FTP: WCF Game 6 Sharks 05/21/2019

Little late with this one. I was on a business trip.

This thing is over! What a game and series!

The original thread link is here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... c.2648447/

Page number: 1

Me gusta..

Slo's are beautiful but this is brilliant. Hopefully you have to make a few more.

Lmfao amazing. I love Karlsson, both of em.

I think I'm most impressed by the lighting.

I see my hand drawn gdts idea from the past didn't die
Great gdt Nem!
Also just win or not Sharks idk

No kidding, this is some fire camera work.

Trade secret

Very well done Nemesis!

Nowy tends

Do we even know if Hertl-Pavs traveled with the team ?

This GDT deserves a win.

Vlasic Orr dive, i freakin' LOVE it!

This sort of effort to end the season seems fitting. Good job, Nem.

At yesterday's press briefing, PDB said he will not talk about medical, availability, or if they are traveling. So, it's probably tweets about who's there from the reporters this morning.

Only thing i woulda done differently would be putting edmundson in a tutu for that embelishment in game2

My guess is pavelski and Hertl in, Karlsson out

This GDT is extremely profound in a modern art sort of way.
I don't think anyone could have ever thought up a GDT this brilliant in this way
Wow

In honor of one of the greatest players of this game! #winitforjumbo

Also what happened to the underwear rally cap thread? Why did it get deleted?

Sigh. Errata: If you wait until 5pm PST to start watching the game, you'll miss the first period. Start time is 5pm PDT.
Not to say that you might actually see the best hockey starting at 5pm PST.

Mods wanted us to lose obviously.

Page number: 2

How hard is it to see who is and isn't boarding/deplaning/at the hotel? Arguably the biggest Sharks story of the last 3 days, no access to the team is required, and literally not one reporter could be bothered to do the work?
Is there some sort of journalistic code this breaks? Is Kurz the only Sharks media that doesn't work for the organization that is making the trip?

That is a great GDT!

It was a fun season. Until our team broke. I'll have a hard time watching tonight but maybe we win consodering STL has stunk on (their) ice.

it was a good run either way, this is mostly self inflicted but really, cant be that upset

You know this team won't let us down in a Game 6. They'll get an early 1-0 lead, crawl into their shell and get out-chanced for two periods. Then they'll get an early PP goal in the 3rd but STL will come right back with a goal of their own a couple of minutes later after a defensive zone breakdown and we'll be on pins and needles for the remainder of the 3rd until Kane pops an empty netter - no smile.
Then Thursday they'll get thoroughly outplayed again and lose 4-1.

This is a thing of beauty! Chatter over on the Blues board about how awesome your GDT was, I had to view it myself.
I hope you guys lay it all out on the ice tonight, giving an effort you can be proud of.

Came here to see the GDT. Was not disappointed.
Hope the Sharks can return the favor.

Good luck to the Blues too!! If y'all end up going to the finals after tonight, please please please get a cup --- screw the Bruins.

Early twitter rumor based on someone seeing the team board the plane is no Hertl/EK65.
Curious to see if that ends up true, especially because of Hertl. But yeah that hit was totally legal and not a blindside check to the head off a glancing blow to the body

Bravo.
I like the little flair you gave perron and steen. And i love that you got Pietrangelo right but couldn't get bouwmeester.

Any concern I had about our taking tonight's game vanished when I saw this GDT. Most Excellent!!
One game at a time now, just don't wet the bed tonight. Go Sharks!

Came to see what all the fuss is about. Everybody is talking about these hand drawn pics and I wasn't disappointed.
So much to love. Hilarious.
Well done nemesis.

If they score first it's over

Pashelka (Merc) following series.
FB Live "on". Optional skate coming up. Won't "know" lineup until warmups (maybe).
Pundits are reporting what team is reporting. (Their nominal "sources" dry up WRT player health in playoffs.)

So, unless you have an eyewitness on boarding/deplaning, it's hard to know who is where.

Any idea who centers the second line if Hertl can't play?

Haley

Seems proper

Whoever goes to the SCF, I hope they work the Bruins over and win. We'll get to see a teal makeover on the Bruins though.

Looks like Hertl and EK65 are out! I actually think this could be a good thing. I'm banking on a Middleton hat-trick.

Suomela is going to score a 2019 Sharks Playoff Hat trick. That's a High Stick Goal, a Kicked in Goal, and a gloved in goal all somehow missed by our biggest offseason signing, the refs.
Go Sharks! Whatever happens tonight, I'm proud of this team. Another amazing "œWhat if" year though. What if Simek and EK65 were healthy, etc.
I just want to see them compete harder than what they showed in Game 5. They can't go out like that

Well, Suomela saving this series feels like the appropriate story for this team. Sharks win 4-2.

Suomela gonna try and give his best Ferriero impression

Excellent. Kane's new number: 404

Page number: 3

If Hertl didn't board the plane that means he's pretty bad. I guess the league doesn't care about player safety. They could have at least thrown out a fine.

the sharks need to go full neutral zone trap and hope for a stupid bounce if they are that depleted.

Or at least had a hearing... I am sick of the Sharks being the classy org. DW/PDB need to go full on Gallant and raise hell about the idiots running DOPS. This playoff run has seen our guys get their heads picked off so many times.
Would also like to see the players show some guts and retaliate (that does not mean whatever nonsense Haley tries to do). If someone picks someone's head, do it back. It has been made abundantly clear that rules don't matter in playoff hockey so start responding and doing what they are doing back to them as opposed to just acting like a bunch of betas and taking the punishment time after time. Don't wait until it is 4-0 to try to goon it up when the other team can easily laugh you off. From the start of the game, hit every single damn thing that moves.

I'm like MEH whatever happens. if we lose everyone around me will say the team choked and I will be like can we drop this crap already.
If they win (obvi) then I will have a tiny bit of hope in Game 7.
SO Sharks win GAME 6!

D pairs at the morning skate have Heed with Dillon and Braun back with Vlasic....yikes.

You know the thought did cross my mind too. Both our players and coaches are pretty good with how they handle bad calls. Maybe this needs to change. Make a ****ing stink on the ice and after the games. DW should go out and talk about it publicly. If he gets fined, so what. Get some attention on the matter. Both the Blues and Knights made a big ass stink about calls made against them. The league apologized. The Avs were more refined and classy about it. The league did nothing. Seems like the boy who cries wolf always gets the attention by the league.
If there was a ratio of suspension given to concussions caused against our team, we would probably be dead last. That needs to change.

So is EK65 out or is Heed in for Ryan?

Ryan is with Burns. EK65 is out

I feel like they put themselves in these situations because they continue to try to play a relatively clean game while allowing themselves to get ran out of the building. Not hitting back give the other team an easier time and path.

Blues fan here - brilliant GDT.
Sorry - but good luck.

I think it would be fitting if we exit the playoffs with EK65 injured and not on the ice. Sums up our season.

This is the game Kane steps up

I don't know Why I thought the NHL was cleaning up the headhunting with all the attention to concussions that was going on.
Now we see Vegas and St Louis headhunting with no punishment.
I am torn. As a consumer I want to take my money somewhere else to show them I don't approve of the product they are pushing but as a fan of the Sharks I want to enjoy their game.
How the hell do we show the league that this is unacceptable?

Damn If Hertl doesnt play and there wasnt any fines or suspensions... Yew confirmed player safety hates the Sharks

So lines are, what...
Meier - Couture - Nyquist
Kane - Thornton - Labanc
Sorenson - Suomela - Donskoi
Karlsson - Goodrow - Radil
I mean.. if Suomela plays okay, that third line is very fast and can cause a lot of trouble for the Blues.
If Pavs is in, I imagine he takes Nyquist's place (stupid) or Sorenson's (smarter).

No EK65 or Hertl. Looks like an uphill battle to climb.
Since I am not expecting us to win, go full Haley.

Fantastic work Nem. That's a nice looking pen up there in the first picture.
Hope the Sharks come out and win for all the injured guys. Did we really think we'd have a series not go 7?
I wonder if Haley still gets played. Presume Radil is in even though I haven't seen him tweeted about?

Blues fans still calling that hit on Hertl clean, what a joke. I hope the bruins sweep them. Maybe Marchand will lick the tears off of their collective faces.

I can't wait till they play the Bruins. Guaranteed to not get favorable calls playing an original 6 team. That plus the Bruins are just a lot better team than the Blues. I just don't hope that they get swept. I hope that they get thrashed in every one of those games.

For Greasysnapper and the Sharks!

Sharks with a depleted roster beating the blues the next 2 is the best revenge.
Long term something needs to change with player safety. They aren't policing themselves and the league isn't doing it's job.

So who still thinks Haley protects players? Please use real world examples

Page number: 4

I like the idea of putting Suomela there, Blues have no idea who he is .. shame he is soft but he's fast for sure

And of course if a player tries to enforce it the old way the instigator rears its head. The NHL needs to choose their path because right now it's open season for scummy plays.

I don't see how they don't put Pavelski in there if they brought him along for an elimination game but not Hertl and Karlsson. That at least means no 7D options really and it also means that we sort of have to move Thornton up the lineup. If Pavs plays, he should be a center. If he doesn't, that means that Suomela kind of has to center the 3rd line. If Pavs is out...
Meier-Couture-Nyquist
Kane-Thornton-Labanc
Karlsson-Suomela-Donskoi
Haley-Goodrow-Radil
Ryan-Burns
Vlasic-Braun
Dillon-Heed
If Pavs is in, I'd honestly just put him in Karlsson's spot and drop Karlsson down to replace Haley. I know that contradicts my earlier statement but looking at what's available, I don't see how you don't put Suomela with Donskoi and hope for the best. That's the only pairing that has any sort of track record.

He hasn't played competitive hockey in a month. That ain't it.

Beautiful work of art, Nem. Hopefully you can frame 'em instead of burning 'em.

I can just see Haley targetting Barbashev this game and getting a penalty.

Yeah I know, but at least he's fresh. In Finnish national league he was really really good but for some reason never figured it out in NHL

Just saw that EK65 and Hertl won't play. If the Sharks want to win Kane and Donskoi need to step up.

And suspended for the exact same hit that went unpunished by DoPS.

Neither has Heed but they don't have many options especially if a center is out.

At least there is low expectations for tonights game. Also EK and Pavs last games as Sharks was pretty lame

I hope we don't go that route. If Sharks start playing like they want to injure Blues' players tonight (I know we feel like they targetted our guys) I'm done with this team.

He had it figured out for a bit. He looked really good early in the season with Kane and Donskoi but then the line blender started and he hit a wall and never got back on track.
I have faith that there's a useful NHL player somewhere inside of him. He just needs some runway to get going.

I asked this question in the other thread, what responsibility does the linesman have to get the **** out of the way there? He basically stood pavs up for that hit

I already see it, down 3-0 early and the full melt down of penalties coming. No way I'm hoping the blues beat the bruins

Haley being useful? LOL yeah ok. He helped protect EK65 game 1, Braun game 3, Hertl game 5, Pavelski game 5. Imagine if he wasn't in, we'd have half the Barracuda up playing

Yeah at the point where he was thrown to 4th line and to AHL I felt like DeBoer never even wanted to give him a chance. Oh well, I think otherwise he's been happy to be here, but with DeBoer he'll never get a chance.

Radil is out, apparently (asked Peng on Twitter).

DeBoer not wanting to give guys chances?

"I know that feel."

So basically Hertl and EK65 got killed with no repercussions. And they say the league favors us lmao

Why no True or Perron PDB?

Pavs too haha

Not gonna throw them into the fire in a playoff elimination game. I totally get that. It's different debuting guys at the NHL level when they're elite prospects (Makar).

I believe.

perfect game to see what we have, on the flip side they might as well get used to disappointment

Page number: 5

They can win.

Love this GDT! Great work!
Tonight is would be a good time for Martin Jones to steal a game . . . like he did against Vegas and like he did in the SCF. I predict he makes 50+ saves and the Sharks live another day.

Reminds of the 2005-2006 Sabres ending in the ECF.

i really dont want them to steal this game unless everyone is coming back healthy for game 7

Epic gdt btw

The ****

Jones steals this one. Then the Sharks have two routine dumps deflect off a stanchion and go in the net in Game 7. Keep it alive!

Radil's a good 4th liner. I'd rather have him play than Goodrow but Goodrow is the golden boy.

Awesome gdt nem, lets hope the game is as awesome.

Why?? Man, the point of this whole thing is that Hertl's chin was targeted and he's apparently roughed up enough to miss the biggest game of the season. The point is to get that **** out of the game, not go after another player who's defenseless. Throw a body check like Dillon, sure. This garbage head hunting doesn't deserve equal retaliation. If someone had gone after Jumbo after his head shot against Vegas and given him a big body check, great. But targeting his head would have been just as bush league. It makes no difference that Jumbo received supplemental discipline. Head hunting is head hunting and it's garbage no matter which way you cut it.

