Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:38 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:08 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:20 pmTrump's Tweets make more sense when you read them with the Macho Man's voice. YOU GOTTA BE STRONG IN THE STREETS, MEAN GENE!
Macho Man would never stir up shit and then go hide in an underground bunker. And Miss Elizabeth was much hotter than DJT’s wife, too.
OH yeah! Snap into that Slim Jim!
The FAKE NEWS WILL RISE TO THE TOP!!!

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:41 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:45 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:15 pmSt Louis mayor doxxed citizens....now there is a joke
Got someone that you don't like??? Send her a de-fund petition letter in their name, and wait for the news about the drive-by shooting.
Silly old man. It won't be a drive-by, it'll be a traffic stop.
My guess he's writing a letter, signed by you, as we post.

T.C. wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:28 am she read publicly-available information aloud? wow. let's lynch her.
That is a gross over simplification. She read the personal information of citizens over a live broad cast. I seriously doubt you would feel the same way if she had done it to you, and as a citizen I am upset by it. What if I write in and ask a question, do I deserve to have my information put out baited with...."Hey this guy wants to get rid of the police" Sorry...this wasn't a release of "public information".

T.C. wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:16 pm it was a virtual meeting held with exactly the same guidelines as an in-person meeting, where you are required to provide those details when being heard, where they become public record. correct?
Every citizens information is public record and you are free to look it up or inquire about it. There is a huge difference between that and the mayor going live and saying...'so and so wants to defund the police...here is their home address" which is intimidation. Why would i feel safe a a citizen making any inquiry when there is the possibility of the mayor airing me out online? When you send the mayor a letter you have a certain expectation of privacy. It is clearly enumerated in the cities code of conduct not to do what the mayor did, so they know enough to make a policy about it.

Gotta go against my basic instincts here & side with The Cap'n. My first reaction was: "What the fuck was she thinking?!" followed immediately by: "What the fuck was she smoking?!" The woman is clearly disinterested in continuing her political career. But she will certainly gain notoriety from this inexplicable action: Can't be long before the Urban Dictionary entry for "doxxing" is accompanied by a photo of Lyda Krewson.

This shit's even better, though ... https://www.kmov.com/news/st-louis-coup ... 7bfc8.html