Re: GDT: Game 4: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 9:30 8/17 - TV:NBCSN/FSMW

bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:57 pm So we at least know the forward lines should look the same...still not sure about goalie:

I don't know, I read that as they were out of the lineup due to injury, not healthy scratched last night, not today. With reporters not being allowed at practices in the bubble, I don't think we're getting any info about lineup changes until warmups all playoffs long.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:21 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:57 pm So we at least know the forward lines should look the same...still not sure about goalie:

I don't know, I read that as they were out of the lineup due to injury, not healthy scratched last night, not today. With reporters not being allowed at practices in the bubble, I don't think we're getting any info about lineup changes until warmups all playoffs long.
I think it's funny that hockey has gone from listing the specific injury, then progressed(regressed?) to either upper or lower body injury, to now just straight up un-fit to play and that's all you get.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm

I think it's funny that hockey has gone from listing the specific injury, then progressed(regressed?) to either upper or lower body injury, to now just straight up un-fit to play and that's all you get.
Pretty soon they will just say "He's on the None of Your Fucking Business List"

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:01 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Pretty soon they will just say "He's on the None of Your Fucking Business List"
thats funny 😄