Re: St Louis sports radio shakeup

NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:29 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:25 amBy the way, can I just say Jamie Rivers is absolutely terrible when trying to talk anything other than hockey. He needs to be an occasional guest of a show to talk hockey. Not have his own damn show.
I sat one seat behind and to the left of his wife Shannon in an accounting class in high school. I failed that class because all I did was stare at her.... :lol:
You didn't sniff her hair, did you, TIM? You'll never get elected President with that sorta behavior on your record.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:52 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:29 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:25 amBy the way, can I just say Jamie Rivers is absolutely terrible when trying to talk anything other than hockey. He needs to be an occasional guest of a show to talk hockey. Not have his own damn show.
I sat one seat behind and to the left of his wife Shannon in an accounting class in high school. I failed that class because all I did was stare at her.... :lol:
You didn't sniff her hair, did you, TIM? You'll never get elected President with that sorta behavior on your record.
well I didn't go all Creepy Joe Biden on her but she was way out of my league....all i could do was crack a few jokes and make her laugh and that was about it. Oddly enough, Shannon and Jamie live less than a mile from me, I see them all the time
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:48 am
BillP. wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:29 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:25 am By the way, can I just say Jamie Rivers is absolutely terrible when trying to talk anything other than hockey. He needs to be an occasional guest of a show to talk hockey. Not have his own damn show.
Cry me a river................
Maybe I will, Bill. You okay?
Just having fun with word play. I can't resist word play. No other meaning or intention behind the joke.

NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:40 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:29 amI sat one seat behind and to the left of his wife Shannon in an accounting class in high school. I failed that class because all I did was stare at her.... :lol:
well I didn't go all Creepy Joe Biden on her but she was way out of my league....all i could do was crack a few jokes and make her laugh and that was about it. Oddly enough, Shannon and Jamie live less than a mile from me, I see them all the time
I never saw this web article until a few minutes ago ... Slapshot Diaries - Jamie Rivers: THE DEATH CERTIFICATE

JMC-STL wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:15 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:40 am
I never saw this web article until a few minutes ago ... Slapshot Diaries - Jamie Rivers: THE DEATH CERTIFICATE
yep...he almost died. I remember JR or somebody writing about in the Post dispatch years ago
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"