Double shifting Haley instead

because the league isnt doing that so the Sharks should just embrace it and go back to the old Nolan/Marchment days, You are 100% correct but if that is the way the game is going to be called in the playoffs....and you want to win. Rock on.

The boys will need to step up and Jones probably needs to steal this one. If we can play a solid game defensively, I think we still have a shot.

We debuted Goc in a playoff game as a role player. I don't think it's a big deal when it's guys you're playing on the 4th line especially if they have some scoring potential.

My favorite stat through all of this is that George Parros has issued 0 Suspensions for plays that have injured Sharks since he took the DOPS job in 2017.
Absolutely absurd.

Honest question. I know how you guys feel on the Braun and Hertl hits, the Sharks hit Petro high and Kane has gotten away with a couple of dangerous knee to knee hits but what hit or event did a Blues player do to EK65?
He had a groin injury almost half the season. I don't remember any hit on him that would aggravate it.

Blues fans are in for a world of hurt when they see how the league officiates the Bruins. How many headshots does Chara have on them in the finals? Over/Under 2?

The Dillon hit on Petro was the way the NHL allows hits up high. It was a full body check north-south hit. Braun and Hertl's hits were east-west head shots. The Meier kneeing was dangerous. I didn't see any Kane hits that were to the same level of Barbashev and Blais' hits. The Petro hit on Pavelski I feel was an accident but still should've been a penalty call but not a suspension.
As for Karlsson, none of the hits against him are terribly bad other than a lot of them being pretty late.

Don't see how that turns the Sharks play around. They need to figure out how to beat the STL forecheck, and maintain possession through the neutral zone. They need to create traffic in front of Binnington, and give themselves scoring chances. We saw against Vegas and Colorado that it doesn't matter if they are targeting the Sharks players, if they outplay the opposition, not many teams can match their skill. Hertl, Karlsson and Pavs being out doesn't mean Timo, Logan, Burns, Jumbo and Lebanc can't step up and change the game.

This. The Dillon hit was textbook. Kane and Meier hits 2 minutes.

I was very surprised Kane didnt get 2 minutes for that knee on knee hit. I know it wasnt intentional but I was still surprised. The Dillon hit on Petro was very clean haha just kinda violent

Perron went high on EK in game 1 at or after the buzzer.

Page number: 6

Who even is that?

Jeff Jillson!!!

Dell and Radil I think.

One can only hope. Haley getting suspended would probably improve the team (assuming, you know, they are still playing).

What is that

I guess thats good news then haha whatever

That's a great thing to see, teammates fighting right before a WCF elimination game

One of them won't be on the team next year

Chris Thorburn is somewhat a part of both series.

Halfway considering not even DVR'ing this thing tonight and I definitely hope to have something better to do than watch this one in real time.
If not for the key injuries, I'd say there's a very good chance we win this one and take it back home for a game 7, but due to three 7 game rounds (provided the comeback is completed), I don't think the Sharks are a safe bet to beat Boston in the SCF.
And with Karlsson and Hertl out (I'd almost bet Pavelski is out, but it will be a game time decision announcement), I'd say the chances of winning tonight are slim. And even more slim that if tonight is a win, game 7 will also be a win. Provided they're also both out for game 7.

You don't get a Stanley Cup for being a good sport when half your team gets injured because of head hunting. It's clear that the practice is not going anywhere in the current NHL, so have to embrace that or embrace having your guys taken out by slimy teams like the one we are facing now.
It is more of a coach/organizational thing with this group in terms of virtually never finishing hits and always pulling back even when there is a chance to legally lay an opposing player out. I am sick of it. We aren't fast enough to slip checks and refuse to play physical enough to inflict them on the other team. We have been whipping boys to physical teams for years and never respond.

Wait, y'all mean a DoPS led by George Parros of all people doesn't actually care about player safety?
Color me shocked.

Love the guys on the main board that think we aren't concerned about the health of our players. Very cool.

Late to the party, but excellent work Nem. Bravo.

Good way to end the season...

Radil and Dell fighting? Da hell?
Anyway, at this point, if they somehow miraculously pull out two wins, I almost feel bad for them. Half the team is significantly injured playing against Boston, who is arguably worse with their headhunting? I like our players, I'd like them to not be dead by the end of this run.
That said, I just don't see how they can win the next two. No Hertl, Karlsson.. Pavs, Kane and likely Meier are injured. Sorenson is also likely injured. I'm not sure Couture, Nyquist, Joe, Labanc and Burns can do this on their own but... hey, I'll watch and hope.

If you take out all of the ref jose posts and posts talking about the sharks being the chosen team by the refs. This gdt has already surpassed what the main boards gdt will get to lol.

Fair enough but I think the Braun hit was caused by him leaning forward for the puck after Blais ahd committed to the hit.
I agree with the rest of your post because I thought the Dillon hit was excellent.

Braun's head level didn't change materially enough for that to matter but committing to a hit and head-shotting someone who at that point didn't have the puck is problematic on its own but it got no looks because they just don't care unless someone actually gets hurt and even then it's no guarantee as the Barbashev hit on Hertl shows.

Two birds, one stone

How soon we forget... Does he want more (actually skilled) players to end up like him?

Can't wait to hear the incessant cries of how "justice was served" and how the Sharks finally got beaten even though rEf JoSe and all that junk.
I might literally not go on HF and block all hockey pages on FB and Instagram for another 3 or 4 months.

You also don't win championships by head hunting. You win championships by outplaying your opponent, and the Sharks have done a piss poor job for the majority of this series of doing that.
The Sharks have lost Hertl and Pavelski to head shots. Pavelski was previously concussed, and is at much higher risk for reinjury. Karlsson was targeted, but let's not kid ourselves that STL's hits are the reason his groin is barely keeping his leg attached to his body.
I would agree that many of the Sharks play a softer game in that they don't often finish checks. Don't know if that's an individual or an organizational issue, but it's true. But thinking that starting to target opponents heads is going to equate to winning a playoff series is totally illogical to me. In my opinion, the head hunting has had very little to do with the Blues outplaying the Sharks all series. The proof is in the pudding. Sharks have taken garbage hits and still outplayed teams in the past. That's clearly not the case against STL and targeting their players with dirty hits isn't going to change that.

This is one thing I've noticed all post-season. The frustrating thing about it is that when they do start finishing checks and playing heavy, they play more aggressive as a whole. When they were doing that early on in the Vegas/Avs series, they were dominating, and it often got them back into games when they were lagging.
But this team has been banged up all season. I could see why they just plain couldn't do it.

Picked St. Louis vs Tampa in my pre-playoff bracket to meet in the finals. Would have been happy to see them win their first cup. But now, just like with all the whiners on the main boards saying they can't cheer for the Sharks because "THE FIX IS IN!", I find myself not being able to cheer for a team that has headshotted their way to a guaranteed series win.
Looking forward to watching them go 0 for 4 in the finals. Bring it home, Bruins.

Page number: 7

this doesn't even make sense. so he would have, what, clean missed if braun didn't lean? the only way head position is a defense is if it would have been shoulder or chest otherwise but if you clip a guy from the front that's a classic head pick. the league is supposed to take angle of attack into consideration and the blais hit is literally the angle they have said they don't want.

charron is the ref that has a thing with vlasic i think

Yea, didn't the league deal with all this when Torres got suspended multiple times for it?
And straight up changed the rules for it, to add.

It's actually shocking how often Sharks forwards pass up opportunities to finish checks. They don't have to be huge hits and you don't have to be a big guy. I don't care if you're hurt . . . if you're in the game then that means you've accepted the fact that you're going to hit and get hit. I really hope the Sharks get rid of charmin soft players like Melker, Nyquist, etc. and get some role players that actually play the body.

We have the roster to play a heavy game, but they're just not doing it - whether it's PDB telling them not to, or because they're just plain banged-up.

I really don't care if someone hits or not. What's more important is that nobody is getting inside the Blues defense in the attacking zone and that they're not moving the puck well enough through the neutral zone. That has more tangible impact on how the game plays out than hitting someone.

Sure, it's not incredibly important to a game plan, but it can get energy up.

I think we can win this game! But if not, then absolutely I hope Bruins will win the cup. I was going to root Blues before this series if we wouldn't win but some their d**k fans and absolutely disgusting style of play (Injure other team's star players and play boring ass hockey) makes me root Boston in the finals if we are not going to win. But this is like night and day. I would've loved to see Colorado go to cup final if we would've lost to them.

It can but it's not a sure fire thing. More often than not, it's meaningless. They're in an elimination game at this point. If the energy's not there, a hit in the playoffs on the road isn't going to amount to much.

Fair enough. At this point it doesn't really matter anyway, the hits haven't piled up on the Blues, so it's not slowing them down any as well.

I want to be optimistic but our guys are too beat up and gassed.
4-1 Blues
Steen, Tarasenko, Sundquist, O'Reilly
Couture

Wonder what Deller said to Radil to set him off.

Haley plays over you.

Weird thing is melker usually is a good finisher of hits. One of the better ones on the team, which is nuts if you think about it.

If I'm Petey DeeBee I'm starting a line of Kane - Gambrell - Radil after telling them what huge ****ing disappointments they are and to go out and actually ****ing do something for once.

Also, I need someone to design a Firefox extension for this site that automatically Spongebob meme's any post that mentions "tHe rEfS FoR CoNn sMyThE TrOpHy sAn jOsE'S BeSt pLaYeRs lOl" or "bArBaShEv tOuChEd hErTl's sHoUlDeR FiRsT ClEaN HiT"

expecting burns to plat 35+ tonight if its anywhere close

Well they pounded him mercilessly for a few games, including many late hits, which is gratuitous because he doesn't make any contact at all himself. I suppose you think it meritorious that your boys didn't deliberately knee him in the groin but at least they did stop running him a bit when it was clear he could barely move one leg.

Absolutely.
My hope is Heed can make an impact.

They're gassed because the coach thinks it's ok to just be content with a split and believes 6 and 7 game series are the norm. They're gassed because he shortened the bench after the first period of every game in rounds one and two. He sucks as a game manager and Spott ruined any chance of having an unstoppable powerplay with this stacked roster. It really stinks that we missed the boat on Trotz and Quennville.

I agree. Hopefully, with Gambrell and Heed in, there'll be more focus on Nyquist, Couture, Donskoi, Labanc, Ryan moving their feet to create chances in the neutral and attacking zone. Everyone else get to the net or get back on defense.
Also, I think the Sharks' lightweights and heavyweights are still skating hard. But even on their best day, the Blues are the more physical team and Berube is more aggressive than PDB with his 4th line. It's great if Haley, Kane, Meier, Dillon, Burns lights someone up, but it's not going to make Thornton and Pavelski check any harder or skate any faster. So, there may not be much chain reaction potential. And it's probably best if Hertl and Couture focused more on other aspects of the game.

they are not independent. wearing another team down creates space in all zones.

yeah the blues and their fans are not a classy organization.

Darkhorse candidate to have a big game, Joakim Ryan.

Page number: 8

This. The F'n tears all over twitter and talks of karma in these headshots for the missed hand pass has me hating this Blues team. I also can't support a team with this little talent winning a cup. Go Bruins if the Sharks don't advance.

They've been really petty so I will too
In all honesty though if the sharks were to comeback and win this series, I can't see them beating Boston, especially with all the injuries.
I feel like losing in the finals would be more painful.

Cmonnn the Bruins just won the cup. Let the blues end their drought. Bruins fans are also considerably more annoying than Blues fans. Have we all forgotten about Jack Edwards??

i feel the same way, kinda. karlsson going down again is the final nail in the coffin. he was getting better "enough" to have given us hope but if he's back to after the last time he reinjured himself, he's done. coupled with the loss of simek, our defense is just not good enough to win against an apparently healthy bruins team.
i'd love to eat the biggest crow ever on this but i feel like it will just be a very painful loss if we somehow survive this series.

I wonder how the coaches respond tonight . . . will be interesting to see of there are changes in how they play with all the injuries. Try to score the first goal and then trap for 40 minutes?

The most hated team/fans is always the last one you played in the playoffs.
Except the Avs, I still like those guys and would definitely have been rooting for them if they'd beaten us.

It also creates space for the other team when you're going for hits.

Avs > Blues > Vegas on average, IMO

I've just started ignoring everybody that's been "ref jose-ing" so I can't see the GDT on the main board now.

Give em hell tonight boys!

except against us? come on. a well executed hit takes the recipient out of the play for a bit as well, so it's even up.

yeah the creator is literally the worst offender.

