Re: Yet another reason to hate the B's

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:30 pm

This is where I watched the Blues win the Cup.
In the Massage Parlor?.... You'd better stop by TDC soon.
That was nine months ago!!!
If you watched the Cup there, then the place has good karma! Whatever happens after the pizza will remain a secret........unless it’s a “real” massage parlor, in which case I’m not really interested!

Link to the menu, by the way. Looks pretty fucking good!
https://www.cafepiazza.com/menu/

Matangama wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:04 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 pm
In the Massage Parlor?.... You'd better stop by TDC soon.
That was nine months ago!!!
If you watched the Cup there, then the place has good karma! Whatever happens after the pizza will remain a secret........unless it’s a “real” massage parlor, in which case I’m not really interested!

Link to the menu, by the way. Looks pretty fucking good!
https://www.cafepiazza.com/menu/
I don't know about Indigo...they are a bunch of assholes. I went there to buy a gift certificate and some woman cut in front of me and they helped her. I almost walked out without buying anything...but it was Christmas and my Dad thinks they are the best.

As far as Cafe P is concerned about Karma...all of the bartenders and servers are really cute and they love me, so it's home.

Never been a huge Bruins fan but I like Brad Marchand a whole lot, Been a fan since his WJC days.
The Bruins do have great uniforms but they’d be even better if they went back to the yellow B on their crest.
Last edited by NHLTIM on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:53 am
BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:44 am I think the Bruins announcer sucks too.
The organization as a whole doesn't have a lot of redeemable qualities. I do like their uni's though.
Here at work, MattyIce and I were talking about how the Blues uniforms and Bruins uniforms are similar and in a way, they've kind of followed the same path. Both once had the yellow on the shoulders, both once went to the solids with nothing on their shoulders to both now having the black or dark color on the shoulders.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:48 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:52 am Never been a huge Bruins fan but I like Brad Marchand a whole lot, Been a fan since his WJC days.
The Bruins do have great uniforms but they’d be even better if they went back to the yellow B on their crest.
I loved him against the Blues, who marginalized him fairly well in the finals.
Did he even play? I remember seeing him cry, but that’s about it
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:48 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:52 am Never been a huge Bruins fan but I like Brad Marchand a whole lot, Been a fan since his WJC days.

Two goals....three assists...and twelve shots.

Tied ROR for the lead in points during the postseason. Most players do cry when they lose during the cup final. The ones that cry are the ones you want.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:48 pm

Tied ROR for the lead in points during the postseason. Most players do cry when they lose during the cup final. The ones that cry are the ones you want.
O'Reilly scored goals in games 4-7 in the finals....and really drove the Blues to victory when they needed it.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:10 pm

O'Reilly scored goals in games 4-7 in the finals....and really drove the Blues to victory when they needed it.
Yes..it was the Blues year. Only one team can win. Marchand has his own Cup ring as well

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:15 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:10 pm

Yes..it was the Blues year. Only one team can win. Marchand has his own Cup ring as well
Who'd they beat...some punching bag Canucks team, he had to go through the sisters to get his ring. The Blues slayed nearly every playoff dragon that have plagued them for years....heh. I heard Cam Neely on Spittin Chiclets say he is the kind of guy every team hates unless he is on your team. Who am I to argue with Seabass? So, I hate him.

Pretty impressive for a guy who sat out the cup finals
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:17 am

Pretty impressive for a guy who sat out the cup finals
Very impressive but then again he’s a great player. Blues had everybody’s number...those are the breaks for everybody that went up against them. He’s in good company with his teammates, not to mention quite a fe Jets, Stars and Sharks players

"Suck a dick Johansen"