Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:56 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 am The last few posts have changed my mind about using words that I **NEVER** thought I'd be compelled to utter regarding The Cap'n's legendary mega-thread ...

"This has taken a very dark turn ..."
You weren't expecting that shit to be goin' on in the daylight, were you?
I prefer to be able to see my attacker ... even if it's in the mirror.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:29 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:17 amHe drove all the way to Cape for that? He could've gotten the same indifferent response down at St. Patrick Center.
That indifference got me three guest spots at a new club and a leg into a higher level of comedy.
Good luck, and don't forget get to take the rest of your body parts along for the ride.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:07 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:17 amHe drove all the way to Cape for that? He could've gotten the same indifferent response down at St. Patrick Center.
That indifference got me three guest spots at a new club and a leg into a higher level of comedy.
Good luck, and don't forget get to take the rest of your body parts along for the ride.
The drive wasn't bad. I got invited to a festival in LA!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:19 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:07 am
The drive wasn't bad. I got invited to a festival in LA!!!
A fish fry in Lower Arnold is hardly a festival.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:45 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:19 amThe drive wasn't bad. I got invited to a festival in LA!!!
I thought he meant "Lower Alabama" - aka, "the Florida Panhandle" - aka, "the Emerald Coast" - aka, "the Redneck Riviera." It's just like Lower Arnold, only you can actually see your wife-cousin's 11th toe under the water.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:11 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:45 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:19 amThe drive wasn't bad. I got invited to a festival in LA!!!
I thought he meant "Lower Alabama" - aka, "the Florida Panhandle" - aka, "the Emerald Coast" - aka, "the Redneck Riviera." It's just like Lower Arnold, only you can actually see your wife-cousin's 11th toe under the water.
I don't think blow-job ghosts would go over well with the Lower Alabama pseudo-Christian crowd..they'd probably broom-stick his ass for even mentioning it. The Lower Arnold crowd would probably give it a good laugh though... just before they broom-sticked his ass.