Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:38 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:21 am FUcking survived a show in Desloge....GOD DAMN.
Desloge? Have you lost your fucking mind??
The people were all nice...it was the damn cigg smoke that almost killed me. ALso....never do crowd work in a loud room unless you are working the whole crowd.
It's all fun and games until you tell a lumberjack joke...

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:38 amDesloge? Have you lost your fucking mind??
The people were all nice...it was the damn cigg smoke that almost killed me. ALso....never do crowd work in a loud room unless you are working the whole crowd.
It was his Walmart set that spoiled the night. There were two 350-pound she-beings covered in "I Bubba" tats & wearing Bubba's boxers disappearing up their ass cracks waiting for The Cap'n in the parking lot.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:26 pm
It was his Walmart set that spoiled the night. There were two 350-pound she-beings covered in "I Bubba" tats & wearing Bubba's boxers disappearing up their ass cracks waiting for The Cap'n in the parking lot.
Bigfoot heads down 67 highway whenever he wants to get laid.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm
It wasn't that anyone was mad...but if you ask one person a question in a noisy room...everyone's focus drifts.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:15 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm
It wasn't that anyone was mad...but if you ask one person a question in a noisy room...everyone's focus drifts.
The ones that aren’t listening to you are discussing where they’re gonna hide your dead body.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:42 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:15 pmIt wasn't that anyone was mad...but if you ask one person a question in a noisy room...everyone's focus drifts.
The ones that aren’t listening to you are discussing where they’re gonna hide your dead body.
The lead mine tailings will cover the scent so the police dogs can't find The Cap'n's remains. And they make good tattoo inks.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:50 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:42 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:15 pmIt wasn't that anyone was mad...but if you ask one person a question in a noisy room...everyone's focus drifts.
The lead mine tailings will cover the scent so the police dogs can't find The Cap'n's remains. And they make good tattoo inks.
Paul was not amused by anyones antics.
Attachments

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:32 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:40 amSTL LIVE is attempting to be SNL for St Louis. It was all pretty raw. I don't know if i will do any more.
STL DEAD may be better suited for your material. Or at least STL COMATOSE, if Paul is any indication. BTW, did you lose weight, or is it just the haircut?
The guy in that pic doesn't even remotely look like me...congratulations...your eyesight is officially worse than your personality.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:00 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:30 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:44 pmNow that you sinners have turned back the clocks, it's time to start preparing your souls for the holiday season....
TDC PWS.jpg
Do you offer high colonics at a reduced rate with that thing?
We got some outdated Ex-lax in the hidden storeroom.
I think some of those spoiled bottles of Massengill would do a better job cuttin' through my blockage right now. Be sure they come with applicators.