Re: John Shannon: Blues and Arizona at top of Hall sweepstakes

BillP. wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:14 am I hope Perunovich is a special player, but I doubt he can throw his weight around like Dunn or Krug.
He can be aggressive and can play with an edge at times but yeah that’s probably not going to be his game at the NHL level. I was high on both players so I’m glad they are Blues. Perunovich is just a real later bloomer but has the talent to be a very unique player for the Blues. His biggest issue will be handling the physicality of the NHL. He will have some adjustments to make for sure but he’s got the skill set to be really successful.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BlueinNy wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:14 am In my estimation Yotes just doubled down on this year, Kessel when hes hot is awesome, now Hall. That's a pretty formidable forward crew. Their D is questionable but I'll bet they make a few teams in the Pacific start to rethink a few things.
The 'yotes do have a strong team D I believe, as iirc they lead the NHL in GAA...don't think any forward on their team has more than 25 points. Question will be if Hall can at least be as much of a two way player as say Tarasenko. Otherwise I've always seen Hall as a defensive liability. Good trade though for both clubs.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

MissouriMook wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:42 pm At this point I hope we just trade Sanford and a 3rd to LA for Toffoli and call it done. I think the price is going to be too high on Kreider and I'm not sure anyone else will be available that can reasonably be expected to help provide some supplemental scoring punch. Put Toffoli on a line with Perron and ROR and leave Kyrou with Schenn and Schwartz.
This is a stupid opinion.

MissouriMook wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:42 pm At this point I hope we just trade Sanford and a 3rd to LA for Toffoli and call it done. I think the price is going to be too high on Kreider and I'm not sure anyone else will be available that can reasonably be expected to help provide some supplemental scoring punch. Put Toffoli on a line with Perron and ROR and leave Kyrou with Schenn and Schwartz.
Would love to see Toffoli here.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:29 pm
Absolutely. Last year of his contract, too.

Doug Glatt wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:32 pm
I bet LA is going to be really interested in dealing with the Blues...this is a well thought out hypothetical situation, the fan behind this really knows his stuff.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:46 pm
Doug Glatt wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:32 pm

I bet LA is going to be really interested in dealing with the Blues...this is a well thought out hypothetical situation, the fan behind this really knows his stuff.
LA is gonna take the best offer they get.:.doesnt matter who it’s from. He’s likely going to sign back out west in July regardless

"Suck a dick Johansen"