The space is there for us now with St. Louis chasing hits. We're simply not putting the puck in the right spots and catching passes. They aren't executing hits all that well either.

blues have come close to vegas for me after this series. i mean 49 years have taught them absolutely nothing.

I'm basically down to just the respectful blues posters so it was starting to turn into a decent experience out there.

Any news on lines at practice? Think I'd go...
Meier-Couture-Nyquist
Kane-Pavs-Donskoi
Karlsson-Jumbo-Labanc
Sorenson-Goodrow-Radil. Dont really mind if Haley draws in for someone.
The D pairs will be much harder. Kinda feel like we have to break up Burns and Vlasic or they'll both have to play 40 mins.

its not about going for them, its about taking the ones given. The sharks dont even do that....

Even taking the ones given is putting you a step or two behind the play in a lot of instances.

Remember when people got mad that Karlsson was unclassy with his comments about the handpass? I remember

Blais only got Braun a little bit in the head? Maybe I need to watch it again.

**** STL.

That's as close to admission as you're going to get from players.

At least I'm not that anxious about this game. I think they've given it their all and the injuries + non-calls on headshots have done them in, it's all borrowed time from here on, I think.
I'll be proud of this team no matter what the results tonight. Truly. There are series where they've choked and I've wanted to ship them all out and there are series like these where, frankly, I think they've done what they could.
Still... small hope is there. We've got a few guys that can pull out miracles on their own..

Yeah, I'm not anxious either. It's very much expected to lose so they can't disappoint me here. lol

Page number: 9

Please let this season have a better ending than GoT...

Their center mass for hits always seems to be upper pecs and traps.

Just ****ing win the g-d damn game. I don't care how.

When you just cannot get into doing your job and you come to HF and read about all the ways the Sharks are going to lose; then you start listening to the good ole Grateful Dead to relax the mind and watch highlights of previous Sharks games and you say "so you're saying there's a chance"...

You just know they're gonna steal this one. Watch the bottom 6 show up tonight and drive this game then disappear again on Thursday.

Expecting a loss so any result will be ok. A win will be nice a loss will be expected.
I will either drink in sadness or drink in joy tonight lol

Yeeep. And there's just no way they're beating the Bruins if they somehow pull out ANOTHER miracle.

Awesome GDT. Sucks were going out like this.

no hertl tonight either? christ

Frack, they put Nem's work under TheDizee's name. That's totally unacceptable!!

Who "they"?

It's been corrected....as was necessary!!

main board mods. it was the Blues GDT, then mods took Nem's content and put it there, then they put Nem's name up. idk how i feel about them using the Sharks GDT for the main board thread though, especially after we got kinda pissy about Vegas using their Game 1 thread for our home game.

I called someone an idiot (instead of saying his comment was idiotic) for his comment about the Sharks and this yrs playoffs. Don't let the Jersey come out of me - meh, ****'em!
Lets Go Sharks - just win. Thats all we ask.

Updated lineup! (just straight swap in/out, no line combo adjustment. that's too much work)

I also made the appropriate time adjustment to the first one. By which I mean I put it back to the way it was when I originally drew it

We need Oprah for this one.
"You get a headshot...
and YOU get a headshot..."

I have no idea how the sportsbook works but i have $200k to play with. My bets have been made.

Lol that toe mash

I had a long-form joke that I wanted to do before Heed was in the lineup, but it would never have fit on the page.
It would've been Heed trying to get to the lineup with Pete stopping him.
DeBoer: "No, Tom. We already have a Swedish defenseman. We only need one."
*Karlsson is there behind DeBoer*
Heed: "But you dressed Ryan..."
DeBoer: "He's Swedish-American. That's different."

That could be extended. Tim Heed sounds pretty damn American. lol

On the one hand, the Sharks have shown the ability to rise above playoff adversity the last couple years and are probably not unprepared to face it again tonight. On the other hand, this is the Sharks we're talking about. Not showing up when in advantageous situations and rolling over when in adverse situations is a skunk stink that can only be countered so much by Grandma Minka's borscht.
On the other hand, Logan Couture is still healthy (for the time being) and has thrived in spots like this. On the other hand, Evander Kane hasn't been dangerous offensively since his personal leave of absence a few months ago and clearly and understandably is still affected by it.
On the other hand, new players could mean fresh legs. On the other hand, new players could mean soiled shorts.
On the other hand, Martin Jones (that can go either way).
With that said: Sharks score first (Haley), and then not again til October because this is what we chose as Sharks fans.
Sharks - 1
Blues - 6

I haven't forgotten your gems, Foo!

I had honestly forgotten that you did that previous one when I decided to make this the other day, but I did remember when I started drawing. So you did end up inspiring me in the end and I thank you for blazing the trail to get me here today.

He did more than one.
Further proof that we mods ignore the plebs.

Page number: 10

"the previous one" refers only to the last one and does not exclude the possibility that there were more before it. My statement was still technically correct (the best kind of correct).
So there.

Your ass is too big to be covered by that weak Futurama reference.

Lol I was gonna post that.

So that's why you're never on to play ghost recon on Xbox.

I'm on ESO all day, err day, for the most par. Was on a Witcher kick for a while.
But I'm gonna kick yo ass in Horizon.

If they win this game. They will get to play game 7 of the WCF. And if they win that game they get to play in the finals.

I'll dust you in Colorado, Italy, Australia or in England.
I'm the horizon champion

*sniff*
Smelling some new avatars.

How many other hands do you have?

Play FFXIV instead!

Bandwagon believer also thinks
Blues will have their hands full

MMO's on consoles are just wrong.

This GDT rules.

I haven't played an MMO since Everquest.

**** I'm old...

I play it on my PS4 solely to play it on my 65" TV. That and it's easier for me to pay for a PS4 than a real rig to play that game significantly faster. haha

All the pressure is on the Blues tonight despite the Sharks season being the one that is on the line. Due to all the Sharks injuries, people are expecting the Blues to destroy them tonight. But if they lose this game, that is going to be embarrassing for them.

We're an Xbox forum Patrick.

OMG... YAS!

In that video of infighting... Radil hit's the coach in the head with his stick. Not sure what brought that on but that's some serious **** if he's swinging for the goalies head.

Spending my free time in front of a computer is wrong.
Besides, FPS is the only reason to have a gaming rig. The power is wasted on MMO fluff, aside from Eve.

All I want tonight is effort. If it's not good enough so be it.

Oh it's on

Page number: 11

It's mostly on rails but there's a lot of things to do so it just depends on what you like to do in an MMO. lol

What happened to the "rally underwear" guy? We need some of that magic back.

He's letting us down right now.

I saw someone made a server for EQ that stops after the 3rd expansion. Free to play. I almost jumped in until I remember how much time I lost to EQ.

Pietrangelo knocked the underwear off him with a vicious elbow.

If someone Tie Domi's AP behind the play, I think I could say with a straight face to the main board "Got mostly shoulder, but might've been a little late. That' just playoff hockey though."

Need to shoop the lineups onto wall and Pete's head onto Charlie.

Guys it has been a fun run, sucks to waste #RefJose like this but our team has been headshoted down. And if that happens with Boston you know refs will quickly have their hands up

The "real" version is F2P as well, though there are some restrictions (nothing earth-shattering besides the # of characters you're allowed per server). Last time I played there was also "silver" and "gold" pay account options that grant some extras (silver is like $5-10 as a one-off fee forever. Gold is the old school standard monthly subscription)
I picked it up again for about 8-10 months a couple years ago before I realized again how much time I burned playing it. I was even still able to access my original account with all of my far outclassed/outdated gear.
I started playing shortly after the 1st expansion. I always find it funny how people believe that the dickish design decisions and level of suffering that the early years engendered are somehow a good thing. Hell levels and corpse runs were not conducive to an enjoyable gaming experience.
That said it's honestly not entirely better now. The lower populations mean that everyone is clumped around the new singular primary city they've made for all characters to start at and everyone at given levels jam into exactly the same zones as they progress. Also almost every player is a long-term veteran with the accepted play styles so ingrained into them that god help you if you don't want to use the cookie-cutter strategies for each class because groups will have no time for you.
My primary character from my old account was a wizard and when I came back I was basically told by every group that I came across that none of them would have me because wizards solo and that's the end of it.
Also the economy was basically ruined. Any sort of crafted gear is pretty much worthless because you can get equipment for your class that cap out all your stats within the first 10-15 levels. So tradeskills are worthless. Wizards and druids can't earn money transporting people either because a handful of expansions have made transit to almost every corner of the world easy and accessible. I mean, you don't even need to ride the boats to get across to each continent anymore. There's basically no way to make money anymore except to farm for rare drops and sell them in the bazaar. It's basically just the Diablo economy now.

Get an Nvidia Shield or Shadow. Haven't touched my Xbox in about three months since I got a shield lol.

Goal is to stay optimistic until they're down by 3. Let's see how long this lasts.

If the Sharks score first they win!

No pavs.

No Pavelski in warmups. Hold on to yer butts.

Not surprising. Watch Thornton go off at 2c

I'm not adjusting the GDT lineup to factor Pavs being out. Too late and it takes too much time to apply the change, re-take the picture, crop it, upload it, and reset the GDT(s) (multiple now, given that the playoff board is using it too)
Who's in for him anyway? Suomela?

I would have brought in some new blood, I really don't get it

So who comes in for Pavs?
Meier-Couture-Nyquist
Kane-Thornton-Labanc
Karlsson-Suomela-Donskoi
Haley-Goodrow-Gambrell

I guess Suomela given that he practiced with the team, Radil is apparently "out" and what other options are there?
Either that or Pete dresses Middleton and finally goes 11F/7D even when it's no longer sensible.
And then double-shifts Haley because of course he does.

Sorensen?

He was injured and out last game. I don't think that's changed but who knows at this point? lol

This is comical. Well.. Gambrell's chance to prove he's not a scrub.

Page number: 12

Dillon-Heed is going to be a tire fire. I guarantee they will be on the ice for 3 goals.

Mmmm that preseason lineup.
Put merkley and chemlwhateves in....have some fun with it, you never know they might rip it up

That's not just a worse team than the blues, that's probably one of the worst teams in the league especially with how Kane/Nyquist have been playing.
So the injury list is EK65, Pavs, Simek, Hertl? Jeezus.
I still find it funny in a series featuring a blown hand pass and dirty unpenalized and undisciplined head shots to Hertl and Pavs, that the hand pass is what determines which team is the villain. Never change HFBoards, never change.

I thought Sorensen was hurt.
Wow, take that, Suomela

So is vlasic braun

Gambrell with two goals. Wins the game for us. Watch, WATCH.

Im good with that.

The DoPS just saw tonight's lineup for the Sharks and laughed

Would be smart to cancel and reschedule for mid-June.

You missed a Sharknado meme.

Boston needs more time off.

I thought they might have been hi-5ing each other.

Game over man, game over

#WeatherJose

I can't wait to hear the people of St. Louis sing Country Roads.

How much of a gamer is Gambrell? He's playing with Kane and Donskoi in an elimination game in the WCF.

The blues have the bad acting down with their dives only thing missing is the sharks flying around killing everything.

Snog
Sharks somehow win 8-7
Haley x3, Melker x2, Gambrell, Goodrow, Bettman
Binnington , some dude from the stands, MacKinnon x5

I'm not adjusting the GDT, but as a special bonus, I did whip up Sorensen's roster pic for kicks.

I also have this doodle that I did and just couldn't find a home for.

I'd look for strategy from BASEketball, Happy Gilmore, Slapshot, and the WWE.

I mean they could just headshot like half their roster, they can't throw everyone nout right?

Page number: 13

They threw Sharks out last game BEFORE they even got roughings in.

They would just award St Louis a win.

First line of CBC's game setup
Ron MacLean: "Sharks could easily pack up the tent and accept failure, which would be an unusual comfort for them."
Is... is that like a backhanded chocking reference? Bad form, HNIC. Bad form.

I'm not ready

Does he want to be fired?

Tornado is going to burst into the building and throw the puck into the Blues net in overtime and the Sharks will never live it down.

And even worse, having to listen to this broadcast

I'm not ready for this I haven't had any beer

Can it also take out half the Blues roster so we can have similar AHL teams for game 7?

their refusal to even show or acknowledge the kinds of injuries the sharks are facing right now is what pisses me off more than the players even being hurt

I stopped listening to play by play for most the year. I found I enjoyed it more.

Whatever works

Not sure if beer is going to cut it today.

I am, unfortunately...

SHARKS WILL NOT LOSE

I have some Tin Cup

There you go.

Wait a second Hertl Karlsson and Pavelski are all out???????

*Parros laughs*

They just showed Dell giving it to Radil after a shot at practice... This team has lost itself if they are fighting each other

Yeah, but Parros is going to blame Couture and Joe Thornton for it and they'll be suspended for 3 games.

Already had booked a vacation to Hawaii, non refundable

Alright, starting Haley, how symbolic...

Page number: 14

The guy who isn't Mike Milbury has dead eyes, man. Dead, dead eyes.

We have literally no chance at a cup but god I'd be almost happier than 2016 if we stop the blues from making it with this god awful line up and get swept in the finals

Well working along side Milbury does that to a person

New prediction, our scrubs from nowhere will come out and win us the game, just like their interim coach and scrub goalie who came from nowhere turned around there season. Prepare to get Gambrell'd, St. Louis.

I hope the blues play as poorly as this guy sings. The sharks would get a game 7 then.

Those Toews Intangibles

I'm hoping that if they lose they take a couple blues players with them. Full and total clown show of Kane, Haley, Jumbo, Meier and Burns wrecking guys so they have to limp off to the locker room. After the cheap shots to Hertl and Pavs I expect them to be out for blood. Tarasenko? DEAD! Pietrangelo? DEAD! **** the blues.

Did NBC forget to turn on the mics. The Crowd news is overshadowing the play by play.

We need the Hanson brothers

OTOH, it'd be kinda funny if the blues got swept in the finals and was officially 0-16 there.

Being hockey, this is exactly the kind of game the team that's destroyed by injury on the road in an elimination game plays their ass off and wins.
.....and then loses game 7 at home

Is the tornado IN the building? This feed quality is ****.

Offside, good start for the 4th line. Seriously, much better than I expected.

No call already on the interference huh? Nice

Well it was almost 2 minutes

this is going to get ugly quick.

Jones is a big reason they are losing this series.

Hope shattered.

I'll see you at the bar.

Sigh...

Ryan looked great.

Ryan was interfered with and no call lol

I would laugh my ass off if we win. Can you imagine Blues fans if they lose at home with us missing 3 premier players? Its a pipe dream but would be funny as heck.

Page number: 15

Lol.

Great season guys ....

Shhh. Hand pass... Ref Jose...

Once again the guy who should be in the penalty box scores immediately.

Ryan killed us with that pass

This game might as well just turn off the play by play because it's a very Blues centric telecast. Where's John Kelly and Darren Pang. At least they are better announcers than these guys.

Maybe they'll have Parros as a guest speaker at intermission.

Ever see a team score 14 goals in a game?

Seriously **** the NHL absolute joke league. Ryan gets molested 5 feet away from the puck by a player not even attempting to play the puck and gets no call.

Nah. He will be accepting the WCF trophy for the Blues.

Is it just me or does schenn leave his feet on overt hit?

Meier high sticked no call

No call in front of the ref suprise

Surprised they didn't catch this one

Sure. Then he can give a one on one on how he's running the DOPS.
What the hell was that on Meier. Call the freaking penalties ref.

high and hard no call all series

Ref right next to Meier and Tarasenko and no call DD

This league isn't even trying to hide it

"I'm surprised they didn't catch this one" - Milbury after Timo gets bloodied

**** high stick not called

lol "surprised"

lmao were already dead refs!

Missed another call? What? Really?

Lmao. And punched in the face DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF A REF. Get the **** outta here.

This ranks up there with the Lakers/Kings as a screw job of all time.

Page number: 16

pierrie loves him some binnington

I mean what will it take to call penalties against St. Louis? This turns into Running Man and they actually kill a Sharks player?

I'd take taresenko out if I was Meir...that was dirty as ****

Wow. You are not the kind of poster who generally makes posts like this.
Progress!!

We going to get a espn 30 for 30 on it?

They can, and I wouldn't care. Another shot to the head goes uncalled.
Evander Kane should be careful to do anything in StL, though.

This is how they are paying back the hand pass

I don't even blame the Blues anymore. They have already shown they are dirty but the refs are the true culprits here. You let them get away with this **** then why wouldn't they.

to be fair i edited it pretty quick but you beat me to it

You mean Pierre "I just Blue myself" Funke?

Binnington is giving up juicy rebounds, just need to get one in

So, when we lost stl fans can longer talk to **** about "œus getting handed a series by refs" because they will have with all these non calls

and we get all the calls apparently

You may be new here. That will not stop them or the main boards.

Nope. Because the no-calls are correct as per their fans. They didn't directly result in a goal.

Ha ha. Thats cos I am not even watching the game. Just the boards ...

****in burns! Shoot the puck every chance you get! Bin boy giving up huge rebounds!

We got a game and a bunch of head injuries. I'd gladly trade that the other way.

Did the same thing last game and the same thing was happening..... nothing

Clearly the sharks need to cause head injuries to get refs to give them the advantage.

If the refs aren't going to call things, let's just start taking the body and finishing checks.

You don't understand. That one missed call means the Blues get all subsequent calls in their favor.

I guess what bothers me about this is this is all because of a hand pass. We're called hypocritical because we complain about non-called head shots that are injuring our team and the rest of the league is like "Haha, you have no right to complain because the Refs gave up 3 big calls" (That have nothing to do with intent injure other than Pavelski having his head cracked open.

Strategy seems to be to force the Blues to play a fast, end-to-end game. Not a big fan, but I guess we'll see how it goes.

Page number: 17

Karmas a ***** McCauley.

I mean what's the worst if Haley breaks his stick over petros head? Suspension from the rest of the series?

Yet another Shark injury.
#refjose

The ref didn't see a head shot or an interference why would we expect him to see the linesman he tripped over?

Goal 1: interference
Goal 2: kicking
Goal 3: high stick
Calling it now

I'm hoping the bruins kill the blues in the finals

That's the blues dictating

Need toscore off this faceoff

I am hoping Chara grabs Petro and Perron with one hand each and bangs their heads together. Sure, its a concussion but they hit each other.

This is good news. Blues couldn't have thought to pay the 3rd official.

I'd be okay if those were the Sharks' penalties

Blais needs his ass beat.

He didn't even have the puck

Nyquist literally peeled off that hit...are they watching the same game?

****ing good. Timo just wrecked Tarasenko and I hope it stung him

Good game so far

Haley is ****ing useless. We are getting our asses handed to us physically and he's done ****ing NOTHING. What is his purpose?

Could be the last game of the season, and we're just letting them clobber our guys, and doing nothing about it.

That wasn't a hand pass!!!!
We are even now.

Hey they called a Hand Pass. Now can go back to called all the other stuff. Are we "even" yet or is the Spirit of Vegas raigning down on this game.

Dillon ****ing sucks

It's intangible.

No Karlsson
No Hertl
No Pavs
No problem
oh wait ****

Where's Rafi Torres when you need him

This team would have scored 1 goal in 3 games after this game

Page number: 18

Have the Sharks even had a shot yet? Feels like they haven't.

So does Wilson overreact to this series and bring in some slow, big, ****ty, physical D man to protect the boys?

He was suspended eleventy billion games for Meier's hand pass.

One simply does not question Haley #intangibles

Vlasics beat hit of the series

He has certainly been pretty bad these playoffs.

I don't think he brings anything tangible to the table, real or not

Suspended 50 games for bringing his name up.

Shot, or headshot?

He's really good at running the iPod that has all the locker room music on it.

Remember when Dillon and Kane were good at hockey?

He has untangibles.
Edit or nontangibles.

He should bring in a coach with a good system.

just dont wanna get shutout again score a goal
im a sharks fan
dont short change me on my false hope

Sharks can't even generate a chance in the offensive zone. Sheesh

We suck

if you heard the podcast John Scott has, there is little doubt in my mind Thornton asked for Haley to come back for this type of reason

I really think a Stevens-esque open ice hit could change everything.

They need to screen him

A Shot. You can't score points in this league unless you have at least 1, preferably many.

Lol roenick

hard to make plays when you're constantly afraid of having your career ended with a dirty hit

Everyone here knows how important this game is.
You are brilliant JR.

OOh. Actually having Scott would have been nice right now. I liked him so much more than Haley.

Page number: 19

Haley wins the draw and Burns coughs it up. Typical.

Haley is playing every other shift and doing nothing

I liked it when he played for the sharks

he at least fought people

And was big enough to actually concern people. Haley is just not a big guy.

Gambrel is now benched

Kane needs to score this game

Gambrell is useless

Well yeah, he's bad at this game.

Could Chekhovich or Chmeleveski have played this game?

Sharks Offense: Try to make the perfect pass, even if you have a great scoring chance yourself.

I was being serious, I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him overreact. I'm probably the biggest Wilson apologist on this board but he has his faults and that is one

Burns is eating up minutes

If Time of Possession was a thing in this league, I think the Blues have at least 14 minutes worth. It's unbelievable how much zone time the Blues have. Sharks can't do anything.

You dream. You dream.

One of them is back in Russia for the summer. I can't tell the difference tbh

There is somewhat of a size issue on the backend but they need to be fast and mobile

Have yet to hear Gambrell's name. It's the Haley show tonight lol

I've missed you buddy.
#HeartBroke

Sharks finally strung together a few solid shifts. Gotta build on that

Blues PP incoming.

Would have gone with Suomela instead of Gambrell

Not really seeing the Blues doing too much either, right now, other than the goal. Both teams kinda getting stuck in the neutral zone. Considering the situation, not hating the Sharks right now. We badly need the next goal though.

Blias "clean check" incoming.

I think Couture is about to go off. He's finishing checks and making good defensive plays.

Page number: 20

I meant more from a contract perspective if they would have been able to play if we wanted them to.

Lol

This league wants the Blues in the final

Suomela would be a nice change here. Experienced, shifty, unknown
But yea let's go with gambrell who couldn't stay in the lineup fir more than one game at a time

Of course it wood be SJ to get the first call

Lazy by Goodrow.

Chmelevski is American.

Ahahahaha wow

4th line playing the most and they take a penalty. #DeboerHockey

Jesus Jones

I am curious about the ice time the 4th line is getting. Is PDB hoping to keep it close and saving the top 6 for later in the game?

You called it. Impeccable timing by you.

Sigh ...figures

HAHA. What a ****ing joke.

Lol you nailed it.

I feel like we always get scored on when they use that camera angle.

Is Jones injured too? He's garbage.

The **** was that jones

Not something I wanted to be right about.

Aaaaand they score. I'm gonna shut up for the rest of the game

GG

Thought he was actually born in Ukraine and moved at a really young age

Aaaand good season guys.

#MartinJonesCantMakeASave

Amazing they didn't miss that penalty call.

Page number: 21

im glad jones is gone after this game

Lol Goodrow has to be one of the most useless players on the team. For all the **** Melker got all year, Goodrow is horrendous

Lol we have like 5 guys left that don't suck.

RefLouis

I really wish they could just boycott and not show up in the 2nd

They are letting the Blues get away with murder and have all series but hey the Refs are on San Jose's side because of one bad call.

I feel we always get scored on with Jones in net

I really, really hope this is Jones last game in a Sharks uniform

Goodrow is pretty decent at face offs.

Geez that was about as great a shot as you could hope for.

He is signed through 2023-24 bud.

This is gonna be UGLY.

Hey guys, there's still a lot of hockey left.
A lot of time left for some more headshots and "œmissed" calls

God Blues twitter really makes me question the quality of the water down there. Some really crazy hot takes that'd make hf sit back in shock

Would anyone judge me if I just shut this off? This is just so bad for the league and I want to sleep before I go to work.

Jones needs to stop waving his blocker at his GF up in the stands.

It's gonna look the same either way

Sharks are demoralized. Maybe it happened before the game, but whatever was said in the locker room before the game DID NOT WORK.
What the hell did DeBoer say, or did he want to lose this game. When you start a game with MICHAEL ****ING HALEY, maybe he wanted to lose.
What a ****ing joke this coaching staff is.

To an unmovable contract at that

Two terribly soft goals

Would be nice if we had a coach who could draw up some offensive plays, instead of shoot from the point and cross your fingers.

Do what you gotta do

The difference between the blues and sharks, blues will finish and the sharks miss open nets

Can't even bury wide open chances. Unreal

jones is gone after this game

Re: FTP: WCF Game 6 Sharks 05/21/2019

Page number: 22

This is like the GOT finale, meh

Doug Wilson looks pissed.

Gamby needs to close the gap, not wait for the puck on that.

Power outage at the tanning beds?

This is as pissed as I've been watching a game in a while. I can only imagine how Doug feels.

C'mon boys, get it together. PS.
I'm holding the person who removes every mention of underwear rally caps responsible. I don't see how harmless fun is so offensive or trolling. The thread was good luck.

He should be pissed at himself for keeping deboer and not going after a coach worth a damn

It's potentially the last game of the season, and we have a bunch of pro athletes dogging it out there...
Lay it all on the line you asshats.

2 goals on 7 shots. Yep, thank you Jones.

This is easier than a practice for the Blues.

Good. Maybe he can do something with this ****ty coaching staff.

versus 8 saves by Binnington

Hey Russia, can you hack Bettman's email please so we can see the email to the refs saying don't call **** for SJ anymore?

Martin Jones has been a bigger negative this playoff run. Inexcusable from a goaltender with his paycheck.

Eh, rightfully so. The boys showed up with absolute no intention to win. Injuries and **** coaching aside, you gotta have the mentality to win. I wasn't expecting to win this game but come the **** on, at least try.

Oskar Sundqvist is without question the biggest ***** in the NHL.

The unfortunate part is we can all see him using injuries and the WCF as the reason to keep Deboer. And of course, the Vegas PP to keep Spott.

**** them. At the end of the day those ass holes still live in St Louis. That's definitely a punishment.

Great start

I think given injuries we've done more than we should have.
Good season overall. Wilson has a lot of question marks this off season.

Asking the team to make up for three essential players is beyond reason. We aren't meant to win this.

This.. SO MUCH THIS. This team isn't even ****ing skating. Zero sense of urgency. I hope Deboer and co. gets the same treatment the Panthers gave Gallant. Grab a cab *******

Lol, now Jones is worthless again. Got it. He's a huge reason we even made it this far.

And they have zero chance of beating Boston.

Jones lost the page on consistency in his dictionary.

Page number: 23

This is not Pavs or EK65 last game in teal because they are not playing and it wont be Jumbo's last game in teal because he won't retire yet so I have no reason to watch this on that aspect. Only reason would be that I have paid 30 dollars to watch NHL this month but I rather sleep than watch this. I also think that this team might win this but odds are not on our favor at all.

This game is going to be hard on my liver...

Potential last game of the season and this is how the boys come out. DeBoer shows no ******* emotion. Unbelievable.

Blais bothers me much more. So do about half the knights.

Boys, there's still 40 minutes left.

Kane is such a disappointment

Go bruins, I won't watch a sec of the finals unless the bruins are mins away from winning it. I can't believe this team is getting eliminated by the ****ing blues. I don't even think they're good

I always miss this board during the off season. Ugh...time to drink...

Sundqvist dives repeatedly every game and is constantly moping around after being hit. He's a ***** plain and simple. There are bigger *****es out there for sure, but he's the biggest *****.

He was good the latter half of Vegas and against Colorado. But that doesn't excuse his terrible play this series and tonight.

They work consistently hard almost every night. I mean, this team was dead last at the beginning of January. Gotta give them some credit even if they're *******s.

I'm pirating every game from now on.
I won't give the NHL another penny.

So that excuses from playing like crap today?

PDB rolling with more of the same. They added some nifty tic tac toe passing, but still a poor offensive zone strategy. Blues know no one on the D can skate past the point.

Wasn't just to the refs, pretty sure it included DOPS and the NBC crew.

Sharks needed Jones to stand on his head today with all the injuries. He's not doing that, and it's no surprise.

Yes, he's also a huge reason it took this many games

**** the blues, headshotting pricks.

There was a good one available too.

I think people are living in a fantasy world, Deboer isn't going anywhere. Regardless of what annoys us he's widely regarded as a top level coach. Our team make the SCF and WCF with him as coach. I am more than fine with him being fired but he's got at least 1-2 more seasons here unless we absolutely collapse during the next regular season.

Anyone catch the fight between dell and radil at practice today?
Shows u where this teams mentality is at. Something really needs to be done this off season. Unacceptable

Karlsson was such a waste. Would've rather kept Cobra and Balcers

The look on PDB's face reminds me of a fourth grader who has been sent to the principal's office.

I think the NHL should issue an apology after this game to the Blues because it took them 6 games to get here instead of 5 because of the hand-pass goal.

They work hard but ignore we had a coach worth a damn and players show up we win. Too much ****ing talent to lose to a team like the blues, play 7 games against a 1 like team in the Avs and have a **** pp with all the scorers they have. Injuries killed us but I'm not using that excuse, if they had a pp worth a damn they're not playing game 6 with a chance to go home.

Page number: 24

They don't even play.

Never said that.

Sure, they're both total ****ing dumpster fires on the ice, but yeah fight each other in practice. That's what was missing.
We could cut both of them and it would have zero impact on the team.

I was talking about the Blues.

And then they sign Haley to a 10 year extension because DeBoer probably needs a boy toy.

Most emotion anyone on this team has shown all day

Blues are not that good but their style of play is effective. Injure other team's stars and get away with. They are decent team so they can beat other team's without their top players.

typical sharks playoffs with the blame scattered about. coaching, goalies, depth scoring, injuries etc. everyones got their hot take

Nope. I don't. They are winning because the refs don't call penalties on them. If they get to hold and interfere they have an unfair advantage.
Look at the penalty different for them in the playoffs.
I especially don't have to give them credit if they want to ***** about one missed hand pass.

I'm not even that mad watching this game because I've come to terms with us being knocked out for the 2nd time this playoffs. The first time there was a miracle comeback. I just don't see it this time. Didn't last time either so who knows.
I am becoming more and more of a Blues hater though by the minute. I think they're now my 2nd most hated team after Vegas. The fans of this team are brutal and I just can't support that roster winning a cup.
In short...f**k the refs and f**k the Blues.

No, haven't heard about it.

One of them should have been but he lacks intangibles

2 of them!!! You have a team at cup or bust mode and you let quenneville walk to Florida of all teams, then you have a coach coming off a cup win in Trotz and you let him go to the isles. Wilson is the worst when it comes to coaching hires and sticking too long with them

Score is 2-0.
Score was 5-0 last game.
Sharks Fans: dAmN yOu MaRtIn JoNeS!

Hasso should yank SAPs sponsorship from the NHL. See how much the league pays attention to our player safety after that threat.

That might get some attention

Kumbya my Lord, kumbya...

Sharks needed him to not give up a softie in the first 2 minutes. He deserves as much blame as anyone.

One day this team will win a damn cup. I hope my grandchildren enjoy it.

We have 4 AHL quality players in our roster.

And change the name of the building to what, Google Center?

In before the blues headshot Couture with no call, get another penalty shot and 5 on 3 and people still claim ref Jose.

Yeah, it's too bad because going in I wouldn't have minded seeing them win a Cup. But between their fans and media fanning the flames of this BS Ref Jose narrative, and their players headshotting three of our guys, I now hope Boston rolls them.

.714% save percentage tonight
The team has been bad but so has he

Page number: 25

I hope he top level coaches this offense the next 40 min then.

Who really cares if Jones sucks when we cant score anyways? We are getting schooled by a goalie that's played like 30 games. Think about that. Even with the scrubs we have out there we should be able to score a little. St. Louis is arguably one of the worst playoffs teams in a decade and they are slapping us silly. Its unreal. The bay area has so many teams that show grit when it matters most, yet the Sharks are pretty much the softest collection of grown men ever assembled in the NHL. This team has absolutely no fire, no grit, nothing. Just pure garbage sans that 5 mins against Vegas.

Link?

I blame the refs and league for letting our players get hurt. I blame the first goal on the refs not calling a penalty on Blais. I blame the 2nd goal on goodrow for taking the lazy penalty resulting in a goal. Keep in mind both goals were high danger chances and wtf is Braun doing you can't block a shot with your legs open you ftard

Wouldn't matter if he had a 1.000 save percentage. We haven't scored in like 90+ minutes...

If you need a coach to give you a sense of urgency, you have much bigger problems.
I think you can blame DeBoer for questionable lineup decisions and specific strategical issues. But its up to the players to execute.
It seems that the hand pass invigorated the Blues and dulled the Sharks.

It would matter, the game would be tied

The bruins have health and decent team speed. Those rebounds Bennington keeps giving up are going to get him yanked in game 1

Oh, I guess we'd just play infinite overtimes then...

Wilson needs to get Thornton, Karlsson, and Pavelski back on good contracts. This team if healthy can win it all.

The biggest thing I blame DeBoer for is playing Haley has much as he has. I blame Wilson for Jones, and I am sad by all the injuries this team has had.

Probably, it's the only logical option

Just looked St Louis had 60 power plays 40 PKs coming into this game which well outside a reasonable outcome.
Colorado was the next highest at 1.1429 48pp to 42pk)

Well, they'd still be tied this game if he had a 1.000 save percentage.
His backbreaking second goal last game also killed all momentum.

That's not a good look heading into your most important game of the season.

What does it show? Practice fights like that happen more often than people realize. It wasn't even really a fight. It looked like Dell didn't like that Radil shot on him after the drill/rush was over and Radil didn't back down. If anything you can spin it to say at least they care. It'd almost be worse if something happened and nobody gave a crap because they were all checked out and visibly intending to go out tonight and phone it in.
I get that overblown doomsaying is part of the Sharks board tradition when the team ends up facing elimination, but that scrap means exactly nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Easier to play tied or with the lead, than trailing.

Blues better hope they win the cup this year and take advantage of Billington's flukey season. There was a reason it took him so long to get to the NHL

Yeah, you're right. The second goal killed all momentum. We were dominating before that...
No goals cored in a game and half worth of time, but yeah... DOMINATION!

If we had all of our players and not an active reffing bias against us, I'd have faith we'd come back, but I don't now

Nyquist was a mistake at the TDL. He's not the type of forward the Sharks need. Way too soft.
I cannot imagine a GM will be willing to pay the amount that gets thrown about on these boards for him.

why cant we start an effing period?

Two posts and all the zone time from the start of that period. But yeah, keep scoreboard watching.

Page number: 26

He was a fantastic addition. Not his fault our system sucks.

Sharks have 9 shots on goal? I'm surprised.

Nice shot Braun. Yeah that is going in.

LOL!

Because the 4th line is always on...

A lot of guys look like they're giving up.

Why is our 4th line always out against their 1st line?

Yes, fantastic at being ineffective, and a poor match for line mates, Couture and Meier.
Being absolutely out-staked by his opponent.

Maybe everyone is just resting for the 5 minute major in the 3rd...

I'm shutting this off after it's 3-0. We're missing three of our best players, refs are afraid to call penalties against us and get booted from the next round and lose out on the 10,000 they would make in the finals, and the team already looks defeated.

There was a reason he was very cheap, and it's not because he's fantastic.

Why is the 4th line getting so much ice time? We need to actually score

Sharks look like they gave up.

I think you're confused... Haley-Goodrow-Karlsson is actually the 1st line.

Sending a message... for next year! PDB special.

Because it's better than the 3rd line

Jones looks ****ing lazy.

Deboer rolling 4 lines in an elimination game when they're trailing 2-0.

Nothing to play for except a spot in the Cup finals.

Kane centering pass to no one...

Why are we not hitting?

Kane is playing?!

Plenty of blame to go around but it starts at the top with DW with PDB a very close second.

Typically done when you are trying to give your team some energy.

So they are not going to start the SCF early if this series ends. They could use that Saturday night spot.

Page number: 27

No idea how the Sharks are even going to get 1 goal tonight

Deboer is top on the list. Dude is getting out coached by a coaching staff of goons.

DW's biggest mistake was keeping Deboer too long. So I'd put Deboer on top.

i think thats part of the problem

Every time there is the puck, I see Nyquist slowly skate into the frame, not get close enough to have any impact on the play, and then instead of finishing a check make a giant turn and slowly head back the other way.
I'm really done with Nyquist. GTFO.

Because they are losing and need to get the puck up ice. That's how ****ty goaltending compounds issues.

Gambrel lol

Itll be flukey but I think we get one

Wonder why the remaining refs won't call anything for SJ? The ones who made favorable calls got publicly called out the the NHL (This happens all the time, right?) and immediately fired for the playoffs.
No ****. They'll lose 20K.
referees earned $18,250 per round worked, while linesmen picked up an additional $12,100 per round. We anticipate that has increased in the most recent agreement.

Or scoring? Or maybe doing anything but acting dead?

Gamby!

Gamby gives us false hope!

Keep posting like this...

Holy ****

who did a what now?

Gamby! First one!

Gambrell!

Lol gambrel

Hey...we scored

Gambrell

Useless Gambrell has some use I guess.

omg!!!!!!!!!

Gambrell scores. Is this his first NHL goal?

Lol eat my own words

Gambrell is getting a hat trick.

Page number: 28

Sharks gave away game 2 and game 4, the Blues gave away game 3.
Gambrell!

Gambrell scores. That actually was very nice.

What?!?

Dylan!! A lifeline!

Put some respekt on Gambies name!

Who's dying for our 5 on 3 tonight? Haley?

Binnington is so ****ing overrated, it's a shame we're not averaging 3 goals on this clown

Lol

Put your faith in Dylan Gambrell.

There's why Martin Jones has sucked lately. They plugged him in as a forward tonight and in net is actually Jeff from marketing.

GambrelLOL

Gambrelol
Beat to it lol

Milbury sounds depressed.

Oh come on, call that ****

No call again

Hey look, another injury.

omg nno call

Another sick no call and no mention from the play by play.

Welp, Sorensen's dead.

What happened to Sorensen?

Lmao yet another reason Haley should have never played a game for this team. Imagine how much better gambrell could have been with more experience under his belt.

Wait, who went off? Why are they not showing a replay of that injury.

Looked like a cross-check to the face.

He was seriously so bummed that Bennington didnt stop that.

Page number: 29

Sorenson with the attempt.

Again missed call

The st Louis goons

I'm assuming deboer and spott are canned?

Announcers don't even mention sorensen...

Totally, show a replay. I saw him go down in the corner but didn't see what happened

He was crossed checked into the boards and they don't call it I am getting pissed, already pissed with the no urgency from the sharks

NBC doesnt even notice Marcus get hit haha then no replay

Looked live like an elbow or a shaft of Paraykos stick to the face

But the refs are in San Jose's pocket amirite

all the complaining got the nhl lol pretty sad

I'm still at work. Another dirty play going uncalled?

Probably cause it was yet another dirty hit from a Blues player. I hate Vegas far more, but the Blues are the dirtiest team I've seen all year.

Nah, they noticed. The league has spoken.

Spott needs to go for sure, but I actually have very little issue with deboer.

Oh they noticed lol. At least the camera man did

Ref Jose getting all the calls

The pro everything St. Louis broadcast is disgusting

This. I think PDB is pretty good. If the biggest complaint about the coach is who the 4th line plug is, he's doing a good job.

Horrible how's that not boarding

That's not a crosschecking penalty?
Boarding is seeing the numbers but cross-checking is using the stick to knock the guy down.

CBC showing a montage of all the injury-causing hits. But they're kind of doing it in a backhanded way by noting "the Sharks are complaining about all these hits because nothing happened in response."
It's not that I need them to validate whether or not the hits were legitimate, but the phrasing made it sound like they're assuming by default that they're not and the Sharks are just whinging.

Ref Jose? amirite?

Because. Hand pass.

Page number: 30

Sharks showing signs of life. Go get another!

Gross, a Tkachuk.

This isn't the most biased broadcast I've ever seen.

The 4th line plug is kind of a GM issue. Don't sign a goon first off. Get good grinders second

The Blues won't be happy until they've knocked out at least half of our roster with dirty hits.

I honestly think Milbury is the worst announcer I've ever heard.

The sharks should be playing bthe same way

I thought that was playing the game the Canadian way

Now with Gambrell's goal I actually don't know should I watch till the end or go to sleep. Maybe I still go to sleep because I am more positively surprised than disappointed I didn't watch the game if we will win.

"Gambrell, not like he's been around a long time" - Mike Milbury
**** you Milbury. It's your job to get the names of players right.

The Pavs injury was unfortunate, but the Hertl Sorensen no calls are ridiculous, those were clear penalties not getting called wth is going on?

How the **** did we not score there?!

This must be the longest ATT commercial ever. Don't just settle for OK!

Holy ****

God damnit, score you idiots!

Oh come on

Sharks are the best at missing wide open nets when the goalie is down

Specifically Western Canadian, I think.

Of course it's SJ

Where was the hook?

Oh, good. **** you refs. The sharks should just knock out the refs.

Where tf is the hook?

What phantom ass call was that

Hooking?? F'off!!

They call nothing on the Blues but they call that ****

Are you ****ing kidding me?!

Page number: 31

Is this a joke? I don't understand.

Bahahahaahhahahahahahhah no penalty on the blues but of course on the Sharks this is the WWE

What a **** call. Sharks looked too dangerous

There is no way in hell that was a penalty
Blue scoring chance?
Did they score?
No?
PP!

Do a shorty

where was the hook?

LOLOLOL

Yup, Sharks down, no call. Sharks tie up sticks, that's 2 !

I didn't see any hooking, or am I wrong?

Sharks pressure.... penalty.

Lol 2 PPs to none. That hand pass was the worst thing that could have happened to us. Pissed the Blues off and sent the Refs into full on team Blues mode.

Kane did it, gotta call it

What a bs penalty, don't expect any penalties on the blues

It really is.

I'm not sure if I prefer "Ref Louis" or "St. Headshot".

This is ****ing ridiculous.

Braun is incredibly bad.
Trade him for whatever you can to whoever you can get it from.
He's shot.
Luckily he only has a year left and not at too terrible of a salary and teams probably think he's still good, so he should be able to be sent somewhere.

You aren't wrong.

The NHL is a farce

Stick touched blues players elbow.

Can someone compile the penalty minutes post hand pass?

I really think the missed hand pass doomed us

This is getting out of control with the calls. You've already swallowed your whistles for SJ and DOPS isn't even watching the headshots for two whole games over one missed call and you're going to continue?!?
The ****ing debt has already been paid for ****s sake.

The hand pass has become our downfall holy ****

Page number: 32

No... That's bull****. They have clearly shown that you DON'T have to call anything.

And, my post got deleted because apparently saying Stl could get away with anything short of shooting players on the ice, and linking a funny video from Last Boy Scout is a violation. I need to find another place to chat Sharks hockey.

You can't blame the Sharks for giving up. It must be demoralizing when the Blues can get away with everything and the Sharks get called for BS. Two sets of rules indeed.

Gary B. Is going to drop down from the rafters just behind PDB on the bench and smash a folding steel chair over the back of his head

Now would be a great time for a short handed goal

BAH GAWD THATS GARY'S MUSIC!

Love when they show the replay and there was no hook and the announcers just silent

Absolute nonsense.

Can Jones steal anything?

Yeah I agree with you guys, I think handpass actually screwed us over because NHL is such bush league they try to compensate every bad call other team's will get against the Sharks and they will majorly overblow it. Like we see headshots and clear penalties not called and everything called against us.

Of ****in course

I wonder if the Sharks will get an apology after this game.

Hey Barclay, clear the ****ing puck.

I can't watch anymore. It's a farce.

I'm not watching the game. Are the Blues really playing that disciplined that they have no penalties? I find that hard to believe.

Dillon needs to go.

I love how they leave Schenn all alone

Hey stl fans? Wanna see what a real ref bias is? Watch games 4,5,6.

****kkkkkkkk this ****

His salary apparently

I know the reffing has been terrible, but kill a ****ing penalty

About time St Louis scored, we've been so bad their drought was getting embarrassing

Not hating refs usually but this is very one sided so far

What are the odds they call literally anything against the Blues

Funny the Blues need the refs help to beat a depleted Sharks team.

Page number: 33

Hope the Bruins win the cup on a bicycle kick goal from Marchand.

**** these announcers

Disgusting

I need a ****ing break from the NHL

Haley should fight a ref.

Even after the Blues win this series, the hand pass will be what is discussed, when outside that ONE missed call, we have gotten absolutely boned by the refs this series. Just crazy.

Now I go to sleep! This was good ride. Gave lot of good memories even though this Blues-series will leave bitter taste. But games 5-7 against Vegas was so awesome ride! Happy summer guys and I hope I will see you again next autumn.

Need a serious ref bump. Or perhaps someone to blow some mysterious blinding powder in to the refs eyes while Burns fishes a chair out from behind the bench.

After the cross checks Petro in the face.

It is the NHL makeup call for the next 3 games. Utter rubbish. This league is a joke.

Phantom hooking penalty and they score. Sorenson gets plastered from behind and no call. **** this game turning off refs are giving the game to the blues

But Ref Jose?

Damn, I wish that hand pass never happened. Its pretty obvious whats happening now haha

Jones looks bad

This post season has just been so much Sharks' irony. Get totally jobbed by the league and all wer're ever going to hear about is how The league handed it all to us. I give up...

They'll wait till the game is out of hand then give us one.

which ever team goes on a run next time im just gonna make threads how theres a big conspiracy how the nhl wants them in the final since thats all we got

Of course the nhl is gonna stay silent on all these missed calls and will instead discuss the hand pass

Mark my words the Sharks will not get a PP this whole game.

Where the **** was that hook? Are ****ing kidding me? They've injured 3 of our players the past two games and 0 calls on any of those

This is Lakers-Spurs level bad. And the Blues don't even need the help

We had the wrong call go our way, I'm afraid.

WTF is this "red is confidence" tide commercial, with someone looking totally insecure.

This is seriously a ****ing joke. The sharks are being punished for a mistake they didn't make.
I was less upset when the reverse sweep or losing in the finals happened. At least those were deserved losses and not just being ****ed over.
If we could get some fair officiating this round, we'd already have been in the final.

That was a late icing whistle, or did the linesman though the blue beat to the dot?

Page number: 34

That was 3 minutes in

Just got off work. How has the game been and is there any explanation for one of the dirtiest teams in the playoffs having zero penalties thus far?

No, they'll get one midway through the third just to make it look fair-ish in the box score

Nah, they'll get one late in the 3rd when the score is 4-1 and doesn't matter.

weird, nyquist didnt finish, not like him

And 20 seconds in an offsetting minor. Sharks are just a dirty team like that ya know?

I'd rather see am actual bicycle kick to the Blues.

All we can hope for is some retribution at this point. Or for Chara to go full NHL 12 and just start launching Blues players into the rafters.

The hand pass.
Early no call on stl and they scored when they should've been on the P.K., they scored a PP goal on a trip by Haley, Sharks scores and built some momentum, so we got called for a phantom call and they scored.
Tarasenko literally punched Meier on a line change in arms reach from a ref with no call lol.

Just hate going out like chumps

Nyquist is not a shooter, too soft, and doesn't have the speed to make up for it. He's just an average Goe.

Missed a hook on the blues. Not surprised.

Honestly I give the players a lot of credit for not full on freaking out on the officials. If I saw my friend and teammate dangerously cross checked into the boards and leave the ice. Then I got called for a phantom call right after I'd go full on Antoine Vermette and give the ref a slash.

Even if it got called back the Sharks might have won anyways so yeah I wish it never happened. I said the league wouldn't let the Sharks win after all the controversy and I was right.

Preferably on Blais as the puck is in the air near him.

Honestly the refs are ****ing any chance we have and that's about it

Really it was when Hertl and EK didnt even get on the plane.

Ref Jose

I still cannot get over how rigged this looks in terms of officiating and influencing a game. Obviously the Blues need to score goals and Jones has been his regular season self, but the refs have the ability to control game flow and directly influence the outcome. I get the NBA had a ref on the take but that was not league sanctioned. This is not incompetence, this is intentional

Nice run while we had bodies but blues resulting to sending our whole team to the ER to win is bs . Bush league. Even the broadcaster stating wow 3-4 calls on the sharks this series should of been majors and they ain't calling sqat for us but Phantom hooks on Braun lol joke league. Turning off the game but will laugh if I wake up tomorrow to a sharks with

The second goal was the typical ''Most goalies in the league don't get screened on this as frequently as Jones does'' goal that's happened probably 4-5 times this playoffs. And Braun was the one screening for probably the third or fourth time.

Good shot Haley.

Jumbo gets mauled. no call lol.

Thornton tackled behind the net.

Another real late icing whistle. Refs are trying to run time off the clock to avoid calling a penalty on the Blues.

Page number: 35

Lucky he got away with that. Wow

Why are the refs even there?

How does NBC have the audacity to think we just got gifted a call? Lol.

Yeah, lucky Jumbo got away with a love tap.

Okay, that icing whistle was more like it.

Don't question the cross check, right Milbury. Go hit another kid ****face.

Shhh... Hand pass.

Lol Thornton getting away with that? How about that guy that just tackled him?!? Give me a ****ing break

Win a goddamn faceoff

I feel that, we've had calls benefit us but this series is a whole other mess
All the media whining really influenced the referees who are agaisnt us now.

Guess I'll give the nba finals a shot

Arms around Joe but let's keep playing of course with no calls

I wish Heed had played more than Ryan in these playoffs. He always seems more capable with and without the puck.

Couture is too good for this team. He's gonna demand a trade.

I wouldn't go as far to say watch the NBA

I know people blame Kane for taking penalties but atleast he stands up for himself. Most Sharks player just take a hit and stay quiet. Which is fine if they are calling penalties. But here you got to hit back.

Funny how they waiting until ****ing TONIGHT after all that garbage that was spewed in the past 3 weeks.
Not mad at you, but that is beyond unacceptable by the mod team on the general forums

They have but the refs don't think they sharks should win the face offs so they reset

Is there something wrong with Zach Veach? Just making sure before pointing out he looks inbred.

