Re: Bash Justin Faulk thread

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:50 am
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:46 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:51 am

hahaha fantastic.
That was actually a really great interview, if you have a subscription and can read the entire article. He basically was like, I moved around all season on different pairs which is different than my career so far, but the rest of the team did that too so I can’t use that as an excuse. He also admitted to being too passive and trying to “fit in” too much with a successful team rather than really bringing his game to the table and playing the way that makes him successful.

The stats JR showed in the article really highlight what Faulk can do—since his second season he’s top 20 in points and goals from d-men. Hopefully he’s figured it out like the interview makes it sound like he has.
Counterpoint, the reason he moved around all season was because they couldn't find a partner he was good with.
Sure, but what’s that a counterpoint to? In the interview Faulk says he can’t blame his bad play on switching pairs all the time since the rest of the Dmen on the team were in the same boat and played well.

Re: Bash Justin Faulk thread

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:56 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:50 am
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:46 am

That was actually a really great interview, if you have a subscription and can read the entire article. He basically was like, I moved around all season on different pairs which is different than my career so far, but the rest of the team did that too so I can’t use that as an excuse. He also admitted to being too passive and trying to “fit in” too much with a successful team rather than really bringing his game to the table and playing the way that makes him successful.

The stats JR showed in the article really highlight what Faulk can do—since his second season he’s top 20 in points and goals from d-men. Hopefully he’s figured it out like the interview makes it sound like he has.
Counterpoint, the reason he moved around all season was because they couldn't find a partner he was good with.
Sure, but what’s that a counterpoint to? In the interview Faulk says he can’t blame his bad play on switching pairs all the time since the rest of the Dmen on the team were in the same boat and played well.
He gave an excuse and then immediately tried to say it wasn't an excuse. The counterpoint was to his excuse he gave.

Just like when someone says. "not to be rude, but"....You can say you aren't about to be rude, but you're about to be rude. He can say it wasn't an excuse. but it was an excuse.
Just a Russian propaganda account