McKenzie’s final draft rankings

No change in any of my player wants and with the incomplete seasons In all leagues, there is no more real work for me to do. Blues would have to trade up to get either of the first two players. I’m also ok with the Blues using their first round pick on Ozzy Wiesblatt if need be. You can probably trade down a few picks to get him but I’m a firm believer in if there is someone you want, you take him, especially this draft year.
Seth Jarvis
Connor Zary
Ozzy Wiesblatt
Shakir Mukhamadullin
Tyler Tullio

https://www.tsn.ca/bob-mckenzie-s-final ... 72?tsn-amp
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: McKenzie’s final draft rankings

What a weird year for a draft. They can't possibly hold the draft until late October right? I don't remember when this season is supposed to end anymore. If it's late October will some of these kids be playing again? If the junior leagues start back up by then, will the top draft prospects sit out to protect themselves? When does junior hockey usually start up anyway? Anyway I hope the Blues get a great player at 31.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Junior usually kicks off the 3rd weekend in September so yeah that would happen before this draft. I would imagine most Junior players that are draft eligible would sit out.
Everything is all hosed up and it could be the 2022 season before we get back to total normalcy.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:03 pm I'd move Shakir Mukhamadullin up to #1 on the wish list, just to see how long it takes Kerbs to make a complete ass of himself trying to pronounce the name.
As far as crazy names go...that ones pretty easy.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Having the first pick is a bitch this year...yeah you will get a real good player in Lafreniere but once Byfield figures it out, you might really regret passing on him 10 years down the road. Of course Byfield might not ever figure it out and I’ll be first on record as saying the kid has never impressed me in any game I’ve seen him play so as you can see it’s a real head scratcher of a draft for me. One more thing to consider is that Byfield is almost a whole year younger than Lafreniere.
If the Wings get the pick, Lafreniere seems to be exactly the kind of player that Yzerman would covet but I also wouldn’t rule him out doing something to end up with the German Tim Stutzle.
Regardless the Senators are going to own this draft. They are going going to likely get one of the best 3 forwards and likely the best dman in Drysdale. They have 3 first round picks, 4 second round picks and 2 third rounders. For all the shit they have taken lately about bad trades, thats all water under the bridge now. It’s their time and there are some real good players in the first two rounds.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:14 am Having the first pick is a bitch this year...yeah you will get a real good player in Lafreniere but once Byfield figures it out, you might really regret passing on him 10 years down the road. Of course Byfield might not ever figure it out and I’ll be first on record as saying the kid has never impressed me in any game I’ve seen him play so as you can see it’s a real head scratcher of a draft for me. One more thing to consider is that Byfield is almost a whole year younger than Lafreniere.
If the Wings get the pick, Lafreniere seems to be exactly the kind of player that Yzerman would covet but I also wouldn’t rule him out doing something to end up with the German Tim Stutzle.
Regardless the Senators are going to own this draft. They are going going to likely get one of the best 3 forwards and likely the best dman in Drysdale. They have 3 first round picks, 4 second round picks and 2 third rounders. For all the shit they have taken lately about bad trades, thats all water under the bridge now. It’s their time and there are some real good players in the first two rounds.
I see McKenzie has Byfield at number 3, though he says scouts are split between him and Stutzle. Sounds like if he slips to 3 or 4 that team might just hit have hit the jackpot. Having a super skilled, huge center that now has a chip on his shoulder sounds good to me.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:51 am Do you think the Sharks regret this?

The Ottawa Senators receive the San Jose Sharks 2020 1st round pick(projected #3 overall), 2021 2nd round pick, 2019 2nd round pick (# 44 - Jamieson Rees), Dylan DeMelo, Chris Tierney, Rudolfs Balcers and Joshua Norris for Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron.
Definitely....I didn’t research the trade in depth but Rees was one of favorite players in the draft last year but he was drafted by Carolina so not sure where or how that trade comes into play with Carolinas pick at 44.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:51 am Do you think the Sharks regret this?

The Ottawa Senators receive the San Jose Sharks 2020 1st round pick(projected #3 overall), 2021 2nd round pick, 2019 2nd round pick (# 44 - Jamieson Rees), Dylan DeMelo, Chris Tierney, Rudolfs Balcers and Joshua Norris for Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron.
It almost worked for them last year until everyone got hurt in the conference final, even though I think we still would've won the series. They are the one team that missed out on the playoffs altogether this year that I think might be able to turn it around next year. If next season doesn't start until January, they'll have had about 9 months to heal and rest. If they're healthy and get league average goaltending they might just have one last season of contention.

That or they just suck for the next 5-10 years, one or the other.

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:14 am Having the first pick is a bitch this year...yeah you will get a real good player in Lafreniere but once Byfield figures it out, you might really regret passing on him 10 years down the road. Of course Byfield might not ever figure it out and I’ll be first on record as saying the kid has never impressed me in any game I’ve seen him play so as you can see it’s a real head scratcher of a draft for me. One more thing to consider is that Byfield is almost a whole year younger than Lafreniere.
I don't care if they end up with Lafrenierre and Drysdale out of the first round of this draft. With their ownership situation, I still think they'll find a way to run this franchise into the ground.

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:07 pm
I don't care if they end up with Lafrenierre and Drysdale out of the first round of this draft. With their ownership situation, I still think they'll find a way to run this franchise into the ground.
Probably but they are going to have an abundance of real good young players...they have quite a few already. They might be able to do some damage and break through before trading players off.

"Suck a dick Johansen"