Re: Crawford out!!!

I said that Q should start Darling after game 1 and got a whole lot of shit for it over at BT. I know that Craw has had success in the playoffs before, but the way he was shitting the bed and how Darling was mopping up his mess effortlessly, I thought Darling was a better choice.

Battra wrote:If the Blues get knocked out, I'm rooting for Darling and the 'hawks.

I love underdog stories.
Find another one then........

I want the Blackhawks to win the first round, only because I want the Blues to stomp them in the second round......

MondayNightMiracle wrote:Darling is a nice story but as long as he plays for the hawks I'll root for them to flame out in glorious fashion.

Cujo was my favorite player as a child and I rooted against him every time he was in net when he played for Detroit.
I loved Joseph back in the day...by the time he was in Detroit...I saw how overrated he really was...so it didn't matter. :)

CaptSMRT wrote:"After suffering from alcoholism and social anxiety, Darling gave up alcohol in 2011"

This guy knows how to underdog.
The dude has an amazing story. I can't find the article I read about him last week but if I find it I will update this for those who haven't read it yet.