Any smokers on here?

There can be a huge range in smokers. The media paints everyone who smokes as a chain smoker but that's simply not true.

I smoke just 1 cigar a week and maybe a pack of cigarettes a WEEK. So only 3 to 4 a day. A VERY light smoker. I like Camel 99s, Marlboro 100s, and Winston Kings. Camels are probably the best.

My oxygen saturation is 100% and my lungs are perfect. I had a stress test, EKG, and Echo and heart is perfect too. Just got them checked. I work out intensely too with biking and weight lifting.

Re: Any smokers on here?

Jeanne Calment, the oldest person EVER lived to 122. She actually smoked until 119 and only stopped because she could no longer light the cigarette! :lol:

And she was a chain smoker! Winston Churchill smoked cigars every day and lived to 91.

I'm nowhere near like them. Just a VERY light smoker. I have the medical tests to show no damage has been done.

StL Dan wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Jesus smoked
Waiting for JNE's response with much anticipation..... :lol:

A MYTH cannot smoke! Native American gods and Greek gods smoked too! Don't hijack this thread but stick to the topic.

Also this site explains why people enjoy smoking:

hxxp://www.smokingfeelsgood.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by T.C. on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link to famous smoke due to google issues

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Jesus smoked
Waiting for JNE's response with much anticipation..... :lol:

A MYTH cannot smoke! Native American gods and Greek gods smoked too! Don't hijack this thread but stick to the topic.

This looks like a cool site:

http://www.famous-smoke.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also this site explains why people enjoy smoking:

http://www.smokingfeelsgood.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just havin' some fun, brah!

If I only smoked 3-4 a day... I would probably never quit. Alas.

Nicotine and cocaine are two substances where the refrain "One is too many. Ten million ain't enough." apply.

I turn into Eddie Robinson's character in KEY LARGO....the ONLY thing I want is MORE.

The last few time I slipped, I rolled my own with a three dollar zig zag roller and fine, moist Peter Stockbbye tobacco. At least it was fresh and natural.

Chantix is miraculous and I actually enjoy the vivid dreams- nothing erotic or crazy...I just typically have pedestrian dreams.

umslbirdie wrote:If I only smoked 3-4 a day... I would probably never quit. Alas.

Nicotine and cocaine are two substances where the refrain "One is too many. Ten million ain't enough." apply.

I turn into Eddie Robinson's character in KEY LARGO....the ONLY thing I want is MORE.

The last few time I slipped, I rolled my own with a three dollar zig zag roller and fine, moist Peter Stockbbye tobacco. At least it was fresh and natural.

Chantix is miraculous and I actually enjoy the vivid dreams- nothing erotic or crazy...I just typically have pedestrian dreams.
Studies show 70% of people get addicted. I'm in the 30 that are not addicted to it. I could smoke just 1 cigarette and not crave anymore.

The reason? EXERCISE! Studies show if you have a regular exercise habit you are a LOT less likely to be addicted. I AM addicted but to weightlifting & biking. THAT is my addiction not the smoking!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
foofighter wrote:I do. Love it. I'm going to have one right now.
What kind you smoke? My faves are Camel 99s, Marlboro 100s, and Winston Kings. Also I like most cigars but only smoke 1 or 2 a week.
Since cigs here went to 60 bucks a carton, I switched from reds to L&M 100s. I've occasionally bought some marbys and now I prefer the cheaper L&Ms.

If all that were left were menthols, I'd quit smoking.

I used to LOVE Camel Infused but Obama took care of that. :roll:

Thanks Obama.