Meh. I'm just as pissed at HFBoards moderators favoring every team SJ plays against and letting them go hog-wild on "Ref-Jose" for 2.5 rounds, and then when it's finally flipped there's a ban on discussing ref bias.
That is... a hilariously perfect microcosm of this entire postseason. Nemesis, you're part of the mod team and I know that's not all on you, but that is really really pathetic of the mod group.

we are going to live to regret that kane contract, calling it now

It got to this point for a reason unfortunately

I do think they're doing their best! I just thought it was a meme... does anyone actually get upset about this sort of thing? I guess so

Along with the Jones and Deboer contracts.

**** this ****.

I want to see DW charge the handshake line in his unitard, some sort of a Blackhawks and Sharks mashup then tag Hasso in who flying elbows the nearest Blues player from off the top rope

Page number: 36

What can ya do? Refs dont want them in this game.

Yeah he looks way better.

If we had a lights out powerplay we wouldn't be down in the series. **** Spott

If this was called evenly it's a tie game.

"I've said it in the past. I think I'm a playoff player," Kane said. "I've watched the playoffs and when I look at the style of play and it's something I was jealous because I wasn't involved in it. Now I get that opportunity and I have to back those words up."

The blues wont be called for a penalty this game, just like how they didnt get one in game 7 vs Dallas. Who is the NHL helping again?

Refs are ****ing terrified to call anything on St. Louis. Their game checks get real big next round.

He hasn't exactly done much these past 3 games.

Hope Sheng Peng hits him with this quote after the game (since nobody else will).

Every fan of every other team in the NHL for three weeks:
rEf jOsE. BEtTmAn wAnTs jOe vS tHe bRuInS
Mods:....
San Jose Fans:
WTF. Three straight games of undeniable reffing bias
Mods:
NO MORE REF TALK

It's pretty obvious he's injured I think, no?

We find wild ways to not score.
Still cant believe that hooking call. I've never been so morose watching a game. We score a goal, have the momentum, then even have an open net to tie the game. Our most clutch player fans on the open net, the refs get nervous and effectively end the game. Just depressing.

He's like the dude in basic training who is SO pumped to go kill some people, then ends up shellshocked the second the bullets start flying because he can't hang

It was let go because it wasn't causing a problem before. It's being pushed now because the level of severity of how badly it hijacked the thread.
I know that it's hard for people to wrap their heads around, but neutral boards do not get held to the same standard as team boards with regards to what is trolling. There are tons of posts that are kosher on the main boards that would never fly on a team board. That's the nature of having neutral boards. If the mods had to enforce team board levels of control unilaterally across the site, the mods would never do anything but moderate, never mind being able to actually post.
A lot of the problem is that people can't adjust to being out of the cocoon that their team boards provide and don't ever adjust to the fact that it's a big world out there full of people that are going to say things they don't like. Everyone expects the mods to keep everything under control, and includes preventing them from "needing" to do something stupid/inappropriate.

Well, it was a fun run gents!

One assist, no goals this series.... yeah, it's good that he sticks up for himself. Best revenge is found in the back of the net.

*tuba stinger*

The NHL bought the mods too!!!
Ref Louis
Mod Louis

When St. Louis knows he's the only consistent player on this team they sell out to stop him. Couture has 0 blame in this, if the rest of the team had his heart this series would be different

Didn't the mods admit that certain fan bases are treated harsher than others?

Haven't they already given more than enough make up calls for the one missed hand pass by now to maybe just ref fairly for the last period?

It wasn't a problem before now. And I don't mean "it wasn't a problem for you" I mean "it wasn't a problem within the scope of rules enforcement and the acceptable level of conduct on a neutral board."
The mods do a far better job than anyone ever realizes. The problem is that just like referees, when we do our job well nobody notices we're doing anything. All anyone ever actually sees is when they have a problem with what happens.

They're the same every round. But, any ref who's given SJ an advantage, whether intentionally or not, has gotten publicly shamed by the NHL and booted out of the playoffs.
Don't know about you, but I'be seem way more egregious calls than we've gotten without a peep from the front office.
"referees earned $18,250 per roundworked, while linesmen picked up an additional $12,100 per round. We anticipate that has increased in the most recent agreement."

On to next year I suppose, it ain't happening when the zebras are in on it too.

I have to believe kane is injured and didnt just become terrible at hockey over night.

Page number: 37

It's a crises of faith. Sharks defense can't pinch because they can't trust the goaltender. Sharks can't score without being more aggressive. Goaltender loses confidence when his team can't get him goal support.

It doesn't fit the narrative though.

He is. He leads the NHL in playoff PIMs this year. What kind of playoff player did you thought he meant?

Everyone is playing with something. If not, they are not trying hard enough.

It'll be 3-1 with 30 seconds left and we'll get some bs makeup call. You know that's how it's going to happen

Shutup Kypreos. Saying the Sharks haven't come close to drawing a penalty. They have drawn about 3 or 4 of them but just weren't called.

We're getting hosed while shorthanded. That said you absolutely have to credit Parayko and Pietroangelo they've been spectacular. Also Binnington hasn't made many saves, but his ability to efficiently move the puck has played a major role in their success.
Lastly missed penalties may not mean much because we've been so ineffective since the 5-4
Pretty crazy but this game could easily be 2-2. Let's hope they get a quick one and make it interesting

Anybody see if Sorensen came back on in the 2nd?

I dont think they aren't pinching because of Jones. We aren't even creating decent chances to pinch for. We are just out of gas.

If that happens, this board is going to melt down. The hate will break it.

I didn't watch much of the Blues-stars series, did they get away with a lot in that one?

I'd rather go balls out in the 3rd and lose 6-1 than see a boring period and lose 3-1.

Obviously. They'll give someone on STL a 10 minute misconduct with 15 seconds so the PIMs even out on the score board

All this game taught me is that I hate PDB even more for not icing Heed game 5. Seriously. PDB has major trust issues with anyone that he isn't buddy buddy with.

Yes he did

I've heard there was a major missed call on interference the same play they scored the series winner, but only SJ gets calls

Sharks through 19GP: 231PIM
Blues through 18GP: 118PIM
The fact that they complain about officiating is a joke. **** that POS fan base.

Par for the course. Blues were easily my least favorite fanbase that we played in 2016.

O H M Y F U C K I N G G O D.
The intermission show is STILL spinning the ref Jose thing.

If only Benn scored on that wrap around in game 7 OT.

The phantom hooking call that gave them their 3rd goal was really the call that broke the camel's back. Them not calling **** for us we can deal with, but them giving them PPs when we're already short handed is just too much. If your going to swallow the whistle in their zone, you better at least swallow it in our zone as well.
2-1 is a game we could steal. 3-1, on the road, down 3 star players, because the refs made a phantom call isn't happening.

In case there was any doubt about the bias...

I hate thinking that Pavelski has another concussion. Brain trama is no joke and he's paying a huge price for it down the road.

I think they've been pretty aggressive all season. IMO the problem is that when pressure doesn't work, they usually don't scale back. The coaches look for different ways to be just as aggressive.
I thought they showed some positive adjustments in the 2nd when the D started skating the puck in from the point. But after a couple shifts of that, it's back to Dillon or Braun bombing a puck toward the net and the forwards unable to corral it.
I think the Blue's offense is something they should emulate: have a triangle around the point and side boards, then have people cut low and high to the net.

He shouldn't have come back game 7 against the Avs. **** PDB for having no concern for his player's health. Look at how he managed Karlsson.

I wonder what we all did in our past lives to deserve being Sharks fans.

Page number: 38

It's him or the training staff. Can a team doctor over rule the coach?

It's really frustrating here. Blues fans are inevitably some of the dumber hockey fans on the planet. Every one I encounter on a daily basis in this city doesn't know crap about hockey. Can't actually debate the officiating with them because the idiots don't even know the rules. They just blindly cheer like a bunch of trained monkeys.

Maybe it's current life? Perhaps we all have it way too good and sharks hockey is the balance.

I mean with Karlsson is was plainly clear if he dressed he should be playing as a 7D his previous game. idk how he decided to ice 6D but it was clearly wrong .

It sucks even more that the refs just watch Pietrangelo elbow Pavs right in the head, after the hit, and not call ****. These refs are literally putting the Sharks health in danger, all because a different crew missed ONE hand pass. Its disgusting.

Good one we haven't heard that a million times this year already!

It's pretty hilarious how mob mentality works. The narrative has been spelled out for HFBoards to latch on to. The reffing has been awful both ways, yet the blinders are on, and think it's biased towards us.

You keep putting something forth as fact for long enough from a position of authority or "œexpertise" and it is easier to accept as indisputable truth.

Whatever happens to the team you all are still the best people to rage and talk sharks hockey with

Still a period to go, but PDB looks like someone ran over his dog.

Ha ha ha ha ha.....

It's not just HFB I got literally 10 phone alerts about the phone pass. even the most casual fan heard about how SJ got "gifted" a trip to the WCF

Opening shot of DeBore looks like he is sleeping with his eyes open.

It's not that bad really. Yes we have no stanley cup but have been a contender for 13 of the past 14 years. Never had to experience watching non important games.

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me. Random people I hardly hear from texting me about it. I was like ahh so this is how it ends eh?

Donskoi is the one forward who showed up tonight.

Oh hey our first PP

Holy **** a call

Spott must be pretty happy though. No powerplays to further illustrate how bad he is
Edit: goddammit lol

Did you make an account to taunt us?

Holy. ****. They called a penalty against the Blues.

Agreed. He's probably playing for a contract. Nice to see some heart though.

Hey the Sharks finally have a PP.

I was waiting for them to not call that one too, have to that was a extra obvious

Page number: 39

They know it wont matter. Perfect time to make it look "balanced"

How did the net just come off

How did that net come off?

Net off when Sharks get posession. PEPE

Magic

True. Such a load of crap, but whatever, we're used to it.

2 times cmon

how did the net get knocked off twice

I mean he keeps doing the same thing expecting different results

Lol off the post...sounds about right.

****ing kidding me with this stupid net?

Again the net off...

Net off when Sharks get posession. PEPE

Nets off again. Something is fishy here.

Get in front you ****sticks

Your own player?

Of course it's off the post because we are the Sharks

Bettman really pulling out all the stops

PP doesnt look like complete ass this time...weird.

Telling that Thornton had Kane wide open and didn't pass to him?

No heart out there, but I guess when we have PDB on the bench that trickles down.

Nyquist knocked it off the second time.

Welp, I had abstained from the board for luck and to not get infracted out of existence but whatever. Frustrating but we haven't played well. The Blues aren't good but they've been better than us for long stretches. Let St. Louis have something. I mean what do they have to begin with? Nice botanical gardens and an arch? They city has shrunk by a quarter since the early 90's because of the Blues, or wait, the collapse of their economy. God, Tulsa is bigger than St. Louis now. Talk about a has been town, it's Detroit lite. With like the #6th best BBQ in the country. At best.

I'll say it. I'm glad the Rams went to LA and left St. Louis

Lol Thornton has his stick held twice

Page number: 40

Damn.

Could you imagine how good Vlasic would be as a defender if his shot could just reach 20mph.

We can make all the excuses we want, but eventually you just have to bury a chance and we simply have not.

Hate to say this because I ****ing love Jumbo, but maybe it's time we moved on.
That star that was showed earlier about only having 15 points in 30is elimination games is trash.
From all the interviews about people who have played with Joe say he's always the first one to be like "it's okay, we'll get them next time."
We need more coutures. People who aren't afraid to call out mistakes and actually come through when it matters.

14 minutes left in the biggest game of the year, better get the 4th line some ice time

More rebounds without sharks players anywhere in sight

Sharks have straight fanned on so many pucks the last few games haha grade a chance *fans on it

Think we have broken the "œoff the post" saying record this series

Nobody risking a concussion to go to the front of the net.

At least we're not the Leafs.

Kane....

**** Kane...jesus

Had to score there lol

5 hole was open so Kane shoots it on the crest.

This is one of those periods where st Louis score on their only shot, isn't it?

yup. not enough warriors

PDB needs to go.
He's still playing the fourth line when we're down by two with 11 minutes left in an elimination game of the WCF.

Trust me bruh, I took it EASY.
Visited St. Louis for the first time a couple summers ago. I have some other non hot takes that I wouldn't dare post here yo...

Rebound to the slot....nobody around

Probably the best 10 mins of hockey weve played since game 1 and nothing to show for it.

They're all 4th lines at this point.

