Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Calgary - 9:00pm 11/9 - TV: FSMW/ESPN+ Radio:101.1ESPN

DeLarose has looked very good so far. He's a good skater, hard worker, has good poise and patience, and has displayed good hockey sense in all zones so far. I know he's never been much of a scorer. But, i don't think he'd dragdown the offensive potential of either The 3rd or 4th Lines. So that is good news. He could be a good fit on either of those lines replacing Steen on The 4th, or my preference, of knocking Sanford out of the lineup, and replacing someone on The 3rd, who'll move up to replace Sanford.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Calgary - 9:00pm 11/9 - TV: FSMW/ESPN+ Radio:101.1ESPN

Robb_K wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 pm Good first Period on the road against a good team. That's easier to do with Binnington in net, making several great saves, when the home team comes out very strong, and he also is always very alert early, whereas, Allen often is not. Blais, Schenn, Sundqvist, Barbashev, Schwartz, O'Reilly, DeLaRose, Dunn, MacEachern, and Parayko all came to play with a lot of energy.
This has been the best start to a game I've seen in a while.

Good 2nd Period for The Blues. I'm really impressed with DeLaRose's overall play. He really knows how to use his body position, weight and leverage to keep the puck away from defenders, and to take the puck away from opponents. It was his great keep in after The Blues lost possession, that gave them that long, over 1 minute possession in The O-Zone, that led to some good scoring chances.