Re: GDT: SCF Game 3, 6/1, Bruins @ Blues, 7p, NBCSN/KMOX

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:09 am Sanford is going to make a play tonight that's going to make any Sanford haters eat their words. Probably a goal on a great feed from Barbashev
He can score 3 goals tonight and I’ll still hate him as a hockey player. That ain’t never changing.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:13 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:09 am Sanford is going to make a play tonight that's going to make any Sanford haters eat their words. Probably a goal on a great feed from Barbashev
He can score 3 goals tonight and I’ll still hate him as a hockey player. That ain’t never changing.
But he’s not even Russian
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:40 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:13 pm
But he’s not even Russian
I laughed out loud, well played.

barcthespark wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:42 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:55 pm OMFG, the crowd there in St Louis looks awesome and crazy!!! Bring home a win boys!

Let's Go Blues!!!
The St. Louis TV ratings for game tonight is probably going to be way down because half of St. Louis is at the watch party. :lol:
I though it was because it's a baseball town and a different bear is in town playing the Cards.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!