Re: Tsarnaev gets the death penalty!

JMC-STL wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:...Terrorists take PLEASURE in killing us and would kill ALL of us on this board if they could! ...
How do we know they aren't doing that already? Maybe they were in on the Blues' hiring of Ken Hitchcock. No, wait ... that's a different sorta terror ... :shock:
You mean like the Chef Boyardee or Aunt Jemima type of terror? :lol:

CaptSMRT wrote:If you are against terror....then wouldn't you be against killing people for any reason?
Just the opposite. If you truly against terror you want killers without ANY remorse like Tsarnaev to face the ultimate punishment he gave his INNOCENT victims!

There is NO way Tsarnaev should still get to talk and meet his family when the victims no longer can! Not to mention all the limbs over a dozen people lost thanks to this terrorist!
Last edited by FederkoSutterHunter on Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:...Terrorists take PLEASURE in killing us and would kill ALL of us on this board if they could! ...
How do we know they aren't doing that already? Maybe they were in on the Blues' hiring of Ken Hitchcock. No, wait ... that's a different sorta terror ... :shock:
You mean like the Chef Boyardee or Aunt Jemima type of terror? :lol:
They're both on my Watch List for future incidents, but I have irrefutable proof that Mrs. Butterworth was a co-conspirator: Why else would she pack all that buttery flavor into a pancake topping, unless she was trying to kill us all with the slow but deleterious effects of high fructose corn syrup? :idea:

I get the whole "eye for an eye" logic.

However, not everyone who is an immediate family member or loved one of a murder victim actually holds to that belief. The vast majority, in all likelihood, but not all.

So, if not every person who has a loved one ripped away from them is pro-eyeforaneye justice, perhaps it's worth re-thinking the mandatory death penalty.

Heyzoos, was a loved one of yours murdered? (I'm not being flippant or sarcastic, btw)

Turk Sanderson wrote:Tie his ass to a pole and detonate a backpack bomb about 20 feet in front of him....let the crows eat what's left.
Now that's what I'm talking about! :lol:

Keep in mind Tsarnaev has NO remorse whatsoever. He would gladly kill all of us on this board simply because we aren't Muslim. A terrorist like him is the IDEAL situation for the death penalty.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Tie his ass to a pole and detonate a backpack bomb about 20 feet in front of him....let the crows eat what's left.
Now that's what I'm talking about! :lol:

Keep in mind Tsarnaev has NO remorse whatsoever. He would gladly kill all of us on this board simply because we aren't Muslim. A terrorist like him is the IDEAL situation for the death penalty.

I do NOT get you, man.

You are so angry and "in-your-face" about your atheism. Your vehemence and knee-jerk reactionism are indistinguishable from the blinkered fundamentalists you appear to despise.

If you fight a just war (in your opinion), is "There is no God" on your side?

How is your blood lust that much different from the condemned?

umslbirdie wrote:

I do NOT get you, man.

You are so angry and "in-your-face" about your atheism. Your vehemence and knee-jerk reactionism are indistinguishable from the blinkered fundamentalists you appear to despise.

Simple. Man created god and it only exists in the imagination of men. As far as Jesus goes even CLERGY have admitted to me they cannot prove Jesus is more real than a ZILLION other gods! Just because a bunch of ignorant primitive middle eastern nomads wrote a story it does NOT make it real by any stretch of the imagination!

As far as the death penalty goes unless the killer can raise your loved one back from the dead they should meet the same fate! It's ACTUAL justice!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
umslbirdie wrote:

I do NOT get you, man.

Simple. Man created god and it only exists in the imagination of men. As far as Jesus goes even CLERGY have admitted to me they cannot prove Jesus is more real than a ZILLION other gods! Just because a bunch of ignorant primitive middle eastern nomads wrote a story it does NOT make it real by any stretch of the imagination!

As far as the death penalty goes unless the killer can raise your loved one back from the dead they should meet the same fate! It's ACTUAL justice!
What is "justice"? Says who? What basis?

Justice means a killer should NOT still be able to see the sun rise, breathe the fresh air, enjoy 3 hot meals a day, drink soda and eat ice cream, and STILL be able to visit and talk to their family while murder victims NO LONGER can!

The anti death penalty crowd loses the argument every time when you mention that! Killers should no longer be able to partake in simple pleasures of life when the victims no longer can!

rcbcmr wrote:When the courts can prove that they convict the right person 100% of the time they should use the death penalty. Our court system has failed at this. There are no do overs after someone is put to death.
Then again, there are no do overs for the killer's victims.
In this particular case, his guilt is not even an issue. Along with the overwhelming evidence, he has confessed, and even his defense attorney admitted he was guilty of the crime.

rcbcmr wrote:When the courts can prove that they convict the right person 100% of the time they should use the death penalty. Our court system has failed at this. There are no do overs after someone is put to death.
Simple answer. Only use the death penalty when 100% certain of guilt like this case. 98% of killers ARE guilty. The anti DP wimps LIE and EXAGGERATE because they have an agenda! The innocent killer in jail is VERY rare!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
Simple answer. Only use the death penalty when 100% certain of guilt like this case. 98% of killers ARE guilty. The anti DP wimps LIE and EXAGGERATE because they have an agenda! The innocent killer in jail is VERY rare!
It's not like you have an agenda. With names like jesusmyth and JesusNEVERexisted there's no way you have one of your own. You would never press any issue like gun control or the death penalty.

You have the right to your opinion. Why do you insult others who don't agree with you? Your name calling shows a lot about how open your mind is.

If you are the innocent killer on death row would you still support the death penalty?

Why send a jihadist to meet his maker and get his virgins sooner? Maybe Bubba would like to get his virgin behind the wall.

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
umslbirdie wrote:

I do NOT get you, man.

You do not see MY contention. The misguided notion that any"God" can be imagined by the minds of human men.... Is IMO, exactly that....misguided.

I contend that men, as we have evolved thus far ( I assume you also believe in evolution) do not yet have this capability - and perhaps we never will have it- to REALLY understand what this ACTUALLY IS using the tools we have attained in the eye blink of Universal Time allotted as of 2015.
Many things can not be understand via words and or symbols.
Ask yourself exactly what "YOU" are. You cannot fully comprehend yourself as a set of descriptions using words. If you disagree...prove me wrong.

Rcbmr & umslbirdie, there are VERY few innocent killers in jail. The anti DP pussies act like EVERYONE on the death row is innocent. The REALITY is it's well under 1%. Regardless there is a simple solution. In cases like Tsarnaev, Ted Bundy, Dahmer, spree and mass killers, etc. there is NO doubt so execute them quicky. If there is doubt give them LWOP.

Umslbirdie, enough with the metaphysical nonsense. This boils down to the approximately 100 billion neurons in our brain and how we CANNOT perceive ANYTHING or have any consciousness after our hearts stop and brain death occurs. If you want to prove me wrong find a dead person and call KSDK, KMOV, or FOX2 over and have them interview the dead person to finally prove an afterlife exists! If you can do that you'll be the most famous person in the world OVERNIGHT! :lol: