Re: GDT: NHL Draft; 1st round, June 21 7pm CST NBCSN; rounds 2-7, June 22 12pm CST NHLN

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 am Back in town and couldn't be more pumped for tonight! Probably my favorite hockey related day of the year. The wife is already planning on picking up a couple of pies from Pirrone's!

NHLTIM's list
Kirby Dach - Has been my favorite player in this draft for a long time
Peyton Krebs - That Achilies injury may cause him to drop
Bobby Brink - The kind of kid you trade up to get.
Jamieson Rees - 1st round talent in the 2nd round and he's an OHL'er
Marshall Warren - Solid puck moving dman
Jackson Lacombe - High scoring dman
Keean Washkurak - My kind of player, a center that has all the traits I love...non stop motor, feisty...wins puck battles.
Brett Kemp - Worth taking a shot on
I love Pirrone's. What time should I stop by?

Re: GDT: NHL Draft; 1st round, June 21 7pm CST NBCSN; rounds 2-7, June 22 12pm CST NHLN

MissouriMook wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:28 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 am Back in town and couldn't be more pumped for tonight! Probably my favorite hockey related day of the year. The wife is already planning on picking up a couple of pies from Pirrone's!

NHLTIM's list
Kirby Dach - Has been my favorite player in this draft for a long time
Peyton Krebs - That Achilies injury may cause him to drop
Bobby Brink - The kind of kid you trade up to get.
Jamieson Rees - 1st round talent in the 2nd round and he's an OHL'er
Marshall Warren - Solid puck moving dman
Jackson Lacombe - High scoring dman
Keean Washkurak - My kind of player, a center that has all the traits I love...non stop motor, feisty...wins puck battles.
Brett Kemp - Worth taking a shot on
I love Pirrone's. What time should I stop by?
6:30pm!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:32 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:22 pm Being as the Blues will likely take the night off because Army never does ANYTHING!!! I'll be most interested to see what names get moved tonight. Subban?
Subban has Buffalo Sabre written all over him
Speaking of them, I sure hope whoever they take with that 31st pick turns into at least a serviceable player for them. That's a hell of a fanbase they have there and that is one of the most lopsided trades in history.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:36 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:22 pm Being as the Blues will likely take the night off because Army never does ANYTHING!!! I'll be most interested to see what names get moved tonight. Subban?
Why you think that? I was thinking Leafs and maybe the Rangers.
Leafs can't afford him and the Rangers just traded for Trouba and will have to pay him a lot of money soon.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:33 pm
Speaking of them, I sure hope whoever they take with that 31st pick turns into at least a serviceable player for them. That's a hell of a fanbase they have there and that is one of the most lopsided trades in history.
I said the exact same thing at work. The best trades are the ones that work out for both teams. This one obviously worked out for us in the best way possible, but I hope the Sabres strike gold with the 31st pick. The Sabres fans are long suffering too.

barcthespark wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:51 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:33 pm

I said the exact same thing at work. The best trades are the ones that work out for both teams. This one obviously worked out for us in the best way possible, but I hope the Sabres strike gold with the 31st pick. The Sabres fans are long suffering too.
definitely not another fan base that deserves to win a cup more than Buffalo. Love the Sabres.....I do wish they'd go back to the royal blue in their uniforms though.

"Suck a dick Johansen"