Re: Fantasy Hockey

BillP. wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:41 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:46 pm I accepted the trade.....a bit of a risk but i think you know I like that player! You played me Bill! haha....
Congratulations Tim, your loyalty paid off in your first game. Or was it his 2nd? First goal in 20 games - ha
Fuck, 2 goals. I could of used those :lol:

Is it too late to veto the trade? You must have the magic touch.

BillP. wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:03 pm
BillP. wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:41 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:46 pm I accepted the trade.....a bit of a risk but i think you know I like that player! You played me Bill! haha....
Congratulations Tim, your loyalty paid off in your first game. Or was it his 2nd? First goal in 20 games - ha
Fuck, 2 goals. I could of used those :lol:

Is it too late to veto the trade? You must have the magic touch.
Funny thing was I almost benched him because the plus/minus category in my match this week was very close. Wings playing the Bruins...him having a bad game might have cost me that category. Luckily I kept him in the lineup
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

My last 2 transactions:

about 10 days ago I trade Athanasiou and he's scored 5 goals since. Dropped a disappointing Sam Bennett last Friday and he's gotten 3 goals in the next 2 games. Current Grade on these 2 moves ----- F :lol:

BillP. wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:26 am My last 2 transactions:

about 10 days ago I trade Athanasiou and he's scored 5 goals since. Dropped a disappointing Sam Bennett last Friday and he's gotten 3 goals in the next 2 games. Current Grade on these 2 moves ----- F :lol:
I’ve learned in this league with this many teams you have to be really patient. I’ve got to pull DeAngelo off IR soon which means I’m going to have to drop someone I don’t want to drop. Whoever I drop will be picked up off waivers within 48 hours. So unless somebody else gets hurt for me, I don’t have a choice.
Looks like I’ll be holding on to Athanasiou for a bit longer though. I’m hoping he’s traded by Monday.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:42 am
BillP. wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:26 am My last 2 transactions:

I’ve learned in this league with this many teams you have to be really patient. I’ve got to pull DeAngelo off IR soon which means I’m going to have to drop someone I don’t want to drop. Whoever I drop will be picked up off waivers within 48 hours. So unless somebody else gets hurt for me, I don’t have a choice.
Looks like I’ll be holding on to Athanasiou for a bit longer though. I’m hoping he’s traded by Monday.
Funny thing is, both those players are players you really like :lol:
Yeah, I kind of had the same issue with Michael Ferland supposedly on his way back but he had another concussion in the AHL so he's out for the year. My team is pretty much set right now. Can't wait to see who you drop, maybe I can even up the score a little bit :) By the way, you've also capitalized on Bjorkstrand who's been on fire lately and I had drafted that guy too. 8 of my 20 guys on the team weren't originally drafted. I've done some maneuvering for sure.

Bjorkstrand was a huge pickup and then he got hurt about 2 weeks after I picked him up but I wasn’t about to drop him, just had to weather the storm.
The following guys on my team are the only guys I didn’t draft
Bjorkstrand
Farabee
Yamamoto
DeAngelo
Athanasiou
Samsonov

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 am Bjorkstrand was a huge pickup and then he got hurt about 2 weeks after I picked him up but I wasn’t about to drop him, just had to weather the storm.
Bjorkstrand
Farabee
Yamamoto
DeAngelo
Athanasiou
Samsonov
DeAngelo is a gem of a pickup.

BillP. wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:52 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 am Bjorkstrand was a huge pickup and then he got hurt about 2 weeks after I picked him up but I wasn’t about to drop him, just had to weather the storm.
Bjorkstrand
Farabee
Yamamoto
DeAngelo
Athanasiou
Samsonov
DeAngelo is a gem of a pickup.
DeAneglo sat out there on the waiver wire too. I can’t tell you how many times I went to add him but didn’t pull the trigger. He was scoring too....not sure why he sat out there as long as he did. Glad I finally pulled the trigger when I did because he’s been huge for my team without a doubt. I drafted Fox but also released him and then somehow was able to add him back. He’s been very good as well.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Cam Talbot pitches a shutout against the worthless piece of shit Florida Panthers. Fuck you Florida, move your piece of shit team somewhere else. So much for Coach Q and him being the answer to everyone’s troubles. Thank goodness Army stayed away from him. Yeah, Talbot really fucked up my record this weekend. I’ll say it again, fuck you Florida. They’re 5-17 since the All Star break and all their wins are on the road. Time for their GM to make some major changes over there.

BillP. wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:32 pm Cam Talbot pitches a shutout against the worthless piece of shit Florida Panthers. Fuck you Florida, move your piece of shit team somewhere else. So much for Coach Q and him being the answer to everyone’s troubles. Thank goodness Army stayed away from him. Yeah, Talbot really fucked up my record this weekend. I’ll say it again, fuck you Florida. They’re 5-17 since the All Star break and all their wins are on the road. Time for their GM to make some major changes over there.
The major change has already been made. They paid a guy $10 million a year to not stop the puck. Coach Q should just tell Bob to make more saves.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:58 am
BillP. wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:32 pm Cam Talbot pitches a shutout against the worthless piece of shit Florida Panthers. Fuck you Florida, move your piece of shit team somewhere else. So much for Coach Q and him being the answer to everyone’s troubles. Thank goodness Army stayed away from him. Yeah, Talbot really fucked up my record this weekend. I’ll say it again, fuck you Florida. They’re 5-17 since the All Star break and all their wins are on the road. Time for their GM to make some major changes over there.
The major change has already been made. They paid a guy $10 million a year to not stop the puck. Coach Q should just tell Bob to make more saves.
I watched some of that game last night. Even their announcers were calling out the players for lack of passion. It's a fucked up deal over there. So much for the elixir called Coach Q.

BillP. wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 am Anyone know what the criteria is for a successful waiver claim? Does the claim go to the team with the worst record or what?
Goes in order of waiver priority

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:24 am Anyone know what the criteria is for a successful waiver claim? Does the claim go to the team with the worst record or what?

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:38 am
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:59 am
Bastard :lol:
Never would have thought I’d get him...I was like 13 on the waiver wire or so

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:11 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55 am How many teams make the playoffs in this fantasy hockey league?

according to the schedule we still have 3 weeks of play left after this week. That would take us to the end of the season. I don't think there are any playoffs at this point.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:28 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55 am How many teams make the playoffs in this fantasy hockey league?

according to the schedule we still have 3 weeks of play left after this week. That would take us to the end of the season. I don't think there are any playoffs at this point.
You got me confused now. Cause we had 3 weeks of playoffs last year. At most there can only be 2 more weeks of reg season fantasy. Maybe even only 1 week. Sure would like to know since I’m a bubble guy - ha

BillP. wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:03 am

You got me confused now. Cause we had 3 weeks of playoffs last year. At most there can only be 2 more weeks of reg season fantasy. Maybe even only 1 week. Sure would like to know since I’m a bubble guy - ha
We are currently in week 21. My schedule shows the season running three more games with 24 weeks played total. Now for the kicker....if you look at the commish updates on the main page.....you see this. lol.....what a huge waste of time.

Demitra's Chains (TC) Playoffs changed from '238' to 'None'

Sep 7 4:47 am

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:02 am
BillP. wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:03 am

We are currently in week 21. My schedule shows the season running three more games with 24 weeks played total. Now for the kicker....if you look at the commish updates on the main page.....you see this. lol.....what a huge waste of time.

Demitra's Chains (TC) Playoffs changed from '238' to 'None'

Sep 7 4:47 am
I can’t believe it. I just looked at the settings. I can’t fuckn believe it. How the fuck did that happen? Fuck, fuck, fuck. FUCK!!!!