Re: Fantasy Hockey

So I checked my fantasy team this morning and I have a roster alert. I click on it and it says Dylan Strome has been dropped by over 1000 teams. I click on Strome...no updates saying he injured. I google Strome and still don’t see anything in regards to injury. Not sure what’s going on here. I hope to hell hes not hurt because he’s been producing like crazy since they moved him to the #1 line
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 am So I checked my fantasy team this morning and I have a roster alert. I click on it and it says Dylan Strome has been dropped by over 1000 teams. I click on Strome...no updates saying he injured. I google Strome and still don’t see anything in regards to injury. Not sure what’s going on here. I hope to hell hes not hurt because he’s been producing like crazy since they moved him to the #1 line
Yeah, that don't make sense. Hawks are hot too. They're like 6-1-1 now......I think

BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:16 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:09 am So I checked my fantasy team this morning and I have a roster alert. I click on it and it says Dylan Strome has been dropped by over 1000 teams. I click on Strome...no updates saying he injured. I google Strome and still don’t see anything in regards to injury. Not sure what’s going on here. I hope to hell hes not hurt because he’s been producing like crazy since they moved him to the #1 line
Yeah, that don't make sense. Hawks are hot too. They're like 6-1-1 now......I think
Hawks are red hot and they are scoring goals in bunches. How about my boy Kirby Dach? He’s gonna be a great player and a pain in our ass for years to come.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

That reminds me, had 2 more injuries last night myself. Just said "What's up Dach" on waivers - ha

It was revenge drops from pissed off Sabre fans ;) He has 6 points in his last 5, and they play 3 games this week, so its not like they are only playing one or two games so that is a weird drop stat. Then again, on an 8 or 10 team league, there could be better options for goals and faceoffs perhaps.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:24 am
That reminds me, had 2 more injuries last night myself. Just said "What's up Dach" on waivers - ha
Wow..I thought somebody picked up Dach a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea he was sitting out there on the waiver wire.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:33 am
BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:24 am
Wow..I thought somebody picked up Dach a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea he was sitting out there on the waiver wire.
Yeah, I might end up keeping him. 5 goals, 9 points in 14 games. Looks like he's going to be putting up numbers.

BillP. wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:25 am I got 5 guys on IR and we only got 2 IR slots to place these guys for substitutes. Makes it tough. Just sayin if possible, add more IR slots to place injured guys.
I'm not in that league, but adding too many IR slots further dilutes the talent pool. Just make some tough decisions and keep an eye on the injured guys.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 am
BillP. wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:25 am I got 5 guys on IR and we only got 2 IR slots to place these guys for substitutes. Makes it tough. Just sayin if possible, add more IR slots to place injured guys.
I'm not in that league, but adding too many IR slots further dilutes the talent pool. Just make some tough decisions and keep an eye on the injured guys.
You'd be a tough commissioner :lol:

BillP. wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:10 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 am
You'd be a tough commissioner :lol:
The league I run only has one IR slot. Be thankful you're in a soft league ;)
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Morgan Frost with 2 more points tonight...that’s 3pts in his first two games. He’s got the tools to be a really great player

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:02 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:53 pm Morgan Frost with 2 more points tonight...that’s 3pts in his first two games. He’s got the tools to be a really great player
Okay Timmy, it’s you and me this week. Good luck!
Game on!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

My team has been hovering around .500 most of the season but I feel like they have a run in them soon. Surprisingly my goaltending has kept it together lately. Rittich has been good and is the only #1 that I have. Demko and Samsonov are at least good for wins when they play. Ive had some key players injured and now Makar is hurt. Next man up!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:47 am My team has been hovering around .500 most of the season but I feel like they have a run in them soon. Surprisingly my goaltending has kept it together lately. Rittich has been good and is the only #1 that I have. Demko and Samsonov are at least good for wins when they play. Ive had some key players injured and now Makar is hurt. Next man up!

You got a good team Tim. Lots of offense. You did well in the draft and with waiver pick ups. Goaltending is your only weak link.

WTF with Farabee getting 15 penalty minutes today? Haven’t you tortured me enough this week? It’s a white wash.

My team is on the verge of falling out of it. Losing Hornqvist to injury all year has hurt me. He was playing lights out scoring goals, points, hits, penalty minutes. And Ferland and Bennett have been out long stretches too, those are my hitters. And both Dumba and Anthanasiou are by far my biggest disappointments. They have been worthless this year and I spent a 3rd rd pick on Dumba too. I have to say, it sure doesn’t look like I’m going to repeat this year.

BillP. wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:56 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:47 am My team has been hovering around .500 most of the season but I feel like they have a run in them soon. Surprisingly my goaltending has kept it together lately. Rittich has been good and is the only #1 that I have. Demko and Samsonov are at least good for wins when they play. Ive had some key players injured and now Makar is hurt. Next man up!

You got a good team Tim. Lots of offense. You did well in the draft and with waiver pick ups. Goaltending is your only weak link.

WTF with Farabee getting 15 penalty minutes today? Haven’t you tortured me enough this week? It’s a white wash.

My team is on the verge of falling out of it. Losing Hornqvist to injury all year has hurt me. He was playing lights out scoring goals, points, hits, penalty minutes. And Ferland and Bennett have been out long stretches too, those are my hitters. And both Dumba and Anthanasiou are by far my biggest disappointments. They have been worthless this year and I spent a 3rd rd pick on Dumba too. I have to say, it sure doesn’t look like I’m going to repeat this year.
Tough week for you and my guys just seemed to be on fire last week. Farabee stole the PIM category for me yesterday with his cheapshot. He's been playing with an edge the last few games....he's had a couple of fights as well. I wasn't expecting to win the PIMS category going into yesterdays game though so that was a surprise

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:58 pm Anyone know if this week wraps up today or does it roll into next week due to the break? Was hoping we’d wrap it up today since I’m ahead - ha
ends today;

I believe Week 1 is the only 'two week' during the season, due to staggered starts and overseas games.
"Do Only Good Everyday"