Re: Best Blues Jersey

MissouriMook wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:57 am
MattyIce wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:13 am I check out a website called Icethetics everyday. They post NHL uniform concepts daily. Today was a Blues concept. This is pretty much exactly what I wish the team would look like. Not sure how I feel about that yellow sweater. The design is cool, but it's too Preds-like. The rest are great. Check it out:

https://www.icethetics.com/concepts/blu ... -the-years

jerseys.png
The two on the left are OK, but the two on the right need to be fired into the sun immediately along with whoever designed them. I don't understand why people insist on trying to change the look of our jerseys by adding "flair" with stripes and excess color. The whole appeal of our jerseys over the years have been their simplicity around the greatest logo in all of professional sports. Leave it alone and use things like our current 3rd, the WC Alumni jerseys, or pretty much anything from 1967-1984. The wordmark "BLUES" and clown jerseys were too overdone and take too much away from the thing that makes our jerseys great - the Bluenote.
Yep. Agree 100%

Re: Best Blues Jersey

BluesSK wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm
BillP. wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:54 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:39 pm It just doesn’t get any better than this for the home jersey.039B55EA-4CE0-444F-B08D-A6CE7B88BE6B.jpeg
one_federko02.jpg
Miss the home whites. Great photo.
Sure is isn't it? Love that shot. The Blues during the Sutter/Federko era were so damn lovable. Especially under Demers.
one_federko02.jpg one_federko02.jpg Viewed 5128 times 17.03 KiB