Re: Bitch & Complain (No COVID Talk!)

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:54 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:38 amMy new lawn service company made their first visit on Monday. Not a very efficient crew, and the guy with the edging trimmer was brutal.
The reduced number of foreign worker Visas is hurting the little guy. Thanks for nothing, Trump!
I'm sure that's hurting our last lawn service company, but our new one is a black-owned business with exclusively black workers. His business is booming, no doubt. Still doesn't get the most skilled workforce, but at least he's helping prop up the local economy. Now if his 3rd-party contractor can just fill in all the dirt patches, I can Bitch & Complain about something else.

Case In Point: The noise from the construction/reconstruction work in the city park behind us is making it mighty difficult to snooze at my work-from-home desk. :x

Re: Bitch & Complain (No COVID Talk!)

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:37 pm@bradley: Glad you didn't mention toilet paper. THAT would have violated my "(No COVID Talk!)" restriction. Way to restrain yourself - at least at the keyboard.
You just violated your own policy by dragging Brad's fart into it. This thread didn't last as long as Brad's fart did.
OP's are exempt from rules they set themselves. Says so in the BNF rules & regs posted in the Bitch & Complain forum. Coincidentally.