can move on from, especially up front. We’re coming up on decision time on Schwartz, but that’d be a tough pill to swallow (although may be necessary). Moving Bozak May be possible with only one year left.

I was hoping so much that this year's playoffs could be played so that The Blues would have a chance to defend their Title. Now I'm a bit sorry it was played, after all. But, at least, it gave them some clues and insight about Binnington, Allen, Faulk, Dunn, Schenn, Pietrangelo, Parayko, Perron, Sundqvist, Barbashev, etc. in order to decide how to make roster moves for next season, and how to use the Cap allowance.

Goal is now in question. Dunn has lost value. Kyrou is farther away than many of us guessed on defence and skating without the puck. I think I'd move faster towards the younger, faster team that I knew we have to transition towards during the next 2 years. I'd go after Hall after knocking off some dead weight contracts. The Blues' management has a lot of work to do.

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:12 pm we need to move on from some guys for sure and we need to turn the reigns over and let Kyrou and Kostin play all next season. Kyrou has proven he can play....let him make mistakes if need be. We need his speed. I think Perunovich could have come in and been our best dman in the bubble, hopefully we will get to see him next season.
Agree. It’ll be interesting to see Army’s approach. Does he go after Taylor Hall? Does he make a push for that 2nd Cup? I mean, I think he does but who knows.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:41 am The Blues sure were not playing like they wanted to win this game...and starting Binnington....first bad move Berube has made.
Yeah, I would of gone with Allen. He was playing better. I know you pay your respect to the kid cause he won you a Cup but fuck, there was plenty of time in post season for him to win the job back. Binner was horrible, he looked so mentally beat right off the bat. 2 goals in the 2 opening minutes? I don’t care if you’re the Russian Red Army team, you can’t overcome deflating goaltending. Thank God we won it last year!