Re: NHL Trade Deadline News and Rumor Thread

usmcaaron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:37 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:35 am
ratonmono wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:31 am Sounds like Parise to Isles?
Where are you hearing that? That means the Islanders would have to move out some salary. That would be a nice unexpected deal even though Guerin said he wanted to make some noise.

Holy shit, this is real? Makes sense if they unload Ladd but why would Minnesota take on a worse contract/useless player? Parise in NY would be cool.

If that happens, then Minnesota is officially on the rebuild.

usmcaaron wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:40 am

This could end up being a MASSIVE problem for Minnesota. Holy smokes.
Lol at the 2024 recapture hit. I would have to think that if this trade was made and Parise retires before that deal, Zach Parise might just get Arkancided.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BillP. wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:04 pm ARE YOU HAPPY TIM!

Mike Commodore
@commie22
·
12m
Andreas Athanasiou....keep #PackingYourShit but you have a new destination.....grab your passport...you are headed to Edmonton. #Insiderrrrrr
Well if would have been traded to Edmonton yes but sounds like he's Columbus bound

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Mike Commodore
@commie22
·
12m
Andreas Athanasiou....keep #PackingYourShit but you have a new destination.....grab your passport...you are headed to Edmonton. #Insiderrrrrr
Well if would have been traded to Edmonton yes but sounds like he's Columbus bound
It's the latest and greatest Commodore post - only 12 minutes ago.....................

BillP. wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:07 pm

Mike Commodore
@commie22
·
12m
It's the latest and greatest Commodore post - only 12 minutes ago.....................
I'd be pretty happy....I dropped Farabee and Villardi yesterday to get my roster back in order.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:14 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:07 pm

I'd be pretty happy....I dropped Farabee and Villardi yesterday to get my roster back in order.
Ha, it did happen after all. Fuck, you won that trade dude!!!