Surprised they didn't call closing the hand on the puck against Ryan there. Thats one of the most dangerous plays in hockey. (If your a ref that want's to keep their job)

The Sharks just can't get inside on the Blues. They did it against Vegas...

Page number: 41

Still holding out hope. They're getting all the chances, ones gotta go in

5 hole is open for business on Binnington. Would nice if Couture would exploit that rather than looking for a hole in his glove.

Sharks have 9 shots on goal in the 3rd period and the blues have none. So is it still Jones's fault they are losing?

At this point in his career he's a fine 3rd line center. Im okay with him back at the right price. His playoff struggles are the result of his predictability as a pure playmaker, and his laid back attitude.

Why do the Blues sing a song about West Virginia?

I'm done with taking hockey as seriously as I have.
It's always the same story for us. "It's finally our year!" and then there's always something. Injuries, refs, coaching, players not showing up, etc
I'll still root for the Sharks, but I'm done staying up late and getting 5 hours of sleep to watch them.
No more watching 80+ games a year. I'm done.

How many shots on goal does Jones have?

At least theyre working this period

I still don't understand the significance of St. Louis singing Country Roads.
It feels like a random fake tradition the way Sweet Caroline has become. The kind of thing that sounds like some long-held part of the fabric of their history which really is only a couple years old and has no reason other than the fact that the DJ played the song once and everyone sang along out of nowhere.

they really like Kingsman 2

Just a case of too little too late. Blues taking their foot off the gas in the 3rd. Wish our guys played with more urgency earlier.

None. What a bum.

It's not like were being boxed out. We literally dont even have guys crashing the net for rebounds.

Donkey only guy who looks like he's skating hard.

"Remember that save"

What were the odds that's Gambrell would score the last goal of our season?

Fire everyone.

Lol

Seriously. Sweet Caroline seems more genuine to me. Country Roads doesn't make any sense for the Blues, wrong state.

at least we keep our 2021 1st round pick now

lol of course

Oh good, once again, it's milburys fault.

Page number: 42

Fat lady

Well ****

Easy ass glove save - MVP! MVP!

1rst goal is the last goal, eh?

Yup, just did lol for the Blues

Whats more Sharks than that haha

****ing losers

like ive been saying nyquist is trash

Aaaaand that does it.
No more legs. Too many injuries. Our system is predictable and easy to defend without tenacity.

Where is the hell was Braun on that

Erik Karlsson not being a real or healthy defenseman.

Ah I see I will be walking into the ocean tonight

Better to lose here than get embarrassed by the Bruins as the Blues will.

What a frustrating season. They left on a lot on the table. Some was out of their control but that much talent on one roster, ****, what could have been man.

Need a 5 min major here lol

**** this team, I don't know why I do this to myself every ****ing spring

Did you guys know the blues were in last on the morning of January 3rd?

5 goals off a shark this series, right?

I'm looking forward to the injury report tomorrow. Should be rather interesting.

Welp, we probablu won the Corsi or some dumb bull**** advanced stat.

Let's go bruins

This lineup isn't even capable of gooning it up

Time for Haley to suspend some Blues for their headshots.

Page number: 43

oh look, a lucky bull**** STL bounce.

Binnington is going to get smoked next round if he gives up rebounds like this

I think Nyquist was thinking, well we aren't gonna score on Binnington, but I know I can score on this bum, **** it.

We've been inconsistent the whole season so I'm not surprised we're losing again as well.

Lol what the **** ever.
Looking forward for another chance st the cup next season only to, once again, find our team too injured to continue.
Hopefully we get a better goalie, weight room and power play next season.
Same **** different year.

Lol guess im a Boston fan. F it

1) Coaching issue
2) Nope. Sharks have adapted plenty of times.
3) Coaching issue, but I don't think it moves the needle at all.
4) Come on. What coach designs a system that involves the D just not being able to clear the front of the net?

Pull him

well, at least we dont lose another first for the EK65 trade

I'm done watching this game. Awful end to the season. Reffing helped a bit, hurt a bit, but ultimately it was injuries that ruined our team.

The knights drafted first last year so.. I dunno this league

It's been a great run guys! Sucks we couldn't get Jumbo a ring!
Our ****ty ass PP biting us in the ass again! FU Spott!

Can someone make a compilation video of the Blues goals this series. How many lucky bounces went in our net?

Hey it'll be fun watching the Blues try to pull their cheap shot bull**** on the Bruins.

Wanted it for Jumbo..

And Karlsson won't be available for post-game interviews...

Bottom line: Too much nonsense unrelated to actual play this post season. This league really needs to get its **** cleaned up.
Peace out!

Holy puck luck.
I try to be even handed, but obviously biased in saying that, so I don't think there's much sour grapes when I say Boston will wipe the floor with this Blues team. Fortunate bounces have been the series. Binnington gives up way too many rebounds for a healthier, heavier team to not cash in.

I hope the Blue get swept, and it takes another 50 years for them to get to the final. F 'em.

I really think it was injuries that derailed this series. Hertl didnt seem healthy, EK was a liability all series till he couldn't go anymore. Kane is a shell of what he should be. A healthy Sharks team is better than the Blues and wins this series imo.

Fire deboer lol

Great season for the team. Two wins from the finals isn't anything to sneeze at. It hurts, but it hurts every year. Thank you all for the awesome posts this season. Cheers

that's a nice story, tell it again.

Page number: 44

Notice how the Sharks are not taking cheap shots on the Blues?
More class than the other guys. Say whatever you want about ref jose, Sharks have been classy throughout the playoffs.

Unfortunately, the ref that was supposed to "œthrow" this game, got hurt in the 1st period. LMAO

Hockey is stupid. Go baseball and basketball!

Let's go Bruins. I hope everyone of the blues stars gets a headshot from the bruins so they know how it feels.

At the end of the day the PP was the downfall. These series were extended far too long because they failed to ice a competent 5 on 4 outside of 5 minutes in one game. Specifically the Colorado series.

I hope the Blues don't score a single goal in the finals. I hate Vegas and the horseshoe up their collective ass, but I would rather watch them win the cup the next three years running than see anything good ever happen to these cheapshotting referees' pets. I hope Sammy Blais gets ass cancer after eating an uncalled Marchand elbow.

There, it's out of my system. See you all in the roster talk thread.

You earn those bounces. They've been better than us defensively since game 3.

What does Mike Potenza do?

I am not even mad because we weren't beating Boston anyways with all these injuries. I go all way to back to a couple months prior to the playoffs where they brought EK65 back too early when they didn't need to because they were winning without him and were in a secure playoff spot.

Cant wait for St. Louis to get a taste if their own medicine next series when Boston is allowed to do whatever they want next series, including head shots.

I think I'm happy we will finally find out the extent of these injuries. This offseason for the Sharks better be interesting because last offseason was built on so much promise and it was squandered.

We aren't going to get an injury report this year, just like 2016...

That EN was helpful Pete but only to make the score worse than it already was

Sharks scores 2 ****ing goals in the last 3 games. What an embarrassment. Should have just lost to the Avs and spent the summer getting healthy.

We thought our depth was substantial, but it turns out, we weren't deep enough. We were unable to backfill vacancies due to injury, with quality players.

Sigh might be little and big Joes last games as Sharks.

Guy should have been suspended.

Then fire everyone because that is not good team culture.

The silver lining in this is not giving up another 1st round pick, but that would require resigning EK65. I don't see that happening.
I do agree, Beurbe's thuggery serious strategy practically guaranteed the Sharks would be too handicapped against the Bruins.

That would make it even easier to quit this Terrible unhealthy addiction.

Haley got away with a trip. That's our parting gift from the refs.

I think he spends 100% of his time magically keeping Braun alive.

I will say, Sharks played and carried themselves with a lot of class this postseason after all the **** they've gone through with officiating, headshots, Gallant, media.

Pulling the goalie was such a pdb move

Page number: 45

Pretty was easily too but we were unable to play uptempo with all these injuries.

I hope this isn't Jumbos last game in teal

Lets go Warrior's!!!!!

This could be the last time we see Jumbo...

Maybe too much class. Three calls allowed the league to walk all over the sharks when penalties should have been called.

Braun hasn't been alive since 2012. He's actually a skin-suit populated by 2 chimpanzees, a racoon, a half-dozen lab mice, and a bag full of snakes. All powered by the same black magic that sustains Doug Wilson's Portrait of Dorian Gray type immortality.

They were deep enough, they were mismanaged a lot in the playoffs trying to come back from horrid goaltending and a putrid pp

So much for the cup*

He'll be back.

I'd like to congratulate Peter on hitting for the cycle
He's been here for 4 years, and he's now lost in every round of the playoffs with us

I wouldn't be surprised if Meier has been playing with a broken wrist. I saw that he had it taped up during the Colorado series and his shot was lacking. Kane better be injured for the way he was playing.

Hopefully this is the last game I see PDB as coach of the Sharks. At the very least Spott.

This should be the last time we see Steve Spott

Our PP is a big reason we're out. We gotta get a few easy ones and get rewarded for minimal effort like tarasanko did today.

Great. Next season is the first time he misses the playoffs.

Why do the panel keep talking about whether this is Thornton's last season or not. I don't think he has even hinted at retirement.

Hedberg too!
Can't say this enough. How does a coach let a team that set records in goals scored, have the worst PP in the post season?

Hurts arguably more than 2016. The series vs Vegas was so emotional. Game 7 will be the greatest SHarks game I've ever attended. Jumbo beating Boston would have been a fairytale ending to a fantastic career and magically playoff run

Well...then the only two results left are missing the playoffs and winning the cup

Well the better team won but **** the blues. I can't respect their players at all.

what were they gonna do? Legitimately, if they even thought about angrily complaining publicly about officiating, all that would happen is they'd get fined and branded as whiny excuse-makers by the media.
They didn't "allow" the league to walk all over them. What we saw was simply the other side of the crap officiating coin that gave us the breaks the team got in the previous rounds. The refs giveth and the refs taketh away. It's just more comforting to people to imagine intent and malice instead of the cold reality of relative randomness screwing us over at arbitrary points.

So you can't score, why not start some rooks with some offense. Oh to risky, I'll score one and give up a dozen

I would like to see them get rid of Braun and Dillon and have dman who can move and at least threaten to score. Once karlsson walks our d is going to be pathetic even more so than it was

Page number: 46

Congrats Blues fans. Was evenly matched early in the series when both teams were healthy. We played well considering our injuries.

I hope they give Binnington a huge huge contract.

Wow, Kendall Coyne is on the Sharks postgame show. She gets around quite a bit.

Hard when PPS were 3 to 1 for the blues in the last 3 games. The league flat out fixed this.

No team is going to be deep enough to sustain losing their #1C, #1RW, #1D and #4D.

No first round pick this year, and maybe next year where it could be a great pick.
Sharks need to kick Spott and loser Joe Thornton to the curb.

The funny part them whining about all their injuries was that Karlsson and Pavelski were banged up coming into the series. The Blues had nothing to do with Karlsson pulling his groin. Petro's hit on Pavelski was just a hard hit on a guy that was probably concussed already. I could see a penalty being called on Barby's play, even though i don't think it was intentional, but other than that, I just don't get it. The Blues wanted it more, plain and simple.
KA-KAW!

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:55 pm Every hit on a Sharks player is attempted murder, it's like these guys missed every playoff series the between the Sharks and Blues.
as NHLTim has said, the hunter became the hunted this time. The Blues have a fucking killing machine for a HC, and he transformed all the players into terminators. :twisted:

I LOVE hearing them whine like the babies they are. Fuck SJ, Fuck the Sharks, and FUCK their whiny fans (obviously not all of them, but the majority sure to come across that way).
"Do Only Good Everyday"

netboy65 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:08 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:55 pm Every hit on a Sharks player is attempted murder, it's like these guys missed every playoff series the between the Sharks and Blues.
And never mind their player leaving his feet to nail Petro, or Kane's knee to knee hits......
Maybe throwing his head back every time he gets brushed by the opposing team is where Pavelski got his concussion from. Diving after every play probably didn't help Karlsson's groin either.

T.C. wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:15 am
Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:10 am My favorite part was them complaining about the fans singing Country Roads by the end of it
to be fair, i don't understand why people sing a song about colorado either.
*West Virginia. I saw a piece about that. I guess the guy in charge of music just threw it on in January but timed it wrong and the crowd kept singing it after the puck dropped. Tried it again the next night because it sounded kind of cool and it just went from there.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:10 am My favorite part was them complaining about the fans singing Country Roads by the end of it
Idk who started that, or why, but I'd never heard that song b4 and still dont understand wha its doing in a hockey rink.

Hockey is up tempo fast fast fast. That song-is a tempo killer. How snoozefesty.

But i digress

Those fans sound like us fans 2 yrs ago :p
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!