Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

JMC-STL wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:27 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:32 pmThe Sean Connery James Bond would wasted Putin before breakfast and stopped by N.K. and polished off KIm Jong Un on his way back home to fuck Miss Moneypenny before dinner.
Not in a COVID World. Moneypenny would have to give him a hand job in the ICU using a robot arm.
We wouldn't be in a COVID world... the Sean Connery Bond would have contained the virus from whence it cometh, and China would have became the new frontier. My Chinese clergy will tell you... IF YOU'D COME TO CHURCH ONCE IN A WHILE... that China was no match for the Sean Connery James Bond.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:31 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:30 pmLittle Richard... That's what your high-school classmates called you in the locker room showers. The Burning Bush told me that!
If there was a Burning Bush in our locker room, we were ALL in the wrong locker room.
The Burning Bush knows all and sees all.... why do you think St Peter went from " Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church" to standing at the turn-style punching tickets?... Wouldn't you think that he'd have a cushier after-life than that? I asked The Burning Bush about that, and It said that It didn't want to talk about that right now, but I could sense that whatever happened...it wasn't good.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:52 pmThe Burning Bush knows all and sees all.... why do you think St Peter went from " Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church" to standing at the turn-style punching tickets?... Wouldn't you think that he'd have a cushier after-life than that? I asked The Burning Bush about that, and It said that It didn't want to talk about that right now, but I could sense that whatever happened...it wasn't good.
That's just a retirement gig for Simon. He's like the Walmart Greeter of Heaven. It gives him something to keep him busy; otherwise he'd be puttering around in God's Deity Cave all day, and getting into His stack of Led Zeppelin vinyls. The Stairway to Heaven is no place for mere Apostles.

And God bless her father, too ... Washington Post: She was the last American to collect a Civil War pension —$73.13 a month. She just died.
... The jaw-dropping fact that someone in the year 2020 was still earning a Civil War pension was the result of two factors: First, Triplett suffered cognitive impairments, qualifying her for the lifelong pension as a helpless adult child of a veteran. Second, her father, Mose Triplett, who’d served as a private in the Confederate Army before defecting to the Union, was on his second marriage when she was born in 1930. He was just a few weeks away from turning 84.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:33 pm And God bless her father, too ... Washington Post: She was the last American to collect a Civil War pension —$73.13 a month. She just died.
... The jaw-dropping fact that someone in the year 2020 was still earning a Civil War pension was the result of two factors: First, Triplett suffered cognitive impairments, qualifying her for the lifelong pension as a helpless adult child of a veteran. Second, her father, Mose Triplett, who’d served as a private in the Confederate Army before defecting to the Union, was on his second marriage when she was born in 1930. He was just a few weeks away from turning 84.
Now the U.S. Govt. will have to shut down, and lay off, everyone who works at the Civil War Pensioners Administration. That should wipe out the other 3% of Trump's phony Jobs report.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:12 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:33 pmAnd God bless her father, too ... Washington Post: She was the last American to collect a Civil War pension —$73.13 a month. She just died.
Now the U.S. Govt. will have to shut down, and lay off, everyone who works at the Civil War Pensioners Administration. That should wipe out the other 3% of Trump's phony Jobs report.
He can just send out more DEA agents to hunt down deserving recipients of Civil War pensions from other countries. Who will then deliver them to Homeland Security, and they'll all be deported. USG employment numbers will NEVER go down in this or any other administration.