Re: GDT: Game 5: St. Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 9:30 8/19 - TV:NBCSN/FSMW

Wait a minute, I just realized, I had Pizza on Sunday. Mama Lucia's Buffalo Chicken. Good Stuff. And the Blues won. Hey, can't blame Pizza. Course, I did have an enormous amount of gas late that night and it fucked up my sleep. Now was that the Pizza fault, I'm not sure but it might of been. First time I had the Buffalo Chicken. I usually get the 5 Cheese Mama Lucia and put hamburger on it which is excellent.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:07 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:58 am Will the Blues ever lose again?
Impossible to say for sure. If they do, it'll only be because somebody ate pizza.
Hey it was Petro that fucked up my undefeated pizza record..
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Robb_K wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:10 pm Will Barbashev play? He's back from quarantine. If so, would he replace De La Rose, or MacEachern? What's the story with Tarasenko?
"Tarasenko out for Blues for rest of Western First Round against Canucks - Forward returns to St. Louis for evaluation of surgically repaired shoulder"

https://www.nhl.com/news/st-louis-blues ... -318596178

That's the 'official report' at least. But reports are that he just wanted to escape the bubble life because he missed his pool, or he may have been having an affair. We'll never know!!!! :o
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:35 pm
Robb_K wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:10 pm Will Barbashev play? He's back from quarantine. If so, would he replace De La Rose, or MacEachern? What's the story with Tarasenko?
"Tarasenko out for Blues for rest of Western First Round against Canucks - Forward returns to St. Louis for evaluation of surgically repaired shoulder"

That's the 'official report' at least. But reports are that he just wanted to escape the bubble life because he missed his pool, or he may have been having an affair. We'll never know!!!! :o
Berube sent him home because he sucks right now. The surgically repaired shoulder story is probably just the spin.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:12 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:35 pm

Berube sent him home because he sucks right now. The surgically repaired shoulder story is probably just the spin.
:lol:
"Do Only Good Everyday"