Re: GDT: NHL Draft; 1st round, June 21 7pm CST NBCSN; rounds 2-7, June 22 12pm CST NHLN

BillP. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:36 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:32 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:22 pm Being as the Blues will likely take the night off because Army never does ANYTHING!!! I'll be most interested to see what names get moved tonight. Subban?
Subban has Buffalo Sabre written all over him
Why you think that? I was thinking Leafs and maybe the Rangers.
Well Leafs are the rumor....even if Nashville eats $3mil....seems like the Leafs will have to move a few players. He sure would be fun to watch on the Leafs though....i'd be pretty pumped.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: GDT: NHL Draft; 1st round, June 21 7pm CST NBCSN; rounds 2-7, June 22 12pm CST NHLN

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:39 pm
BillP. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:36 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Subban has Buffalo Sabre written all over him
Why you think that? I was thinking Leafs and maybe the Rangers.
Well Leafs are the rumor....even if Nashville eats $3mil....seems like the Leafs will have to move a few players. He sure would be fun to watch on the Leafs though....i'd be pretty pumped.
Agree. Subban back in Canada would be cool and I can go back to liking him again - ha. I’m guessing Nashville would be taking Nylander in the deal. Not the best forward you’d want back for Subban but if the Preds can’t find something better then I guess that’s it.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:31 am
BlueinNy wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:08 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:48 am How many years have gone by when the Blues have had a shitty drafting position...this year...not drafting until the second round has a swagger to it.
Thought the same thing myself, I could get used to it.
Our second round guy will probably produce more than Buffalo's 31st pick.
Interesting tidbit to the 31st pick...Ryan Johnson is the son of former Blue Craig Johnson. Both were drafted in Vancouver with Blues picks! :lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"