Re: Tsarnaev gets the death penalty!

yeah, it sucks that our legal system makes mistakes and that sometimes - particularly in the past - it would seem they had an agenda for some folks, resulting in innocent people being incarcerated. how many on death row or with life sentences fall into this area, that we know of? we are human and are sometimes going to get it wrong. comes with having a legal system. on the one hand, i have always said that in any capital case, offender should go from the courtroom directly to the room where the sentence will be carried out. fuck keeping them alive on my dime for years, decades. then on the other hand, i look at the west memphis three and want to punch myself in the face.

i still say if you catch someone in the act (killing someone else, looting), cops should have the ability to be judge, jury & executioner.

but yeah, probably not a good idea to discuss religion, it never ends well. people say "you have to believe", i say show me one religion - pick one, any one - that wasn't invented by man. stalemate.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:Rcbmr & umslbirdie, there are VERY few innocent killers in jail. The anti DP pussies act like EVERYONE on the death row is innocent. The REALITY is it's well under 1%. Regardless there is a simple solution. In cases like Tsarnaev, Ted Bundy, Dahmer, spree and mass killers, etc. there is NO doubt so execute them quicky. If there is doubt give them LWOP.

Umslbirdie, enough with the metaphysical nonsense. This boils down to the approximately 100 billion neurons in our brain and how we CANNOT perceive ANYTHING or have any consciousness after our hearts stop and brain death occurs. If you want to prove me wrong find a dead person and call KSDK, KMOV, or FOX2 over and have them interview the dead person to finally prove an afterlife exists! If you can do that you'll be the most famous person in the world OVERNIGHT! :lol:
JesusNEVERexisted can you answer my question. Would you still be pro death if you fell into that less than 1% bracket? My guess is that you wouldn't no matter how many cherry cokes and twinkies they would give you.

As to my faith I have it. If you don't that's your choice. My faith tells my to tell you Jesus lives not to force you to worship him. There are extremist in every faith from Muslim to Christian to Catholic to Atheist.

Yes to me Atheism is a religion. You believe in something that can't be proven the same as me. I grant you its hard to prove a negative but, that's what you are trying to do. But that's your agenda to use a word you like.

WRONG rcbcmr! First of all asking me a question like that is like asking what if you were the less than 1% who have terminal cancer and have just weeks to live or have ALS and you are doomed to become frozen, paralyzed, and likely dead within 2 years? Shit happens dude!

You realize THOUSANDS of people have been wrongly imprisoned over the last 50 years? So that means we get rid of all jails and let prisoners run free? I don't think so. You can't live life in the fear that something may go wrong. 40,000 people die a year on roads so let's get rid of ALL cars! The bottom line is those who we KNOW are guilty of murder should he executed ASAP like TC said.

And you are COMPLETELY wrong on atheism. It is NOT like a religion because it means a LACK of religion or LACK of belief! You believe in a middle eastern sky fairy that doesn't exist. You may think he exists but can't prove it. I only believe in things that can be PROVEN. Now you understand?
Last edited by FederkoSutterHunter on Sun May 24, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T.C. wrote:
i still say if you catch someone in the act (killing someone else, looting), cops should have the ability to be judge, jury & executioner.

but yeah, probably not a good idea to discuss religion, it never ends well. people say "you have to believe", i say show me one religion - pick one, any one - that wasn't invented by man. stalemate.
Right on TC! Religion and god are simply created by man and the evidence clearly shows that! That's why religious interest is taking a major nosedive in the western wolrd. Its influence on society is the lowest its EVER been only became smaller with each passing day!

I agree with your first statement too. See? We do think alike! 8-)

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:WRONG rcbcmr! First of all asking me a question like that is like asking what if you were the less than 1% who have terminal cancer and have just weeks to live or have ALS and you are doomed to become frozen, paralyzed, and likely dead within 2 years? Shit happens dude!

You realize THOUSANDS of people have been wrongly imprisoned over the last 50 years? So that means we get rid of all jails and let prisoners run free? I don't think so. You can't live life in the fear that something may go wrong. 40,000 people die a year on roads so let's get rid of ALL cars! The bottom line is those who we KNOW are guilty of murder should he executed ASAP like TC said.

And you are COMPLETELY wrong on atheism. It is NOT like a religion because it means a LACK of religion or LACK of belief! You believe in a middle eastern sky fairy that doesn't exist. You may think he exists but can't prove it. I only believe in things that can be PROVEN. Now you understand?
Just what I thought if you are falsely condemned to death that's wrong but who cares if its someone else. That's the problem with the death penalty sorry won't cut it. You have to be perfect. Lock them up for life at least if your wrong then let them out. For them it still sucks but at least they are still alive.

As far as your religion goes prove to the world that god doesn't exist. Bet you can't. Since you only believe in what can be proven then you can't be an atheist by your own words. Since you can't prove it then your belief is a act of faith. Religion is based on faith not proof. I don't have to prove god exist because I have faith in him. If you choose not to that's fine by me but change your name and get of your high horse. Our religions may differ but that's ok with me. Jesus said to spread the word. He never said I have to make you believe.

rcbcmr wrote: Just what I thought if you are falsely condemned to death that's wrong but who cares if its someone else. That's the problem with the death penalty sorry won't cut it. You have to be perfect. Lock them up for life at least if your wrong then let them out. For them it still sucks but at least they are still alive.

As far as your religion goes prove to the world that god doesn't exist. Bet you can't. Since you only believe in what can be proven then you can't be an atheist by your own words. Since you can't prove it then your belief is a act of faith. Religion is based on faith not proof. I don't have to prove god exist because I have faith in him. If you choose not to that's fine by me but change your name and get of your high horse. Our religions may differ but that's ok with me. Jesus said to spread the word. He never said I have to make you believe.

Again you are wrong on both counts! You are living in a fantasy world if you want a PERFECT system. NOTHING is perfect in life! You can only do the best you can.

You are even MORE wrong on religion. Learn some logic for pete's sake! You sound like a 3rd grader! You CANNOT prove a negative so you cannot prove ANYTHING doesn't exist not just god! Remember you crazy Christians also cannot prove all the THOUSANDS of gods you dismiss as "fake" don't exist either! The burden of proof is on the BELIEVER to show a certain process or thing exists! The burden is on YOU and you cannot meet that burden because all you have is a book of middle eastern fairy tales with talking snakes, talking donkeys, and half men/half goats!! :lol:

You are so MASSIVELY owned I even own your great great great grandchildren!!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
rcbcmr wrote: Just what I thought if you are falsely condemned to death that's wrong but who cares if its someone else. That's the problem with the death penalty sorry won't cut it. You have to be perfect. Lock them up for life at least if your wrong then let them out. For them it still sucks but at least they are still alive.

Again you are wrong on both counts! You are living in a fantasy world if you want a PERFECT system. NOTHING is perfect in life! You can only do the best you can.

You are even MORE wrong on religion. Learn some logic for pete's sake! You sound like a 3rd grader! You CANNOT prove a negative so you cannot prove ANYTHING doesn't exist not just god! Remember you crazy Christians also cannot prove all the THOUSANDS of gods you dismiss as "fake" don't exist either! The burden of proof is on the BELIEVER to show a certain process or thing exists! The burden is on YOU and you cannot meet that burden because all you have is a book of middle eastern fairy tales with talking snakes, talking donkeys, and half men/half goats!! :lol:

So you only believe in what can be proven except when it doesn't fit what you believe? When you grow up maybe you could be a politician. YOU are the one who said you only believe in what is proven but you can't supply the proof of your argument that god does not exist. I'm the one that has said my belief is based on faith. I have to prove nothing.

So pull your head out your ass and just give me the proof you have based your religion (Atheism) on. Just show me the proof that,convinced you. That should be easy because you've have already made your mind up by using it.

As for owning me I guess you prayed to god to do that because he has the title to my soul.

If you don't,here from me on this its because the PROOF YOU HAVE HAS NOT CONVINCED ME. You will have to do better than what you have. Your word just doesn't do the trick.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

I get you...finally.

Jesus never existed in your mind because he ain't your kid.
YOU think that YOU are God.

You behave identically to Y-H-W-Y, the ancient and primitive Hebrew idea of God. They wouldn't spell his whole name because they KNEW a concept as enormous as God could not be fully understood by the minds of men. You are dictatorial, loud and illogical. Also jealous angry and vengeful.

Let me know when you father your messiah. What are ya gonna name him?

CaptSMRT wrote:So...Tsarnev killing people is bad...and in general killing is bad...unless you get some satisfaction from it...then killing is okay.
Using your logic we should BAN prisons! If I kidnap you and keep you locked up in my basement that is wrong and bad yet that is EXACTLY what we do with MILLIONS of inmates! So according your logic imprisoning people is bad and we need to get rid of it!

The death penalty is 100% appropriate because it is JUSTICE and the killers THEMSELVES fear it FAR more than LWOP! That alone is reason to always have the DP unless you are on the side of heinous KILLERS which you anti-DP wimps are!

umslbirdie wrote:
I get you...finally.

You behave identically to Y-H-W-Y, the ancient and primitive Hebrew idea of God. They wouldn't spell his whole name because they KNEW a concept as enormous as God could not be fully understood by the minds of men. You are dictatorial, loud and illogical. Also jealous angry and vengeful.

Dude you have NO sense of logic AT ALL! All you refer to is a middle eastern FABLE! There is reason why the most recent Pew poll should this VERY false middle eastern religion is crashing in America and all over the west! There is a reason why 80% of the American Academy of Sciences and 60% of doctors don't believe in god! The more educated you are the less likely you are to believe in a sky fairy!

The ONLY messiah is the one ancient men created in fairy tales and YES that is what the EVIDENCE actually shows! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I have been to churches and even a synagogue and have Jewish friends. I've spoken to ministers, pastors,and rabbis and they ALL admit there is no way they can prove their CLAIMS and it's all about FAITH not FACT!

The ONLY reason Christianity, Islam, & Judaism are the most popular is because of PROMOTION and PROPAGANDA! The REALITY is there is not an OUNCE of truth more in those religions than any other!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:So...Tsarnev killing people is bad...and in general killing is bad...unless you get some satisfaction from it...then killing is okay.
Using your logic we should BAN prisons! If I kidnap you and keep you locked up in my basement that is wrong and bad yet that is EXACTLY what we do with MILLIONS of inmates! So according your logic imprisoning people is bad and we need to get rid of it!

The death penalty is 100% appropriate because it is JUSTICE and the killers THEMSELVES fear it FAR more than LWOP! That alone is reason to always have the DP unless you are on the side of heinous KILLERS which you anti-DP wimps are!

Putting people in prison is unavoidable. Lock killers up 24 hrs a day...no mail...no privileges...and then move on.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
umslbirdie wrote:
I get you...finally.

Dude you have NO sense of logic AT ALL! All you refer to is a middle eastern FABLE! There is reason why the most recent Pew poll should this VERY false middle eastern religion is crashing in America and all over the west! There is a reason why 80% of the American Academy of Sciences and 60% of doctors don't believe in god! The more educated you are the less likely you are to believe in a sky fairy!

The ONLY messiah is the one ancient men created in fairy tales and YES that is what the EVIDENCE actually shows! Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I have been to churches and even a synagogue and have Jewish friends. I've spoken to ministers, pastors,and rabbis and they ALL admit there is no way they can prove their CLAIMS and it's all about FAITH not FACT!

The ONLY reason Christianity, Islam, & Judaism are the most popular is because of PROMOTION and PROPAGANDA! The REALITY is there is not an OUNCE of truth more in those religions than any other!

Buddy, all you do is get mad and holler.

You sidestepped the point I was making entirely.

NOWHERE did I say that I believe Jehovah exists.

I said you behave like him.... Which you just proved again.