Re: GDT: Game 2: St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 5:30 - 8/14 - TV:NHL/FSMW

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:39 am Blues are the last team left in the bubble to not have a win, today would be a good day to change that. Dare I say today is a day they must change that.

Curious what, if any, changes are coming tonight.
Blais practiced yesterday, so that's hopefully one change. I don't even think the makeshift 4th line played badly, but you want to get guys back into their proper roles.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

We’re winning tonight boys! Blues are undefeated when I order a couple of pizzas from Pirrones and that’s the plan tonight!
I’m going to hop on the Canucks board and offend them with some Don Cherry and Jeremy Roenick love later today! We can’t lose tonight with Don and JR on our side!
Beauty Eh?
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:26 am We’re winning tonight boys! Blues are undefeated when I order a couple of pizzas from Pirrones and that’s the plan tonight!
I’m going to hop on the Canucks board and offend them with some Don Cherry and Jeremy Roenick love later today! We can’t lose tonight with Don and JR on our side!
Beauty Eh?
That means 2 goals tonight for David Pirrone!! Way to go Timmy!!

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:26 am We’re winning tonight boys! Blues are undefeated when I order a couple of pizzas from Pirrones and that’s the plan tonight!
Beauty Eh?
If they win tonight we are starting a gofundme to make sure youre on a strict pizza diet come game day
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:41 am
Beauty Eh?
If they win tonight we are starting a gofundme to make sure youre on a strict pizza diet come game day
Tim's pizza may become the new Turk's ribs. Here's hoping!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:36 am
Beauty Eh?
That means 2 goals tonight for David Pirrone!! Way to go Timmy!!

:lol:

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:41 am
Beauty Eh?
Winner winner ...Pizza dinner!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:24 am
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:55 amI will post pics of the magic of Pirrones pizza at gametime!
For God's sake, send a Brink's truck over to pick up that precious cargo! :shock:
It’s hard to beat Pirrones for pizza out In St. Chuck County for sure.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:37 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:24 am
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:55 amI will post pics of the magic of Pirrones pizza at gametime!
For God's sake, send a Brink's truck over to pick up that precious cargo! :shock:
It’s hard to beat Pirrones for pizza out In St. Chuck County for sure.
I like your style. Me 'n' Mrs. JMC made a secure pickup at Pirrone's original location in Florissant a few weekends ago, giving us enough delish Italian food to last the 3-day weekend. :idea:

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:22 am
BillP. wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:19 am I will admit. I am a little worried about today's game. I really would like to jump out and get the first 2 or 3 goals of the game. I really don't need a nail biter tonight. Just fuck'n win the game
The Blues could have a 3 goal lead going into the 3rd period and it'd still be a nail biter.
worst lead in hockey :lol:
"Do Only Good Everyday"