Re: Amusing article about why Philly fans hate the Blues

BillP. wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:19 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:31 pm It used to be a really great rivalry. Too bad we don't get to see them more.
It was kind of fun how the Blues had that long losing streak at the Spectrum. It went on for years and the Flyers always had great teams during that time. It was such a daunting task to win there. I believe they finally broke the streak during the Demers era.
True. Don't we have a real good visiting streak against them right now?

BluesSK wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 pm
BillP. wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:19 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:31 pm It used to be a really great rivalry. Too bad we don't get to see them more.
It was kind of fun how the Blues had that long losing streak at the Spectrum. It went on for years and the Flyers always had great teams during that time. It was such a daunting task to win there. I believe they finally broke the streak during the Demers era.
True. Don't we have a real good visiting streak against them right now?
I don’t know about streak, but we’re 5-9-0-2 at Wells Fargo right now and the Blues were a whopping 10-39-10 at the Spectrun - Ha.

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:49 am yeah back in the day when you played the Canadiens, Islanders, and Flyers, we knew there was about a 95% chance we weren't going to win and on the road it was an even more daunting task.
I still remember Claude LaRose scoring on a slap shot coming down RW late in the game and Dan Kelly saying that now cuts the Flyers lead 8-3 :lol:

Blues record is catching up with the Arena.

Enterprise
548-318-50-67

Arena
559-344-168

OK CBA Extention means there is hockey August 1st. So I'm back.

OK Philly fans, stay mad that your self described great team can't seem to muster up the effort to make it through the playoffs to win it all (this generation).

Stay mad that your old coach took this highly touted team and made them better, after we had to fire the head coach in waiting.

Philly Fans, just stay mad, if I had to live in Philly I'd be mad too. Great place to visit though!