Re: News and Games around the NHL

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:43 am I'm a bit weirded out by how tight lipped everyone is being about it. Why are they intent on not letting the reason out?
Oh it’s gonna come out ....he’s probably got some weird fetish or something and somebody obviously threatened to out him with pics and txt messages.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:43 am I'm a bit weirded out by how tight lipped everyone is being about it. Why are they intent on not letting the reason out?
Oh it’s gonna come out ....he’s probably got some weird fetish or something and somebody obviously threatened to out him with pics and txt messages.
Man if my job ever finds out about my consensual sex dungeon, I'm doomed.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 am Some speculation it is related to this interview. It's a really bizarre interview and he seems clearly drunk during it...but this can't be all...can it?

https://omny.fm/shows/the-ticket-top-10/monty-on-monty
I just listened to that in my car....no way that’s the reason. It has to be something much bigger than that

"Suck a dick Johansen"

ratonmono wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:49 am
Who goes through the trouble of creating a sex dungeon and makes it consensual?? :lol:

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:57 am
ratonmono wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:49 am

Who goes through the trouble of creating a sex dungeon and makes it consensual?? :lol:
I never said anyone ever used the dungeon... I gotta up my kidnapping game.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:56 pm On a different note about this, how dumb does Montogomery have to be to do something that could get him in a ton of trouble in the middle of this whole coach reckoning thing thats going on? Like yes, more scrutiny then ever is on coaches, go out and do something idiotic
Maybe it was something that happened in the past. It's not like Crawford or Babcock got called out over something that happened last week.

SpacemanSpiff wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:12 pm
UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:56 pm On a different note about this, how dumb does Montogomery have to be to do something that could get him in a ton of trouble in the middle of this whole coach reckoning thing thats going on? Like yes, more scrutiny then ever is on coaches, go out and do something idiotic
Maybe it was something that happened in the past. It's not like Crawford or Babcock got called out over something that happened last week.
It's been noted that this was a recent incident.
Just a Russian propaganda account

SpacemanSpiff wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:12 pm
Nevermind - I just saw the report that it happened this weekend.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:19 pm
MattyIce wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:16 pm I still think he did, said, or texted something inappropriate to a woman. Something not severe enough to get him in legal trouble, but something that was enough to get him fired.
He might've just sent a selfie and the recipient thought it was a dick pic. The man does look like a penis.
Dread, you win the Poster of the Day award today just for your work on this thread. :lol: :lol:
KA-KAW!