Re: Put another suspension on the Barbie

Whatever. Not worried about the big picture. I just want to know, because it's kind of fun, which well rested guy takes that spot?

Thomas is apparently hurt. Doesn't fit well on that crash bang check line anyhow.

Fabbri? Nah.

Mac Mack? is he healthy?

Nolan? will he be able to keep it on this side of the line?

Kyrou? maybe?

Chief has the last change. He will want to keep putting that line out in the spots he wants. Who fills that spot the best??? Basically who is most like Barbs?

I have a feeling it will be Kyrou, but I wish it would be Mack.

BluesSK wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:10 pm How badly is Johansson injured?

We were told this was a factor in determining the Sundqvist suspension? And now?

Totally political bullshit to appease whining ass Boston.
Barbie was fined for a similar hit in the playoffs so it...kinda males sense (so i read)
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

39hurricane wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:54 pm Whatever. Not worried about the big picture. I just want to know, because it's kind of fun, which well rested guy takes that spot?

Thomas is apparently hurt. Doesn't fit well on that crash bang check line anyhow.

Fabbri? Nah.

Mac Mack? is he healthy?

Nolan? will he be able to keep it on this side of the line?

Kyrou? maybe?

Chief has the last change. He will want to keep putting that line out in the spots he wants. Who fills that spot the best??? Basically who is most like Barbs?

I have a feeling it will be Kyrou, but I wish it would be Mack.
In what might be the deciding game of the playoffs, I cannot imagine Chief trusting Kyrou in this situation.

I believe Kyrou was marked done for the season due to injury. Obviously the season has gone longer than expected, but I doubt he's recovered. Considering that Fabbri has only sat the last three games and has two in vs Boston, it's 99% likely they just plug him in on the left side with SunnyD and Steen.

This sucks for Barb's, but he'll still be Happy and ready to lift the Cup if they win it tomorrow night!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Barbashev had 86 hits during regular season. The guy has 80 in playoffs. Blues have 4 guys over 60 hits with Barbashev at 80, Schenn 78, Sundqvist 68 and Blais 64. Note Blais has that in only 13 games. Blues will have 6 players with over 50 hits when you add Maroon at 52 and Tarasenko at 48. These Blues are downright heavy.