Re: GDT: NHL Draft; 1st round, June 21 7pm CST NBCSN; rounds 2-7, June 22 12pm CST NHLN

The only downside of this Cup run was having much less time to read up on prospects. I'll gladly take that trade! Still very curious to see how things start shaking out once the top 2 are off the board. What do the Hawks do at 3? Any truth to the rumors about top 10 picks being moved? Do we get a blockbuster trade tonight? I have a hunch PK Subban should keep his cell phone handy when Vancouver is on the clock at 10.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: NHL Draft; 1st round, June 21 7pm CST NBCSN; rounds 2-7, June 22 12pm CST NHLN

Back in town and couldn't be more pumped for tonight! Probably my favorite hockey related day of the year. The wife is already planning on picking up a couple of pies from Pirrone's!

NHLTIM's list
Kirby Dach - Has been my favorite player in this draft for a long time
Peyton Krebs - That Achilies injury may cause him to drop
Bobby Brink - The kind of kid you trade up to get.
Jamieson Rees - 1st round talent in the 2nd round and he's an OHL'er
Marshall Warren - Solid puck moving dman
Jackson Lacombe - High scoring dman
Keean Washkurak - My kind of player, a center that has all the traits I love...non stop motor, feisty...wins puck battles.
Brett Kemp - Worth taking a shot on
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 am Back in town and couldn't be more pumped for tonight! Probably my favorite hockey related day of the year. The wife is already planning on picking up a couple of pies from Pirrone's!

NHLTIM's list
Keean Washkurak - My kind of player, a center that has all the traits I love...non stop motor, feisty...wins puck battles.
I'm excited for tonight, too. I hope Chicago somehow blows their pick, but that is hard to do at #3. Hope the Blues get into the first round, but if not then whatever. We won the cup!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:23 am Tim what do you think about the little guy, Caufield?

I think he's going top 7. I think if Zegras is off the board by pick 6, then I think the Yzerman will take him but I think Yzerman is hoping Zegras is there for them at pick 6. So basically I think Caufield is going to be a Red Wing or a Sabre. Now if Byram would fall to 6...that would be a whole other story.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Doug Glatt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:21 am
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:49 am Back in town and couldn't be more pumped for tonight! Probably my favorite hockey related day of the year. The wife is already planning on picking up a couple of pies from Pirrone's!

NHLTIM's list
I'm excited for tonight, too. I hope Chicago somehow blows their pick, but that is hard to do at #3. Hope the Blues get into the first round, but if not then whatever. We won the cup!
Chicago has zero chance of blowing this pick but I still can’t believe they might pass on Byram

"Suck a dick Johansen"