Re: Pick one

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:49 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:36 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:35 pm

You could be the truck.
Tonka or Mattell??
1974 Ford F-250
So not running and on cinder blocks?

Or rusted body and looks like hot garbage but still runs strong as an ox....ill take it
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Unlimited Soup and salad at olive garden every day is my goal for retirement.....I ain't lying either. I'm gonna be there M-F for lunch.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 amUnlimited Soup and salad at olive garden every day is my goal for retirement.....I ain't lying either. I'm gonna be there M-F for lunch.
Be sure to write the book about your experiences BEFORE you choke on your 10,000th breadstick of the first month, or die of a massive coronary after your 100th bowl of Pasta e Fagioli. Your family will need the money to afford the jumbo sized casket, or the crematorium's extra fee for processing morbidly obese bodies whose fat can cause a runaway reaction in the furnace. Consult The Cap'n for other tips.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:38 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 amUnlimited Soup and salad at olive garden every day is my goal for retirement.....I ain't lying either. I'm gonna be there M-F for lunch.
Be sure to write the book about your experiences BEFORE you choke on your 10,000th breadstick of the first month, or die of a massive coronary after your 100th bowl of Pasta e Fagioli. Your family will need the money to afford the jumbo sized casket, or the crematorium's extra fee for processing morbidly obese bodies whose fat can cause a runaway reaction in the furnace. Consult The Cap'n for other tips.
You forgot to add those little $2 shooter deserts. I’ll probably die of a massive coronary before I retire anyway. Love me some pasta fagiolli
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:55 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 am Unlimited Soup and salad at olive garden every day is my goal for retirement.....I ain't lying either. I'm gonna be there M-F for lunch.
I could eat Pasta e fagioli every day and be happy.
Love the food, hate the restaurant... you can be the first two there, when the doors open in the morning...no other customers in the entire place, and the woman at the check in will tell you "Looks like there's going to be about a twenty minute wait, until a table becomes available... just have a seat over there... would you like me to call a waitress, so that you can order some wine while you wait?"
Fuck that place.

Then you could start calling yourself "grasso" and confuse your hecklers.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:44 pm
Then you could start calling yourself "grasso" and confuse your hecklers.
Tom Hanks is not a good actor.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:44 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:02 pmTom Hanks is not a good actor.
Oh, come now. Who else could talk to a volleyball for 2 hours? Besides Rev. Turk during a Sunday sermon, that is.
Wow, JMC...while you are experiencing some hair loss, I wouldn't quite say that you are at the volleyball stage yet.