Re: Blues Prospects Thread (2019-20)

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:44 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:33 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:23 pmYou know who else I'd love to see Army trade for....Joel Armia
Why trade for anyone??? With all the injuries, all this team does is win.
Oh I agree but the thread is talking about trades so i figured I’d throw his name out there. He’d be a perfect fit for this team for sure.
Actually, the thread WAS talking about Prospects - refer to the Title. But, as always, we digress ... :?:
Last edited by JMC-STL on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:24 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:33 pm
Why trade for anyone??? With all the injuries, all this team does is win.
Oh I agree but the thread is talking about trades so i figured I’d throw his name out there. He’d be a perfect fit for this team for sure.
Actually, the thread WAS taking about Prospects - refer to the Title. But, as always, we digress ... :?:

But somebody brought up trades...did they not? So there is in fact talk about trades?
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:43 am
Actually, the thread WAS taking about Prospects - refer to the Title. But, as always, we digress ... :?:

But somebody brought up trades...did they not? So there is in fact talk about trades?
Trade talks about prospects too. Everyone is right.
Just a Russian propaganda account

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:43 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:44 amOh I agree but the thread is talking about trades so i figured I’d throw his name out there. He’d be a perfect fit for this team for sure.

Simply a point of order. One completely lost on 99.99+% of internet posters. Carry on.

Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:09 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:23 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:49 pm Kyrou's got 2 goals today in the Rampage's game. 7 in 14 AHL games so far.
Add 1 more now. He got the Hatty. Up to 8 in his 14 games. See you soon, kid.
take away the hat trick and it's ONLY 5 goals in 13 games... on pace for a low 30 goals...

He's a bum
At best he’d get a 7th rounder or Fabbi in return. Sell him off while he’s hot DA!!!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

This would be cool to see for those who have more knowledge (everyone here) and time (not many, but surely someone); could someone create a timeline for our say top 10 forward and defensive prospects expected to make the team AND where you think they'll slide in at first, along with potential, so like:

Kostin (19/20 make team appearance; 20/21 makes the roster full time; originally 3rd line, projected 2nd line power forward)

Just curious what all we have in the depth chart of prospects since all this talk of Hall and Kreider is out there. Do we truly have enough top 6 forwards and top 4 D prospects to make a major move that will cost us some of these prospects AND 1st/2nd round picks?

Thoughts? (yes, I know there are websites out there like 'hockey future' that has something like that, but I don't trust them as much as I do you guys who I know watch these prospects regularly).
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:08 am This would be cool to see for those who have more knowledge (everyone here) and time (not many, but surely someone); could someone create a timeline for our say top 10 forward and defensive prospects expected to make the team AND where you think they'll slide in at first, along with potential, so like:

Kostin (19/20 make team appearance; 20/21 makes the roster full time; originally 3rd line, projected 2nd line power forward)

Just curious what all we have in the depth chart of prospects since all this talk of Hall and Kreider is out there. Do we truly have enough top 6 forwards and top 4 D prospects to make a major move that will cost us some of these prospects AND 1st/2nd round picks?

Thoughts? (yes, I know there are websites out there like 'hockey future' that has something like that, but I don't trust them as much as I do you guys who I know watch these prospects regularly).
We don’t have enough top 6 forward prospects. No way Army is dealing Kyrou or Kostin for Hall or Kreider. We definitely need to find some wingers with offensive upside in the 2020 draft and I wouldn’t be shocked to see the Blues go the QMJHL route to see if they can find that guy.
Any potential deal that Army makes will likely include our 2020 1st rounder and lower end prospet...IE Nolan Stevens, Poganski, Walman, Reinke...maybe even a roster player like Sanford.
Blue should hang on to Kyrou, Kostin, and Perunovich at all costs and Army’s track record shows that he will.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:45 am
bradleygt89 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:08 am This would be cool to see for those who have more knowledge (everyone here) and time (not many, but surely someone); could someone create a timeline for our say top 10 forward and defensive prospects expected to make the team AND where you think they'll slide in at first, along with potential, so like:

We don’t have enough top 6 forward prospects. No way Army is dealing Kyrou or Kostin for Hall or Kreider. We definitely need to find some wingers with offensive upside in the 2020 draft and I wouldn’t be shocked to see the Blues go the QMJHL route to see if they can find that guy.
Any potential deal that Army makes will likely include our 2020 1st rounder and lower end prospet...IE Nolan Stevens, Poganski, Walman, Reinke...maybe even a roster player like Sanford.
Blue should hang on to Kyrou, Kostin, and Perunovich at all costs and Army’s track record shows that he will.
Great post!

I hope like hell that Kyrou grasps this opportunity by the balls and squeezes the shit out of them. He has been pretty uninspiring in his previous call ups, but he hasn’t gotten a real chance. I want to see him get top 6 ice time and I hope he is so impressive that they can’t send him back down. It’s time.

Matangama wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:09 pm I hope like hell that Kyrou grasps this opportunity by the balls and squeezes the shit out of them. He has been pretty uninspiring in his previous call ups, but he hasn’t gotten a real chance. I want to see him get top 6 ice time and I hope he is so impressive that they can’t send him back down. It’s time.
That choice of metaphor nearly made me pass out. I have nothing else to add.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:28 am Speaking of prospects, Pronman in the Athletic did a re-ranking and draft grades for teams on the 2017 draft. Has Robert Thomas as the 5th best player taken in the draft that year, Kostin as the 28th best player

https://theathletic.com/1442961/2019/12 ... nhl-draft/
I keep waiting for this breakout but he's still young with plenty of time for it to happen.
Just a Russian propaganda account