Re: CORONAVIRUS [was: League Watch 2020]

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:07 am
MattyIce wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 am
T.C. wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:30 am pineapple on pizza is great.
Dude, Elicia's Hawaiian - Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Onion, Pineapple
As the kids say, it's dope
You are a sick person!!! Elicia's uses chopped bacon!!!! An abomination against bacon!!!!
I support all that Elicia's does including the chopped bacon! Viva La Elicia's! Viva La Hawaiian!
KA-KAW!

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:45 am The George Floyd thing is terrible and there is no doubt that cop is going to be sentenced to prison. I wouldn’t be shocked if one of his friends slips him a Cyanide pill before it even goes to trial. Protest all you want but don’t loot and riot.
What bugs me the most is that 77 year old black cop shot and killed and it’s live streamed yet BLM and Liberal media are even talking about it. How can BLM be thing when it only works one way?
I think you hit on the same things that have me just a little irked about this. I feel like the narrative has shifted and is now not actually addressing the issue of police brutality. Police brutality happens across the board. This cop should and will be held accountable for his actions. But, the narrative has now shifted to "systematic racism." (And let's be honest... the only racism that seems to exist in a lot of people's eyes is white on black.)
Is this really a racist act? Or is it a dick head cop that overstepped his power and killed a guy? I actually think that turning this into a nation-wide systematic racism issue is harming the cause. The real issue here is police brutality across the board and what can be done to stop this from happening time and time again.
Being a policeman is a tough tough job. I would never want it. Many or most of them do it for the right reasons and are much more brave than I. But, there are 7.59 billion people in this world, and unfortunately a fraction of them are complete dicks, including some cops. When a dick takes a position of power like a policeman, it's a bad combo, especially if there is already a culture of toeing the line on brutality already in place.
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:50 am

You are a sick person!!! Elicia's uses chopped bacon!!!! An abomination against bacon!!!!
I support all that Elicia's does including the chopped bacon! Viva La Elicia's! Viva La Hawaiian!
Hola ! Mexican Restaurant in Eureka has some damn nice Street Tacos al Pastor with pineapple.... almost as good as mine.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Hola ! Mexican Restaurant in Eureka has some damn nice Street Tacos al Pastor with pineapple.... almost as good as mine.
That sounds magnificent. I nominate pineapple as the worlds most underrated topping!
KA-KAW!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:43 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:40 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:17 amYou know 2020 is bad when the thread that the coronavirus hijacked is getting hijacked by another societal issue
Whatever happened to good ol' League Watch 2020, anyway?
It changed its name to "Old Dirty League Watch"
I guess T.C. ran outta space in the Thread Title for all the was:nows. It's hell bein' an admin for these things.

SICK!!!!!

PSMBO is the only way to go.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:39 pm

SICK!!!!!

PSMBO is the only way to go.
I may be dumb but what is PSMBO? I don't think my acronym brain is working today :lol:
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:38 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:31 pm
MattyIce wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:50 amI support all that Elicia's does including the chopped bacon! Viva La Elicia's! Viva La Hawaiian!
That sounds magnificent. I nominate pineapple as the worlds most underrated topping!
I second that nomination. All in favor ...

i watched it. don't even know what i'm looking at. seems no one ever wonders what lead to pushing the record button. from this video, looks like he stole a cell phone from some girl? for all we know, it was his cell phone they took. who fucking knows? why is this a thing? what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?

T.C. wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:03 am i watched it. don't even know what i'm looking at. seems no one ever wonders what lead to pushing the record button. from this video, looks like he stole a cell phone from some girl? for all we know, it was his cell phone they took. who fucking knows? why is this a thing? what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?
The man is grabbing a child to rip the tape out of her hand, she was putting up signs a long a bike path in honor of George Floyd. What it has to do with this topic is showing how intolerant people are being, and another example of why old white people are the problem.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 am The man is grabbing a child to rip the tape out of her hand, she was putting up signs a long a bike path in honor of George Floyd.
how do you know that? is there some other part of this somewhere?
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 amWhat it has to do with this topic is showing how intolerant people are being, and another example of why old white people are the problem.
last time i checked, old white people had nothing to do with creating coronavirus.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:03 am i watched it. don't even know what i'm looking at. seems no one ever wonders what lead to pushing the record button. from this video, looks like he stole a cell phone from some girl? for all we know, it was his cell phone they took. who fucking knows? why is this a thing? what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?
The man is grabbing a child to rip the tape out of her hand, she was putting up signs a long a bike path in honor of George Floyd. What it has to do with this topic is showing how intolerant people are being, and another example of why old white people are the problem.
Old white people? That guy doesn’t look that old to me. I’d be curious as to know what age of these white people is where you think the problem starts?
What about young people that go around playing the knockout game? I suppose that’s ok with you?
Last edited by NHLTIM on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

T.C. wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:25 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 am The man is grabbing a child to rip the tape out of her hand, she was putting up signs a long a bike path in honor of George Floyd.
how do you know that? is there some other part of this somewhere?
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:46 amWhat it has to do with this topic is showing how intolerant people are being, and another example of why old white people are the problem.
last time i checked, old white people had nothing to do with creating coronavirus.
Old people were the epicenter of the Coronavirus...they were the whole problem.