Duuuub

I'm glad I didn't have to hear that every time he touched the puck tonight. I don't think he's looked very good so far. That shut out in game 3 was gift wrapped. It looks like we finally have a goaltender out-battling the opposite goalie. Feels nice.

Also, Minnesota is just generally terrible with their goalie chanting. Not only do they chant "dduuuubb" every single time he touches the puck, they chant "Allen" at the beginning of a game when we're in the offensive zone? That made the Reaves goal so much sweeter for me.

Re: Duuuub

zilch wrote:I'm glad I didn't have to hear that every time he touched the puck tonight. I don't think he's looked very good so far. That shut out in game 3 was gift wrapped. It looks like we finally have a goaltender out-battling the opposite goalie. Feels nice.

Also, Minnesota is just generally terrible with their goalie chanting. Not only do they chant "dduuuubb" every single time he touches the puck, they chant "Allen" at the beginning of a game when we're in the offensive zone? That made the Reaves goal so much sweeter for me.
He's just a guy. He's never going to be a difference maker in goal. His best assets are size and positioning, I don't think he's got the physical capability, or the mental makeup to be a true top goalie. And yeah those Minnesota fans need to learn when to use the fucking goalie taunt. :lol: Our guy has been out playing their goalie by a country mile in this series, goofs.

I thought it was entertaining to hear the "Duuuub" chant get quieter and quieter for every save as the game went on. The last save he made before getting pulled there were maybe a couple hundred people yelling "Duuuub."

Anton Chigurh wrote:I thought it was entertaining to hear the "Duuuub" chant get quieter and quieter for every save as the game went on. The last save he made before getting pulled there were maybe a couple hundred people yelling "Duuuub."

They were talking about going outside and burning one. :D

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Anton Chigurh wrote:I thought it was entertaining to hear the "Duuuub" chant get quieter and quieter for every save as the game went on. The last save he made before getting pulled there were maybe a couple hundred people yelling "Duuuub."

They were talking about going outside and burning one. :D
:lol: Nice, Turk!

BluesSK wrote:6 goals on 17 shots. Pretty impressive.

Blues need to exploit his weaknesses the rest of the series.
his weakness is handling true pressure. That's why he sucked w/ the Oilers; they have a similar speed game, but not the D or the possession game that the Wild do. If we can get 30 pucks on net each night, I'm confident we'll get in 3. We just need to stop pulling Allen, as them a-holes in MN can hit an empty net like nothing, and Allen don't give up more than 2/game ;)
"Do Only Good Everyday"