Re: Blues trade Fabbri

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:23 pm His hair was just too beautiful for this world. Any insights on the new guy? His regular and fancy stats are both pretty brutal, but he's played on some pretty bad teams.
Sucks to think that the player that Fabbri used to be (and could have been) ended up being traded for what appears to be a spare part.

Of course, I thought that Ryan Reaves was traded for a pick and a spare part, and “spare part” Sundqvist may end up being the best player involved in that trade.

Wish Robby the best—as long as he’s not playing the Blues.

I don’t know anything about De La Rose, but my guess is with his size he’s probably more suited to playing bottom-6 Berube hockey than Fabbri was going to be. That and I’m sure Fabbri wasn’t happy with never playing. Hopefully Fabbri gets to play with the Wings and can revitalize his career.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:37 pm I don’t know anything about De La Rose, but my guess is with his size he’s probably more suited to playing bottom-6 Berube hockey than Fabbri was going to be. That and I’m sure Fabbri wasn’t happy with never playing. Hopefully Fabbri gets to play with the Wings and can revitalize his career.
Twittersphere says De La Rose is a workhorse so he should be a better fit.

All Fabbri had to do was outwork Sanford and he couldn't do that so good luck to him, I guess.

Robb_K wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:41 pm De La Rose looks to be a very low-scoring defensive forward (4th Liner). He's never scored much at all, at any level. Fabbri will have a lot more chance of making Detroits regular lineup, once he gets comfortable.
And every year he has been a negative player.

I'm not upset about trading Fabbri but....I guess I expected ANYTHING more than this.
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

wiki wrote:
On March 19, 2019, de la Rose was sent to hospital with an accelerated heart beat. It was the second time during the season that he’d suffered such an episode. The previous event occurred during the 2018-19 NHL preseason while he was a member of the Montreal Canadiens. He was shut down for the remainder of the season following the second episode, and underwent a surgical procedure on his heart in April to correct the problem. He reported for training camp with the Red Wings in September 2019 - prepared to return to regular play.[2]
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:50 pm
wiki wrote:
On March 19, 2019, de la Rose was sent to hospital with an accelerated heart beat. It was the second time during the season that he’d suffered such an episode. The previous event occurred during the 2018-19 NHL preseason while he was a member of the Montreal Canadiens. He was shut down for the remainder of the season following the second episode, and underwent a surgical procedure on his heart in April to correct the problem. He reported for training camp with the Red Wings in September 2019 - prepared to return to regular play.[2]
You know what causes a fast heart rate?

Cocaine.